How will you spend your free $1,200?

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.
I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

Now that's funny. You guessed you'll make $95K this year, you made $85K last year, and you think you make $100K. Government school math, huh?

So now that you're down to $85K in terms of actual numbers, I made $88K 24 years ago. The 20 years was based on the $100K you claimed you made but didn't
Oh and this year I won’t make $95k. Two reasons. At the beginning of the year trumps trade war with China was hurting manufacturing.

Also my sales are down. For example last month I sold $100k. Last July I sold $140,000. Corona has shut a lot of my customers down luckily we have a lot of defense and weapons manufacturers as customers. GE, John Deere etc. these companies are still open for business and buying from me.

So I don’t think I was telling you what I’m going to make this year because I don’t know.

I may have told you what I sold half way through the year.

And hey, if trumps economy is so great why are you surprised? Probably because you’re not doing very well personally?

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too
I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

So Trump threatened tariffs but didn't implement them and he got a better trade deal for it.

That you're just attacking him for tariffs shows how completely disingenuous you are about this
That’s not the story I just read.

Sounds like corporations and wallstreet did good with the new trade deal but American labor not so much.

And trumps trade war has raised prices on consumers and business’ my company is one of them.

This is a fight you just know trump loves having. It’s like going after illegals. That’s right up his ally

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too
I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

So Trump threatened tariffs but didn't implement them and he got a better trade deal for it.

That you're just attacking him for tariffs shows how completely disingenuous you are about this

Sounds like corporations and wallstreet did good with the new trade deal but American labor not so much.

And trumps trade war has raised prices on consumers and business’ my company is one of them.

This is a fight you just know trump loves having. It’s like going after illegals. That’s right up his ally

Exactly as I said. You're bashing Trump both for higher tariffs and for reducing tariffs at the same time. You have no honor

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
/—-/ Directly into savings. Or maybe roll the dice on a penny stock, or buy 3 shares of Apple that will spilt 4 for 1 and end up with 12 extra shares for free.

Make up your minds.

Exactly as I said. You're bashing Trump both for higher tariffs and for reducing tariffs at the same time. You have no honor
I know what you are saying. Do I mind him taking on China? No. Is it enough for me to vote for him again? No

Make up your minds.

I know what you are saying. Do I mind him taking on China? No. Is it enough for me to vote for him again? No

You voted for Trump the first time? OMG, what a terrible liar you are

Make up your minds.

Oops. I totally didn’t mean to say again. I voted for Hillary, Obama, kerry, gore, Bill.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Make up your minds.

Oops. I totally didn’t mean to say again. I voted for Hillary, Obama, kerry, gore, Bill.

Nice. So you copped not only that you lied about voting for Trump but that you lied about voting for W as well

Straight to Sue Collins.....just like the last one.

Jo

Hookers and blow like last time.

Make up your minds.

Nice. So you copped not only that you lied about voting for Trump but that you lied about voting for W as well
I certainly didn’t vote for W. He stole 2000

I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.

I hate Trump so I won't accept the money from him.
Said no one ever.

You've told the variation of the you were a Republican and lied about which Republicans you voted for you don't even remember what you said on which board, huh?

And wow that's lame. You didn't vote for W in 2000 BEFORE the reason you didn't vote for him happened? Another of your classically bad lies.

That he "stole" the election is inane in itself. There's no basis for that claim. He stopped Florida Democrats from continuing to vote in four counties

Make up your minds.

He did? How did he do that?

I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.
/———/ fiscal conservatives want their tax rebates, moron.

Make up your minds.

Jeb

Make up your minds.

Just imagine hunter biden is governor of Florida and trump loses because of hanging chads.

Youd see it my way if trump looses that way this november

I am gonna donate 1200 dollars worth of Fentanyl to a blm protest

Just imagine hunter biden is governor of Florida and trump loses because of hanging chads.

No Republican would see Democrats continuing to vote as stealing the election. That you switched parties because of that is moronic.

And also, you admitted you voted for Gore and this was AFTER YOU VOTED. How did you know it was going to happen exactly?

You're a terrible liar. Just awful.

Again, think about it.

You voted on election day or before.

Weeks later the SCOTUS stopped Florida Democrats from stealing the election.

You actually said you voted for Gore for a reason that HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. How stupid are you?

No Republican would see Democrats continuing to vote as stealing the election. That you switched parties because of that is moronic.

And also, you admitted you voted for Gore and this was AFTER YOU VOTED. How did you know it was going to happen exactly?

You're a terrible liar. Just awful.

Again, think about it.

You voted on election day or before.

Weeks later the SCOTUS stopped Florida Democrats from stealing the election.

You actually said you voted for Gore for a reason that HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. How stupid are you?
I didn’t say that did I?

Forum List

Back