How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

Their objective was to capture Nancy Pelosi.

How is a stack formation different from an "anti-separation technique". Are they both NOT military assault techniques?

You created a distinction without a difference

Ever in a large crowd with a group of people, and you hold hands so y'all don't get separated?

A stack technique is so that they can push through a doorway all at once. They had no guns, they never could have gotten Pelosi. Get real.

I fully realize that you will quickly determine that because it was not originated by CNN or MSNBC. Also that you can lead a horse to water...

Here you will see Mr. Epps inciting the crowd to go INTO the Capitol tomorrow (the 6th) and BEING SHOUTED DOWN BY THE CROWD. The crowd was saying do NOT go into the capitol.

You and other far-left diehards will steadfastly refuse to allow competing views into your head for fear you will prove yourself wrong. You're, and others, massive ego will not allow yourself to be proven wrong, no matter what.

Why?

More?

He said to go in peacefully. Kinda hard to say he was asking people to riot “peacefully”.

Why? What was going to present them from getting to Pelosi?
Anyone who lives in Deep Blue areas have lived with a coup for many decades. It is just the money is still there. Those who live in red areas but are dominated by Blue area rules and laws are the biggest suckers if they are not of the privileged. And in those areas they are the stupid.

Ever in a large crowd with a group of people, and you hold hands so y'all don't get separated?

A stack technique is so that they can push through a doorway all at once. They had no guns, they never could have gotten Pelosi. Get real.
A lot of doorways got pushed through that day. These helemeted and body armored ex-military types had a mission...THEY thought they could capture Pelosi and they certainly tried.

That they failed is not the issue

A lot of doorways got pushed through that day. These helemeted and body armored ex-military types had a mission...THEY thought they could capture Pelosi and they certainly tried.

That they failed is not the issue

Unarmed, guys in helmets (sounds like retards) are not going to be able to do anything with the armed security that was there. It was physically impossible to get to Pelosi, who was probably locked in the center most room with armed guards surrounding her.

Unarmed, guys in helmets (sounds like retards) are not going to be able to do anything with the armed security that was there.
"Unarmed" Insurrectionists certainly succeeded in dealing with that armed security. In fact that was why no guns were brought. If they showed guns they would have been on the wrong end of a gunfight and knew it
It was physically impossible to get to Pelosi, who was probably locked in the center most room with armed guards surrounding her.
They failed in their mission but the intent was there and documented.

"Unarmed" Insurrectionists certainly succeeded in dealing with that armed security. In fact that was why no guns were brought. If they showed guns they would have been on the wrong end of a gunfight and knew it

They failed in their mission but the intent was there and documented.

You make it sound as if it was the single worst event of the century. I assure you it wasn't.

In no way shape or form do I support or condone these guys, to act like it was a coup attempt is insane.

He said to go in peacefully. Kinda hard to say he was asking people to riot “peacefully”.
Ya don’t say……

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech

Last edited:
You make it sound as if it was the single worst event of the century. I assure you it wasn't.

In no way shape or form do I support or condone these guys, to act like it was a coup attempt is insane.
The only insanity is refusing to acknowledge that it was in fact a coup attempt; an act of domestic terrorism by conservatives intended to overthrow a lawfully conducted election and the will of the American people.

Looks like a whole bunch of conservatives have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

What I find amazing is that Democrats claim Trump and the Republicans want to take democracy away, while they are the ones who have actually been doing it, up to trying to get rid of Trump from running again, bypassing what the voters want. They are so afraid of Trump winning again they want to take Trump out so that voters can't vote for him. Now that is what I call taking Democracy away.

We saw a bunch of unarmed mom and pop demonstrators and an unarmed woman shot dead by federal cops and a year later the left tells us how the demonstration was "supposed" to go down? It was supposed to go down peacefully until left wing dirty tricksters led the group into criminal trespass. How was Biden's first year "supposed " to go down? That surely was a disappointment.
What leftist led Ashli Babbitt to try to invade the House? Did someone drag her to the barricade and force her to climb over it?

You idiots are beyond stupid.

And why don't you tards ever mention the rioter who was trampled to death by the other rioters? Huh? Now THAT was actual murder.

Why doesn't your brain hurt from all the giant holes in your idiotic conspiracy theories?

The only insanity is refusing to acknowledge that it was in fact a coup attempt; an act of domestic terrorism by conservatives intended to overthrow a lawfully conducted election and the will of the American people.

It was criminal trespassing, that's it. No coup attempt, no insurrection. Criminal trespassing on government property. Y'all see guys in helmets and are like

"OH MY GOOODDDDD!!!!! SCARY MEN!!!!!! THEY ARE EVVVIIIIIIILLLL!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gimme a break. They dress tough, but are the stupidest must unintelligent humans to have ever walked the face of the earth. Every last one of them. If they were at that capitol, than they have no business owning a home or having kids because they ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID. Nothing would have became of it, and all it did was give you morons ammo to use.

So no, no insurrection was planned or attempted because the people there were such inbred apes that they couldn't form that rational thought in their minds.

Forum List

Back