How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

A long time in prison for sedition. Who sent the elector forgeries?

Whoever corruptly—​
(1)alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or​
(2)otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,​
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.​

We saw a bunch of unarmed mom and pop demonstrators and an unarmed woman shot dead by federal cops and a year later the left tells us how the demonstration was "supposed" to go down? It was supposed to go down peacefully until left wing dirty tricksters led the group into criminal trespass. How was Biden's first year "supposed " to go down? That surely was a disappointment.

The "coup" was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It was an overthrow of a legitimately elected President.

Flash bang was installed as a place holder so the globalists could start getting their new world order on.

Well, they brought the zip ties because they wanted to take people hostage clearly.
From what I've read, people like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys expected a violent response from Antifa and BLM. Both groups have launched violent counterdemonstrations in the past. I believe the weapons on the other side of the Potomac and the zip ties were to be used to defend against violent counterdemonstrators. All the published statements are very ambiguous, and that kind of planning would fit with the members being ex-military who are trained to make contingency plans.

Looks like a whole bunch of conservatives have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

Sounds like Asha Rangappa has a pretty good, accurate take on the plan for the takeover of the electoral college and the overthrow of voting in the country by trumpist design.

Sounds like Asha Rangappa has a pretty good, accurate take on the plan for the takeover of the electoral college and the overthrow of voting in the country by trumpist design.
Ray Epps the leader

You believe what you want to believe. Do you finally believe the virus came from a lab?

From what I've read, people like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys expected a violent response from Antifa and BLM. Both groups have launched violent counterdemonstrations in the past. I believe the weapons on the other side of the Potomac and the zip ties were to be used to defend against violent counterdemonstrators. All the published statements are very ambiguous, and that kind of planning would fit with the members being ex-military who are trained to make contingency plans.

And they went looking for BLM and Antifa.....

In the US Senate.

Yeah, that's just about the craziest thing ever written...period.

Forum List

Back