Fascist Progressives college being sued for.....well......being fascists.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So apparently this Chinese student who immigrated to the US took a pic of himself holding a gun in honoring those who protested in China for basic human rights. So he not only offended gun haters and Progressive Marxists who have a fondness for the Chinese Marxists, he also dared critique BLM who claim to be Marxists.

So the college gave him the boot as they engage in legal battles over basic human rights, that he was denied in China.

Problem is, there is no where else to run kid. It is save the US from Marxist or get used to despotism and thought control.

So apparently this Chinese student who immigrated to the US took a pic of himself holding a gun in honoring those who protested in China for basic human rights. So he not only offended gun haters and Progressive Marxists who have a fondness for the Chinese Marxists, he also dared critique BLM who claim to be Marxists.

So the college gave him the boot as they engage in legal battles over basic human rights, that he was denied in China.

Problem is, there is no where else to run kid. It is save the US from Marxist or get used to despotism and thought control. Sounds like he did not want to mention interrogation in relation to Chinese Communism as they are about the same, in my opinion. Not surprising Ford
Immigrant or over here on student visa? Sounds like possibly an activist, an armed activist, at that. Not surprising Fordham would be apprehensive of a gun toting activist. Foreign students should come here to learn, not bring their activism with them, no matter what it is, to this country,

Last edited:

Problem is, there is no where else to run kid. It is save the US from Marxist or get used to despotism and thought control.
Immigrant or over here on student visa? Sounds like possibly an activist, an armed activist, at that.
He could have just borrowed the gun for the photo op.

Immigrant or over here on student visa? Sounds like possibly an activist, an armed activist, at that.
I have weapons, but you don't see pictures of me on the internet posing with them.

I have weapons, but you don't see pictures of me on the internet posing with them.
You didn't come here from communist China either did you?

No, you?

No, you?
Nah, half of my heritage was already here on the land when the other half came on the original boats.

Problem is, there is no where else to run kid. It is save the US from Marxist or get used to despotism and thought control. Sounds like he did not want to mention interrogation in relation to Chinese Communism as they are about the same, in my opinion. Not surprising Ford
Immigrant or over here on student visa? Sounds like possibly an activist, an armed activist, at that. Not surprising Fordham would be apprehensive of a gun toting activist. Foreign students should come here to learn, not bring their activism with them, no matter what it is, to this country,
Really? So all immigrants in the US should be politically neutral, even when it comes to their own politics at home?

I'm sure AOC and her Marxist gang of illegal immigrant lovers will have no problem accepting these terms.

LOL.

Say, does the right to freedom of speech cover these immigrants even though they are not citizens? I do realize many on the Left no longer believe American citizens should have this freedom, but only when speech offends THEM.

Really? So all immigrants in the US should be politically neutral, even when it comes to their own politics at home?

I'm sure AOC and her Marxist gang of illegal immigrant lovers will have no problem accepting these terms.

LOL.

Say, does the right to freedom of speech cover these immigrants even though they are not citizens? I do realize many on the Left no longer believe American citizens should have this freedom, but only when speech offends THEM.
AOC sucks, but you know that. I just wish new immigrants and new House members would shut the FK up and do what they are supposed to do, without being a pain in the a$$.

Forum List

Back