How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

A meaningless slogan from a frightened little racist pussy who doesn't understand or appreciate my great nation.
Fucked in the head leftist filth have busted their assed trying to pretend that ‘American culture’, ‘American language’ and ‘core Americans’ don’t really exist. Hahaha…you dumbmotherfuckers.

I was getting pretty nervous that the DoJ was sitting on their hands.

Not any more. It looks like they're going to find out what happened, and who's involved.

Very good.
The OP contains what is merely a summary of the road map laid out by Trump's own people.

To see these Trumpanzees recoil at it and attempt every pathetic lie and whataboutism under the sun is hilarious and sad.

The OP contains what is merely a summary of the road map laid out by Trump's own people.

To see these Trumpanzees recoil at it and attempt every pathetic lie and whataboutism under the sun is hilarious and sad.
But predictable. This is all just the standard noise, anyway. All their downplaying and dismissing is irrelevant.

I don't expect Garland to either overreach or miss much. Good. Accuracy & proof would be a nice change.

Explained this a thpusand times with evidence... Trump Campaign passed information to the Russians and received help from Russia...

This was the GOP senate Intelligence committee... I know you want to ignore that... You just keep ignoring it..

what about what you just wrote... explains why these FBI AGENTS LIED TO A FISA COURT JUDGE AND ALTERED AN EMAIL PURPOSELY?
See i had to write big for you cause you missed it the first time.

American culture is bring ruined as politicians let people from shit hole countries into America.
“American culture” here in Mexifornia has been completely lost….nothing but illegals, faggots and general filth here….Libs long to californicate all of the U.S.
Ain’t that right Unkotare ?

“American culture” here in Mexifornia has been completely lost….nothing but illegals, faggots and general filth here….Libs long to californicate all of the U.S.
Ain’t that right Unkotare ?
What happened to LA and SF is now happening to Austin and Phoenix. Liberals Democrats won't be happy until Houston and Dallas have become just like SF and LA.

Gimme a break. They dress tough, but are the stupidest must unintelligent humans to have ever walked the face of the earth. Every last one of them. If they were at that capitol, than they have no business owning a home or having kids because they ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID. Nothing would have became of it, and all it did was give you morons ammo to use.
So no, no insurrection was planned or attempted because the people there were such inbred apes that they couldn't form that rational thought in their minds.
-------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Confederate, I demur.

To the best of my knowledge, there is not a stated requirement that folks who attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power in the United States need be Mensa.
And, you must admit, you make a very good case that they weren't.

As said before, it appears at this early juncture, that the Oathkeepers charged with seditious conspiracy were merely the deus-ex-machina that would trigger an executive order for implementing the 1807 Insurrection Act, with Martial Law declared to take control.

Then, the Electoral Vote procedure would be stopped and these now much in the news forged and faked Electoral Votes would be substituted.
And then a pliable Mike Pence, would declare Don Trump the election winner.
(Anyway, that is one scenario currently being offered on this venue, and frankly, several other credible venues. But I make no judgement. Only offer it as informative.)

But, my point is: Stupid people often work quite handily as someone's Cat's Paw.

-------------------------------------------------------
Fucked in the head leftist filth have busted their assed trying to pretend that ‘American culture’, ‘American language’ and ‘core Americans’ don’t really exist. Hahaha…you dumbmotherfuckers.
Is this the part where you tells (sic)us that ‘american culture’ is letting filthy illiterate foreigners in by the millions to fuck good Americans over?
American culture is bring (sic) ruined as politicians let people from shit hole countries into America.
------------------------------------------------------------
  • "Fucked in the head leftist"
  • "you dumbmotherfuckers."
  • "filthy illiterate foreigners"
  • "to fuck good Americans"
  • "people from shit hole countries....."

Well, it is not my intention to be judgmental; however, if the above commentary is an accepted representation of our "American culture" lived by "core Americans" using "American language"............well........
I think we can do better.

Perhaps, 'foreigners' could improve that gene pool.....not to mention the culture, language, and core.

IMHO

• "Fucked in the head leftist"
  • "you dumbmotherfuckers."
  • "filthy illiterate foreigners"
  • "to fuck good Americans"
  • "people from shit hole countries....."

Well, it is not my intention to be judgmental; however, if the above commentary is an accepted representation of our "American culture" lived by "core Americans" using "American language"............well........

Perhaps, 'foreigners' could improve that gene pool.....not to mention the culture, language, and core.

IMHO
Hahaha…Let’s be honest…you America hating filthy fucks would trade hardworking, positive contributing, law abiding core Americans for welfare mooching illegal faggot chicks with dicks all day everyday. The scary language being used by Americans matters not.

Really? Why don't you go live in their shit hole countries if you think it's an improvement.

Forum List

Back