How will you spend your free $1,200?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

If I get the first one I may consider sharing with you then what I'll be doing with it for sure. Most likely pay taxes.

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.

Security system upgrade and maybe add to weapon/ammo stockpile.

I talked to my tax guy about my check, since I had to take a file extension for 2019 because his office closed in march. He told me i;d be getting little if anything.

They really need to do regional cost of living offsets, because In NY I need the $1,200 but don't qualify, where somebody in florida doesn't need it, but gets it.

I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.
Many years ago, there were people who suggested that we do no take anything from the government. The problem is that only a few would do that. And it won't make a difference. This....is shoved in front of us all in a high tax climate. With it comes cumbersome rules and regulations and losses of rights.

Looking at a Kimber Ultra Carry .45 at the moment:

kimber-ultra-carry-ii-45-acp-3200061CA.png

Also thinking about a new guitar. Taylor Guitars just introduced a new series of solid wood, American-made guitars at a price reflective of the fact that many musicians are on hard times right now and don't have a lot of money to spend on guitars:

gc-md-hf-taylor_american_dream-06-29-19.jpg

Its our money dumbass. I'd like to get more of it back. How bout you.

Forum List

Back