How the Parkland teens became villains on the right-wing Internet

It's so bad even CNN wants Hogg to tone down the hate-mongering......polls must be turning sour
How in the fuck is this kid advocating hatred simply by demanding those who vote against gun control measures are going down in Nov? How in the fuck could anybody on the right call mf's out for hatred, when everything conservatives advocate and support stems from bias and hatred of people of color??? What fuckin planet have you idiots been living on?
Obviously you haven't been following along

Indeed but they've made it all into the NRA is at fault, ban guns, stop picking on children.....I'm fucking sick of it

Yes. Stop attacking children. We are supposed to be freaking adults here. We didn't lose classmates, at an age where YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED to die! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence. I never knew a kid who died of violence. The only kid I knew who died died of leukemia.

So what is wrong with letting them have their say - that enough is enough? Maybe the NRA should butt out for a while instead of demonizing a bunch of kids. That is what is wrong with this!

Once again....these "children" chose to put themselves in the spotlight discussing a grown up matter.....no free passes and you leftists are figuring it out they won't get the pass you expected

Funny. I see kids marching all the time in pro life rallies. Not a peep from you guys. Some of Palin's kids choose to put themselves in the spotlight and you are all over the place defending them and calling people on their vitriole.

Pretty hypocritical.

I already addressed your supposed pro life rallies and I distinctly remember the Palin kids being ripped by the left

Bad bad analogy

Bristol made herself a public figure. So she didn't deserve to be ripped?

Was she ripped by the left? Why yes....but NOW the left wants kids off limits? Fuck off

Yes. Stop attacking children. We are supposed to be freaking adults here. We didn't lose classmates, at an age where YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED to die! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence. I never knew a kid who died of violence. The only kid I knew who died died of leukemia.

So what is wrong with letting them have their say - that enough is enough? Maybe the NRA should butt out for a while instead of demonizing a bunch of kids. That is what is wrong with this!

Once again....these "children" chose to put themselves in the spotlight discussing a grown up matter.....no free passes and you leftists are figuring it out they won't get the pass you expected

Funny. I see kids marching all the time in pro life rallies. Not a peep from you guys. Some of Palin's kids choose to put themselves in the spotlight and you are all over the place defending them and calling people on their vitriole.

Pretty hypocritical.

I already addressed your supposed pro life rallies and I distinctly remember the Palin kids being ripped by the left

Bad bad analogy

Was she ripped by the left? Why yes....but NOW the left wants kids off limits? Fuck off

I never ripped her. So...fuck off yourself.

Indeed but they've made it all into the NRA is at fault, ban guns, stop picking on children.....I'm fucking sick of it

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

No, she didn't...but Palin has a lot of kids, many of them very young.

Bones was on here every day for a year posting horrible shit about Palin's baby. And she was far from the only one.

These kids are being funded to lead a charge to destroy our country. They are being taken out of school and paraded around in the HOPES that they will be gunned down...all the while shrieking that we must surrender our guns to protect them? And you have the nerve to tell us we aren't allowed to *attack* them?

Fuck off and die, bitch.

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

You just said she deserved to be ripped.
So fuck off again, bitch.

Pretty hypocritical.

Bullshit. Those kids aren't marching to demand we surrender our guns.
And they aren't being bussed from SCHOOL to do it.
They aren't being encouraged by school administrators to do it.
They aren't being funded by anti-American craphats to do it.

See the difference?

Of course you don't. You're a brainwashed moron.

No they are marching to demand that we surrender our bodies. No difference except the message they are standing for.

Nobody wants your fucking body. We want you to stop killing women and babies.

But it is your sole purpose of living. To kill off babies, to facilitate the abuse, rape, murder of women..and to hide behind child warriors who say they're coming for our weapons.

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

Bones was on here every day for a year posting horrible shit about Palin's baby. And she was far from the only one.

These kids are being funded to lead a charge to destroy our country. And you have the nerve to tell us we aren't allowed to *attack* them?

Fuck off and die, bitch.

Speak for yourself. I heard posters here refer to Obama's daughters as niglets. These kids have a message and they have as much right as pro-NRA kids and pro-life kids do to speak.

Sure you can attack them. But how about acting like ADULTS instead of CHILDREN in the process and sticking to FACTS instead of making shit up?

No. I will not comply with "fuck off and die". I would far rather stay around and annoy you:eusa_angel:

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

You just said she deserved to be ripped.
So fuck off again, bitch.

I was making a COMPARISON - did it just fly over your head? No. She doesn't deserve to be ripped.

BTW, just so you know..while I'm arming myself and my family I am also lobbying ceaselessly and productively to get the mentally ill and other people who are incapable of supporting themselves off the streets and into institutions where they will be protected for the duration of their lives.

THAT'S how you stop school shootings.

Pretty hypocritical.

See the difference?

No they are marching to demand that we surrender our bodies. No difference except the message they are standing for.

But it is your sole purpose of living. To kill off babies, to facilitate the abuse, rape, murder of women..and to hide behind child warriors who say they're coming for our weapons.

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Good grief. That's half the problems - all this fearmongering. No one is "coming for your guns". How many thousands of guns are made? Even if they ban one type, bump stocks and high capacity magazines it won't make a dent in American gun ownership. What hyperbole.

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

These kids are being funded to lead a charge to destroy our country. And you have the nerve to tell us we aren't allowed to *attack* them?

Fuck off and die, bitch.

Speak for yourself. I heard posters here refer to Obama's daughters as niglets. These kids have a message and they have as much right as pro-NRA kids and pro-life kids do to speak.

Sure you can attack them. But how about acting like ADULTS instead of CHILDREN in the process and sticking to FACTS instead of making shit up?

No. I will not comply with "fuck off and die". I would far rather stay around and annoy you:eusa_angel:

I stick to facts. You don't.

I don't care if Obama's daughters were called niglets. That's freedom of speech..which you pathetic useful idiots also protest.

Morons. You actually agitate against the people who are the only reason you are alive. Do you know how the left deals with incompetents, the disabled, and people with mental illness? No, you don't. Because you are the incompetent, the disabled, and the mentally ill.

BTW, just so you know..while I'm arming myself and my family I am also lobbying ceaselessly and productively to get the mentally ill and other people who are incapable of supporting themselves off the streets and into institutions where they will be protected for the duration of their lives.

THAT'S how you stop school shootings.

Good. And I seriously applaud you and your right to do that. GUNS are only one aspect of the problem. Treatment for mental illness is seriously underfunded in almost any state.

Pretty hypocritical.

See the difference?

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Good grief. That's half the problems - all this fearmongering. No one is "coming for your guns". How many thousands of guns are made? Even if they ban one type, bump stocks and high capacity magazines it won't make a dent in American gun ownership. What hyperbole.
Don't lie...read the signs that were being carried and listen to the marchers not to mention what those in Congress have said

Pretty hypocritical.

Bad bad analogy

Fuck off and die, bitch.

I stick to facts. You don't.

I don't care if Obama's daughters were called niglets. That's freedom of speech..which you pathetic useful idiots also protest.

Morons. You actually agitate against the people who are the only reason you are alive. Do you know how the left deals with incompetents, the disabled, and people with mental illness? No, you don't. Because you are the incompetent, the disabled, and the mentally ill.

Of course it's freedom of speech - but you seemed to have a problem with it when leftists used it against Palin's kids right? So make your mind here.

You have descended to utter moronity. Let me know when you're capable of something beyond Jr. High food fights.

Pretty hypocritical.

See the difference?

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

It's not hyperbole. I wasn't kidding about the AR15 lol.

You dumbasses think it's funny and cute to put kids out there in front. You love it when a psycho kills them at school because then you can advance your anti-American movement on their backs and use them to protect you from the bullets. Cuz kids are brave..and stupid.

you people use the kids to fight, and then whine when people fight them.

That makes you evil scumbags.

Folks accused Barron of being autistic. They cheered Trump Jr's supposed divorce. NOW the left expresses that kids are off limit again, just as they did about Obama's kidos. It's all hypocritical to say the least....

The other side is losing their shit.
It is almost not worth engaging with them anymore, they've gone so far into lala land. They are doing their damnedest to bully these kids into submission; it's embarrassing.

Lol, we are losing our shit?

We are not the ones lying about being there, we are not the ones setting up forums for one-sided discussion and denouncing anyone that disagrees with us as murderers with blood on our hands.

We are not the ones talking vainly about shredding the Constitution, a relic of the past that libtards like you have zero real actual respect for except as a symbol you abuse to prop up your ideology when it suits you.

Take our guns yourself, woman, and find out who loses their shit.

Pretty hypocritical.

See the difference?

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

It's not hyperbole. I wasn't kidding about the AR15 lol.

You dumbasses think it's funny and cute to put kids out there in front. You love it when a psycho kills them at school because then you can advance your anti-American movement on their backs and use them to protect you from the bullets. Cuz kids are brave..and stupid.

you people use the kids to fight, and then whine when people fight them.

That makes you evil scumbags.

No KG. I don't love it. And I'm tired of it. The adults have consitently let these kids down. NOTHING has changed. Nothing. It just keeps happening. Maybe they can make a difference.

I have guns. My husband has guns. I'm not against guns.

But I also don't worship them.

Who cares if the retards that suck on detergent do rallies that beg the govt to take away freedoms?
Let the snowflakes do what they do.
Quit being assholes and unnecessarily bashing easily impressionable youth :D
Regardless of their age their are still little gun grabbing fools, merely young gun grabbing fools.

Pretty hypocritical.

See the difference?

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Don't lie...read the signs that were being carried and listen to the marchers not to mention what those in Congress have said

upload_2018-3-27_16-58-38.jpeg

March-for-Out-Lives-770x489.jpg

'March For Our Lives' Cost $5 Million; 'Several Million' Left For Lobbying

National Team

Forum List

Back