How will you spend your free $1,200?

It says Gary makes $400,000 a year. I can’t believe that but maybe he does. Good for you baba boi

Maybe he does because 400K in NYC is like 250K other places.
I agree. Gary was bragging about this blow up pool he bought for $300. Howard said, “don’t I pay you a decent amount of money?” And after seeing a picture of Gary in it he agreed that it was a smart purchase. But Gary lives in a neighborhood where people have in ground pools. Howard asked are you at all embarrassed? Gary said not one fucking bit. Lol

I still have it in the bank ...

More important was a personal letter from The Donald on White House letterhead saying he's the one who gave the $1,200 to me ... framed and on my wall ... I appreciate a man who knows the value of a vote ...

My gut reaction to the check was to get paperwork ready for a one month rent increase of $1,200 per unit ... alas I'm not a landlord anymore ... sometimes I miss that look on people's faces when you rip them off right in front of their eyes ... comedy gold ...

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

How will I pay for your free $1,200 you mean. In your case I guess I'm buying you PlayStaition games and a cat.
Did your senator vote for it? Are you going to punish them for it?

My senator is a puke face lowlife scum liberal.
Good that’s what you deserve.

Are they the reason you’re unsucessful?

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.
I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

Now that's funny. You guessed you'll make $95K this year, you made $85K last year, and you think you make $100K. Government school math, huh?

So now that you're down to $85K in terms of actual numbers, I made $88K 24 years ago. The 20 years was based on the $100K you claimed you made but didn't
I have a side gig. That used to make me $20k a year. I made $85k two years ago btw.

I hadn’t filed my taxes yet this year when I got my stimulus. So they must have gone off the previous years income no? I didn’t think I was going to get anything but maybe I got because I didn’t show them that last year I made over $85k. after that they give you less the more you made. I only got 950 not $1200

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

Now that's funny. You guessed you'll make $95K this year, you made $85K last year, and you think you make $100K. Government school math, huh?

So now that you're down to $85K in terms of actual numbers, I made $88K 24 years ago. The 20 years was based on the $100K you claimed you made but didn't
Oh and this year I won’t make $95k. Two reasons. At the beginning of the year trumps trade war with China was hurting manufacturing.

Also my sales are down. For example last month I sold $100k. Last July I sold $140,000. Corona has shut a lot of my customers down luckily we have a lot of defense and weapons manufacturers as customers. GE, John Deere etc. these companies are still open for business and buying from me.

So I don’t think I was telling you what I’m going to make this year because I don’t know.

I may have told you what I sold half way through the year.

And hey, if trumps economy is so great why are you surprised? Probably because you’re not doing very well personally?

How will you spend your free $1,200?
SAA--9mm-NEW-VP-BrassBRASS-115-FMJ-s-o__91042.1585343689.jpg

How will I pay for your free $1,200 you mean. In your case I guess I'm buying you PlayStaition games and a cat.
Did your senator vote for it? Are you going to punish them for it?

My senator is a puke face lowlife scum liberal.
Good that’s what you deserve.

Are they the reason you’re unsucessful?

You are not too bright are you. I'm not getting the free $1,200 hello earth to sealybobo.

Oh and this year I won’t make $95k. Two reasons. At the beginning of the year trumps trade war with China was hurting manufacturing.

Also my sales are down. For example last month I sold $100k. Last July I sold $140,000. Corona has shut a lot of my customers down luckily we have a lot of defense and weapons manufacturers as customers. GE, John Deere etc. these companies are still open for business and buying from me.

So I don’t think I was telling you what I’m going to make this year because I don’t know.

And hey, if trumps economy is so great why are you surprised? Probably because you’re not doing very well personally?

Wow, you're going to pull a muscle with that stretch at the end. And wow, I've made a lot of money under Trump. Blaming him for the coronavirus is just the stupid, brainless inane shit that you do.

As for the Biden virus. No, my salary and bonuses are not impacted. I suppose my stock options have taken somewhat of a hit just because the market is still down from the peak, but most of that is recovered too

I make over $125k, but I live in NYC so that's like what you make anywhere besides the big cities.

Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering and 22 years of experience.
I always wonder what the guys on the Howard stern show make like baba boi, Benji, sal, Richard christy

Not sure how the radio business works, but a producer like Gary has to make 6 figures, and not with just a "1" in front of it.

He might do okay, but I don't think those other jokers make crap. I remember them talking about finding an apartment years ago. They couldn't afford their own, and were looking for a room basically.

Howard doesn't decide on how much they make. They are Serius employees and get paid by them.
I doubt Gary makes $200,000 but I’m sure he makes 6 figures. He has to. I wonder what Fred and robin make.

The rest of the guys like benji I’m sure make something like $60k. There are a lot of guys in the back room. They can’t all make 6 figures.

I just looked it up it says benjy makes $750-950,000 a year. No way

Sal they say makes $80k a year. That sounds more accurate

I don't think any of those people have enough talent to do anything else but be on his show. It's like when that John guy left to be a lackey for Jay Leno. That ship sank in no time at all. He never realized that the way he made money was because he's a goof, not because he was funny or talented.
I saw somewhere he sells real estate now.

The saddest was Jackie the jokeman. He should have shut his mouth and stayed. Artie too.

Yea, most of these guys Howard found cheap and they’re all just lucky to be on the biggest show in the country. Howard carries serius radio. If not for his show no one would be paying for serius. I only pay because of Howard and I’m only willing to pay $10 a month for it.

Jackie left on his own, but Artie was too much of a liability to the company. He really didn't leave, he was probably asked to go. Howard did make Jackie and Artie's careers. I never heard of either of those two guys until they joined the show.

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

I'm sending my entire check to the Trump reelection campaign.

Wow, you're going to pull a muscle with that stretch at the end. And wow, I've made a lot of money under Trump. Blaming him for the coronavirus is just the stupid, brainless inane shit that you do.

As for the Biden virus. No, my salary and bonuses are not impacted. I suppose my stock options have taken somewhat of a hit just because the market is still down from the peak, but most of that is recovered too
I just purchased $20k in stock. I’m going to put $20k more in next month if I don’t use it to buy a new f150.

Im thinking the smart thing to do is lease a truck and invest the money.

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too
I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

I'm sending my entire check to the Trump reelection campaign.
I smell fake news.

I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

So Trump threatened tariffs but didn't implement them and he got a better trade deal for it.

That you're just attacking him for tariffs shows how completely disingenuous you are about this

I’ll be doing the same thing every other working person will. Buying work cloths so I can pay back the 1200 the government borrowed to give me and also pay for those that won’t be paying their 1200 in taxes fucking ever.

The damn government may well get us all fucking title loans on our cars and trucks then hand us the payment book. All while asking us for a thank you. Bunch of dickheads.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back