How the Parkland teens became villains on the right-wing Internet

Bullshit. Those kids aren't marching to demand we surrender our guns.
And they aren't being bussed from SCHOOL to do it.
They aren't being encouraged by school administrators to do it.
They aren't being funded by anti-American craphats to do it.

See the difference?

Of course you don't. You're a brainwashed moron.

No they are marching to demand that we surrender our bodies. No difference except the message they are standing for.

Nobody wants your fucking body. We want you to stop killing women and babies.

But it is your sole purpose of living. To kill off babies, to facilitate the abuse, rape, murder of women..and to hide behind child warriors who say they're coming for our weapons.

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Good grief. That's half the problems - all this fearmongering. No one is "coming for your guns". How many thousands of guns are made? Even if they ban one type, bump stocks and high capacity magazines it won't make a dent in American gun ownership. What hyperbole.
Don't lie...read the signs that were being carried and listen to the marchers not to mention what those in Congress have said

View attachment 185064

March-for-Out-Lives-770x489.jpg

'March For Our Lives' Cost $5 Million; 'Several Million' Left For Lobbying

National Team
Not to mention what a former Supreme just wrote

See the difference?

No they are marching to demand that we surrender our bodies. No difference except the message they are standing for.

But it is your sole purpose of living. To kill off babies, to facilitate the abuse, rape, murder of women..and to hide behind child warriors who say they're coming for our weapons.

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Good grief. That's half the problems - all this fearmongering. No one is "coming for your guns". How many thousands of guns are made? Even if they ban one type, bump stocks and high capacity magazines it won't make a dent in American gun ownership. What hyperbole.

It's not hyperbole. I wasn't kidding about the AR15 lol.

You dumbasses think it's funny and cute to put kids out there in front. You love it when a psycho kills them at school because then you can advance your anti-American movement on their backs and use them to protect you from the bullets. Cuz kids are brave..and stupid.

you people use the kids to fight, and then whine when people fight them.

That makes you evil scumbags.

No KG. I don't love it. And I'm tired of it. The adults have consitently let these kids down. NOTHING has changed. Nothing. It just keeps happening. Maybe they can make a difference.

I have guns. My husband has guns. I'm not against guns.

But I also don't worship them.

Unfortunately we can pass all the laws we want, but when the government and police don't do their jobs, they will fail our kids - just as they did in this case.

This is the problem with activist policy - it does not consider the consequences of its "feel good knee jerk" actions. Not saying that the Promises thing was intended to let school shooters stay out there or anything - but it did...

See the difference?

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

It's not hyperbole. I wasn't kidding about the AR15 lol.

You dumbasses think it's funny and cute to put kids out there in front. You love it when a psycho kills them at school because then you can advance your anti-American movement on their backs and use them to protect you from the bullets. Cuz kids are brave..and stupid.

you people use the kids to fight, and then whine when people fight them.

That makes you evil scumbags.

No KG. I don't love it. And I'm tired of it. The adults have consitently let these kids down. NOTHING has changed. Nothing. It just keeps happening. Maybe they can make a difference.

I have guns. My husband has guns. I'm not against guns.

But I also don't worship them.

The adults who have let these kids down are the morons who refuse to institutionalize dangerous, organically brain damaged, violent kids that they force our UNARMED children to co-exist with in unprotected schools. The adults who have let these kids down are the adults who force us to send our children to school...where they are not educated or protected. The adults who have let these kids down are the adults who teach them that it's clever and cool to invite criminals and lunatics into the classrooms....and then tell the students that they're getting killed because their mom has an AR15.

It's not me. These kids are in danger because of what our schools have become. Take them out of the schools. Problem solved. They aren't being taught, or protected. People who care about their kids will do what I did..remove their kids and arm their families.

I no longer worry about my kids being gunned down in school.

molon-labe_grande.jpeg

Don't lie...read the signs that were being carried and listen to the marchers not to mention what those in Congress have said

View attachment 185064

March-for-Out-Lives-770x489.jpg

'March For Our Lives' Cost $5 Million; 'Several Million' Left For Lobbying

National Team
Not to mention what a former Supreme just wrote
Trump should have sent US Marshals in to cuff him and drag him away.

Folks accused Barron of being autistic. They cheered Trump Jr's supposed divorce. NOW the left expresses that kids are off limit again, just as they did about Obama's kidos. It's all hypocritical to say the least....
They are worthless offal.

What is sad is that when the shit hits the fan, they will be hiding behind us. Believe me when I say I pray every day that I have the fortitude not to tell them to fuck themselves.

I already addressed your supposed pro life rallies and I distinctly remember the Palin kids being ripped by the left

Bad bad analogy

Bristol made herself a public figure. So she didn't deserve to be ripped?

Was she ripped by the left? Why yes....but NOW the left wants kids off limits? Fuck off

I never ripped her. So...fuck off yourself.

You just said she deserved to be ripped.
So fuck off again, bitch.

I was making a COMPARISON - did it just fly over your head? No. She doesn't deserve to be ripped.

But the fact remains Palin's kids were ripped. Bush's were also but NOW kids are off limits. No it doesn't work that way.

I actually feel sorry for most of them, not Hogg I don't trust him, they don't realize they are being used and it's very sad. They have no idea how the real world works and they think if they scream loud enough everything will be OK. It won't the world is cruel and life can be tragic and hard.

One of our twins was watching them and she commented they are so naive. She's right at 14 years old

The other side is losing their shit.
It is almost not worth engaging with them anymore, they've gone so far into lala land. They are doing their damnedest to bully these kids into submission; it's embarrassing.

Lol, we are losing our shit?

We are not the ones lying about being there, we are not the ones setting up forums for one-sided discussion and denouncing anyone that disagrees with us as murderers with blood on our hands.

We are not the ones talking vainly about shredding the Constitution, a relic of the past that libtards like you have zero real actual respect for except as a symbol you abuse to prop up your ideology when it suits you.

Take our guns yourself, woman, and find out who loses their shit.

No one is taking your guns - that's the whole scare mongering shit being perpetrated and that prevents rational discussion on how best to go forward. Good tactic - there is nothing like a challenge to our rights to bring out the inner bear.

And how about the LIES Jim? Can't this issue be fought without having to lie about the participants in an effort to utterly smear and shred their characters? This seems to be a new phenomenum :(

David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread misinformation

A fake photo of Emma González went viral on the far right, where Parkland teens are villains
A doctored animation of González tearing the U.S. Constitution in half circulated on social media during the rally, after it was lifted from a Teen Vogue story about teenage activists. In the real image, González is ripping apart a gun-range target.

The top trending video on YouTube was a false conspiracy that a survivor of the Florida school shooting was an actor

This is how quickly fake news that exploits tragedy spreads on Facebook

It is almost not worth engaging with them anymore, they've gone so far into lala land. They are doing their damnedest to bully these kids into submission; it's embarrassing.

We are not the ones lying about being there, we are not the ones setting up forums for one-sided discussion and denouncing anyone that disagrees with us as murderers with blood on our hands.

We are not the ones talking vainly about shredding the Constitution, a relic of the past that libtards like you have zero real actual respect for except as a symbol you abuse to prop up your ideology when it suits you.

No one is taking your guns - that's the whole scare mongering shit being perpetrated and that prevents rational discussion on how best to go forward. Good tactic - there is nothing like a challenge to our rights to bring out the inner bear.

And how about the LIES Jim? Can't this issue be fought without having to lie about the participants in an effort to utterly smear and shred their characters? This seems to be a new phenomenum :(

A fake photo of Emma González went viral on the far right, where Parkland teens are villains
A doctored animation of González tearing the U.S. Constitution in half circulated on social media during the rally, after it was lifted from a Teen Vogue story about teenage activists. In the real image, González is ripping apart a gun-range target.

The top trending video on YouTube was a false conspiracy that a survivor of the Florida school shooting was an actor

Wow, so there are two people on the planet as ugly as David Hogg?

Poor schmucks.

You are a lying hag.

They absolutely are moving to take our guns.

Oregon Gun Control Ballot Initiative Introduced to Ban all Guns

^^^anybody who refuses to turn in their weapon and is found out will be a felon. If they survive.

Tyrannical: Oregon Initiative Looks To Straight Up Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Citizens

Bristol made herself a public figure. So she didn't deserve to be ripped?

Was she ripped by the left? Why yes....but NOW the left wants kids off limits? Fuck off

I was making a COMPARISON - did it just fly over your head? No. She doesn't deserve to be ripped.

But the fact remains Palin's kids were ripped. Bush's were also but NOW kids are off limits. No it doesn't work that way.

I actually feel sorry for most of them, not Hogg I don't trust him, they don't realize they are being used and it's very sad. They have no idea how the real world works and they think if they scream loud enough everything will be OK. It won't the world is cruel and life can be tragic and hard.

One of our twins was watching them and she commented they are so naive. She's right at 14 years old

I saw it with Palin's kids, with Bush's, with Obama's and now with Trump's son. I don't support any adults ripping kids like that. I just don't. Kids are full of fire and idealism at that age...and it's kids like that who change the world - whether right or left, they care. They aren't jaded and cynical. I will never forget watching shows like Eyes on the Prize - and who was going down to Alabama to help register voters? Young people. Not highschool kids but not much older.

I kind of think at that age...kids are far too full of their own developing selves that they aren't going to allow themselves to be used. That they are going to be a force to be reckoned with and I don't mean this in a left right way.

Kids today are connected in a way kids in our generations never were. People ask how they can spontaneously do these things...they're connected, through social media of all kinds. Flashmobs magnified in a thousand directions.

I have idea what this will bring but this, and your kids, are our next generation of voters and citizens.

Might want to revisit your thoughts on this.

See - Democrats Introduce the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018
and - Democrats' New 'Assault Weapons' Bill Would Ban the GLOCK 17, More Semi-Auto Pistols - The Truth About Guns

^^^anybody who refuses to turn in their weapon and is found out will be a felon. If they survive.

Tyrannical: Oregon Initiative Looks To Straight Up Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Citizens
The Progressive Extreme Left has been talking about it for over a century and a half.

Coyote only sees what she wants to see, apparently.

All one has to do is look at California which is considered a bellweather state by most Progs, and the UK a decade or so ahead of Cali.

The Progressive Extreme Left has been talking about it for over a century and a half.

Coyote only sees what she wants to see, apparently.

All one has to do is look at California which is considered a bellweather state by most Progs, and the UK a decade or so ahead of Cali.
Coyote is a product of decades of brainwashing. She's dependent upon the state for her existence and she is not going to step outside the box they made for her.

I saw it with Palin's kids, with Bush's, with Obama's and now with Trump's son. I don't support any adults ripping kids like that. I just don't. Kids are full of fire and idealism at that age...and it's kids like that who change the world - whether right or left, they care. They aren't jaded and cynical. I will never forget watching shows like Eyes on the Prize - and who was going down to Alabama to help register voters? Young people. Not highschool kids but not much older.

I kind of think at that age...kids are far too full of their own developing selves that they aren't going to allow themselves to be used. That they are going to be a force to be reckoned with and I don't mean this in a left right way.

Kids today are connected in a way kids in our generations never were. People ask how they can spontaneously do these things...they're connected, through social media of all kinds. Flashmobs magnified in a thousand directions.

I have idea what this will bring but this, and your kids, are our next generation of voters and citizens.

Obam's kids and Baron and the Bush girls were and should have been off limits not only because they were kids, but because they had nothing to do with the parents choice about running for office.

These little Nazis are CHOOSING TO ATTACK OUR 2A RIGHTS.

Fuck them.

Coyote is a product of decades of brainwashing. She's dependent upon the state for her existence and she is not going to step outside the box they made for her.

You go a little far KG.

Coyotee is among the more reasonable libs, as you are among the more reasonable conservatives.....usually. :D

Forum List

Back