How Should America Project Strength Abroad?

America shouldn't be projecting strength abroad.

We should be projecting economics abroad.

A KFC on every street corner around the world should be the true face of American Imperialism.
I was thinking a Taco Bell on every street corner (and we would make Mexico pay for it.)

How should America project strenght abroad?

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

The world admires and loves Peace.

Am I only dreaming? I don't know
During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

President Trump didn't start any wars.

I admire greatly for that!
He didn't end any either.

He was an anti-war President.....he didn't wan't American sons and daughters killed fighting stupid wars abroad.

Bless him.

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

He was an anti-war President.....he didn't wan't American sons and daughters killed fighting stupid wars abroad.

Bless him.
Yet, sons and daughters were killed in wars while he was president.

Bless him.

stop it.

no

Mostly for the conservatives on the board.

How should America be projecting strength abroad?

What should they be doing?

Desired policies are welcomed, clearly.
It would be nice if America projected it’s power abroad for good, rather than to benefit billionaires and big corporations.

Mostly for the conservatives on the board.

How should America be projecting strength abroad?

What should they be doing?

Desired policies are welcomed, clearly.
It would be nice if America projected it’s power abroad for good, rather than to benefit billionaires and big corporations.

We wasted nearly 50 years fighting Communism in the trenches from one shite hole country to the next, with unimpressive results.

If America has a need to influence countries abroad,the only effective way is with the seductive power of unbridled Capitalism.

promo-image-1600x700.jpg

I guess the OP is trying to establish an excuse for him supporting the war monger..
I'm giving you self-professed Conservatives an opportunity to share your policy wants and desires, and this is the type of response I get.

Nothing but jokes.

Interesting...

Bless him.
How do you think the world responds when America is proudly declaring that they are building and have built the "Mother of all bombs?"

Do you think that engenders peace in their minds?

Conservatives aren't going to do the crats work for them, so don't ask.
A real "country first" message, huh folks?

Spoken like a real self-professed Conservative.

Last edited:
How Should America Project Strength Abroad?
Fully disclose our military budget.
Lock down our southern border like it’s Fort Knox.
Remove ALL illegal wetbacks and their spawn.
Should we be spending more or less on our military?

If more, where? If less, what should we cut?

Bless him.

stop it.

no
Yes, unfortunately.

I guess the OP is trying to establish an excuse for him supporting the war monger..
I'm giving you self-professed Conservatives an opportunity to share your policy wants and desires, and this is the type of response I get.

Nothing but jokes.

Interesting...
YOU are giving somebody an opportunity eh ? Rotflmbo... No one's interested.

Forum List

Back