How Should America Project Strength Abroad?

America shouldn't be projecting strength abroad.

We should be projecting economics abroad.

A KFC on every street corner around the world should be the true face of American Imperialism.

Mostly for the conservatives on the board.

How should America be projecting strength abroad?

What should they be doing?

Desired policies are welcomed, clearly.
How Should America Project Strength Abroad?
Fully disclose our military budget.
Lock down our southern border like it’s Fort Knox.
Remove ALL illegal wetbacks and their spawn.

Last edited:
America shouldn't be projecting strength abroad.

We should be projecting economics abroad.

A KFC on every street corner around the world should be the true face of American Imperialism.
Already exists.

Nuking China.
Yep nuke them. Take over the country, take over all manufacturing. Then take Lebron and his ilk and hang them over there. That would pretty settle everything.

Get the fuck out of Japan and S Korea and let them build up their militaries to bitch slap China back to Africa.

Well, not back to Africa, but you know what I mean.

Less intervention abroad. Fewer entangling relationships.

To keep the US dollar as the dollar of the world we have to have a presence and unfortunately that would mean making allies of demons to counter China which is what we have been doing since WWII. We then will need a huge Navy and a strike force to deter aggression the world over..If we don't someone else will do it and we can go back to having world wars.

How should America project strenght abroad?

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

The world admires and loves Peace.

Am I only dreaming? I don't know
During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

President Trump didn't start any wars.

I admire greatly for that!

President Trump didn't start any wars.

I admire greatly for that!
He didn't end any either. You people pooped 'em when Obama withdrew troops in Iraq.

Forum List

Back