Conservative Ammon Bundy Backs Defunding The Police

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Do USMB self-proclaimed conservatives and Republicans agree with him now, and if so, was he wrong then too, or what?

I supported him then and I support him now. It's refreshing to see someone that isn't an out and out hypocrite.

And why exactly is this newsworthy to you?
Do you not find it newsworthy?
I don't. He's a private citizen with his own political opinion. He's not an elected leader nor is he running for any office that I know of, so why is this newsworthy? It just goes to show that people are not monolithic and can hold a great diversity of opinion.

Totally understandable why he would feel that away if one took the time to see what the feds did to their animals and kept up on what has been done to a lot of old ranching families.

No. Namely because I have no freakin' clue who this guy is.

I seriously doubt his epiphany is indicative of all conservatives attitudes on the protests.

Of course not. Most conservatives are hypocrites. He is not.

He is not a hypocrite because he agrees with you. Right?

Spare me.

I seriously doubt his epiphany is indicative of all conservatives attitudes on the protests.

Spare me.

No. Because he is consistent in his beliefs. Someone can disagree with everything I believe and not be a hypocrite. Do you understand what the word means?

Totally understandable why he would feel that away if one took the time to see what the feds did to their animals and kept up on what has been done to a lot of old ranching families.
He's not talking about the Feds. He's specifically talking about the police.

Try again.

Spare me.

No. Because he is consistent in his beliefs. Someone can disagree with everything I believe and not be a hypocrite. Do you understand what the word means?

I can only sit back and smile when I see someone trying to act dispassionately when they clearly know they are incapable of doing so.

Who is he and why shoud I give a fuck what he thinks?
LaVoy Finicum
He's not talking about the Feds. He's specifically talking about the police.

Try again.
It was police in Oregon who murdered LaVoy Finicum. Regardless he is free to determine how he feels and free to voice his opinion. When the sheriff here was hostile and robbing us I would have said defund them also if I felt like a majority were inclined to be that away.

Forum List

Back