How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

Hahaha…Let’s be honest…you America hating filthy fucks would trade hardworking, positive contributing, law abiding core Americans for welfare mooching illegal faggot chicks with dicks all day everyday. The scary language being used by Americans matters not.
Why don't you go live in their shit hole countries if you think it's an improvement.
Identifying filthy liberals is so simple…they all love and defend disgusting wetbacks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "you America hating filthy fucks"
  • "law abiding core Americans"
  • "illegal faggot chicks with dicks"
  • "go live in their shit hole countries"
  • "filthy liberals"
  • "disgusting wetbacks"

You know, good posters Loser & Partiv, you are sorta kinda driving my nail for me.
Overdriving....some might say.

In short, you make the case for me: If your two avatars are representative of 'core Americans' and 'American culture' and 'American language'....well, mi amigos, they ain't makin' "America" look very appealing at all.

In fact, the above commentary speaks to a coarse, under-educated, intolerant bigoted culture. Not to mention, limited skill and fluency with our English language.

Which, by the way, is NOT the America that I have lived and thrived in for many decades. I'm sorry that your version of America and the life you have crafted within it has been so disappointing to you and your family.

I truly don't mean to be harsh, but...but the two avatars you are employing make you, and America, look like a whole lot of unpleasantness.

IMHO

And with the new batch of subpoenas they're going after the leadership

"I’m not sure what Rudy thinks a subpoena is …. But that ain’t it"

Rudy was:
1. searching for legal votes, or...
2. searching for illegal votes, or...
3. hiding those subpoena papers? (is there a terrible pun there? 'sub-poena'?)
4. warming up the home team?

Just the other day 11 Oathkeepers were indicted for seditious conspiracy moron
Cool.

Get back to me when this INSURRECTION has some INSURRECTION charges.

When was the last time someone was convicted of 'seditious conspiracy'? Um, it was the "Blind Sheik" in the 1990s. The only other successful conviction I could find was in 1954. Both of those instances involved actual violence.......... bombs, shooting up the capital etc.......

BTW, Barry Hussein let one of those convicted in 1954 out of jail.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back