How this situation could send Flynn to prison.

Treason, depending on just what was discussed. When congress gets some balls, we will begin to get answers

"Treason" eh? Now you have to enlighten us how Flynn might be charged with "treason"....I suggest you shag ass over to wikipedia and try to fake your way out of the hole you just fell in.

Its doesn't matter who did it, the cat is out of the bag, and it can't be covered up any more. Now its time for answers

Wrong again, shithead.....all that matters is who leaked it....that's who's going to prison, not Flynn.

"Treason" eh? Now you have to enlighten us how Flynn might be charged with "treason"....I suggest you shag ass over to wikipedia and try to fake your way out of the hole you just fell in.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. In this case privately negotiating to lift the sanctions the American government put in place against Russia,

The only possibility is that of perjury. If he was under oath and lied to the Feds, then they have a case. Even then they have to prove intent rather than a simple slip of memory plus hard evidence (wire taps that were legal). It is more likely that this is a smear campaign that has no legal foundation.

Wrong again, shithead.....all that matters is who leaked it....that's who's going to prison, not Flynn.

You're concerned with who let the cat out of the bag, but don't care who put the cat INTO the bag. - ASPCA

LOL:

The only laws broken, were broken by Obama Regime Cronies in our intelligence community who leaked classified and sensitive information to the Press and who were illegally spying on our own people.

There is no evidence of any wrong doing. Only the inference that there was some directed at people who were officially on the payroll at the time.
another loser, who puts party over country

I don't have a party. I am a Libertarian, and I vote for whatever candidate I feel will expand our freedoms and reduce the power and intrusive nature of an ever expanding Federal Government.

In this case, that was not Obama & Obama's Son.

Hillary Clinton.

Calling all libstains! Got any proof? No you don't, you never do and you never will.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. In this case privately negotiating to lift the sanctions the American government put in place against Russia,

Please link to where Congress has declared war on Russia. No war, no legal enemy.

The only possibility is that of perjury. If he was under oath and lied to the Feds, then they have a case. Even then they have to prove intent rather than a simple slip of memory plus hard evidence (wire taps that were legal). It is more likely that this is a smear campaign that has no legal foundation.

18 USC 1001 - false statements to the FBI. Call it the Martha Stewart clause,

List the statute by number and tell us how it could be applied to Flynn....or better yet admit once again you don't know your ass from your elbow about any of this.

18 USC 1001 - false statements to the FBI. Call it the Martha Stewart clause,

So you're going to charge Flynn with insider-trading? :lol:

Calling all libstains! Got any proof? No you don't, you never do and you never will.

NSA transcripts of foreign nationals conversations. Call it the Osama BinLaden rule Bush used,

NSA again.....you get dirt shoveled on you each and every time you mention them and yet you claw your way out of the grave and say the same shit over and over again. You're a Sorosbot and a dime a word is an overcharge to the old pervert.

List the statute by number and tell us how it could be applied to Flynn....or better yet admit once again you don't know your ass from your elbow about any of this.

Please, when last we talked you were objecting to the wikipedia version of the NSA mission, which was identical to the the NSA version of the NSA mission, Attacking the messenger insterad of the message shows how little you know.

Please, when last we talked you were objecting to the wikipedia version of the NSA mission, which was identical to the the NSA version of the NSA mission, Attacking the messenger insterad of the message shows how little you know.

I know plenty about you, stooge. You're a sniveling, paid hack sent to this board to spread misinformation. As to the NSA, where is the FISA warrant they'd have needed to expose Flynn's name? You've got two minutes.

So you're going to charge Flynn with insider-trading? :lol:

Martha Stewart was never charged with insider trading. Again proof of how little you know.

So they just dragged her in for a grilling because one of her recipes made somebody sick? :lol: Hey pinhead....the FBI only sets perjury traps when they fail to accomplish anything else, ala Scooter Libby....look up that name....maybe your handler will give you a nickel raise.

In 2011, the Obama Administration secretly won permission from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency’s use of intercepted phone calls and e-mails, permitting the agency to search deliberately for Americans’ communications in its massive databases. The searches take place under a surveillance program Congress authorized in 2008 under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Under that law, the target must be a foreigner “reasonably believed” to be outside the United States, and the court must approve the targeting procedures in an order good for one year. But a warrant for each target would thus no longer be required.

You were just reported for plagiarism by not attributing a source and Flynn isn't a "foreign national". This is what happens when you're talking out your ass, sonny boy. And if you believe a FISA warrant is no longer required to tap a DNI phone line, you should resign and get your Walmart job back.

Forum List

Back