Florida shooting has MANY guilty parties. Marco Rubio is not one of them.

It's a rather disturbing trend isn't it? The psychology of it is pretty standard, but I guess I've held out hope that at some point the "adults" would step in and clear things up for their children - I should know better because most activists are not "adults" regardless of their physical age. ~sigh~

It's a rather disturbing trend isn't it? The psychology of it is pretty standard, but I guess I've held out hope that at some point the "adults" would step in and clear things up for their children - I should know better because most activists are not "adults" regardless of their physical age. ~sigh~

To eschew reality for the sake of bolstering Communism in America is traitorous. Thank God I went to school before the leftists took them over.

Of course he takes the heat off of others, particularly the fbi. After all his parents are retired fbi.

To eschew reality for the sake of bolstering Communism in America is traitorous. Thank God I went to school before the leftists took them over.

Aye. My youngest, who is attending college, told me yesterday that he didn't want teachers to carry because they're such over-emotional fruit loops that they'd shoot the kids. I had to take pause for a moment to consider it - and I fear he might be right >.<

Forum List

Back