How Should America Project Strength Abroad?

How should America project strenght abroad?

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

The world admires and loves Peace.

Am I only dreaming? I don't know
During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

President Trump didn't start any wars.

I admire greatly for that!
He didn't end any either. You people pooped 'em when Obama withdrew troops in Iraq.
Sure he did. Have you heard anything about ISIS lately? How about Syria?

Mostly for the conservatives on the board.

How should America be projecting strength abroad?

What should they be doing?

Desired policies are welcomed, clearly.

By bringing back President Trump.
How would bringing back an international laughingstock project strength?
iu

I guess the OP is trying to establish an excuse for him supporting the war monger..
I'm giving you self-professed Conservatives an opportunity to share your policy wants and desires, and this is the type of response I get.

Nothing but jokes.

Interesting...
tRump hasn't given them an opinion in weeks, so they don't have one.

iu
And still stomped your guy by over 5 million votes.
10 million votes were fraudulent, NAZI.

iu
But now we want your cities destroyed. America is not united anymore.

iu
10 million votes were fraudulent, NAZI.
Oh, so you think you actually lost by 15 million?

If you say so, kid.

We could send spies into China to collect blackmail on ccp members like they have done to the democrats. Xi has many tapes of Democrats doing nasty stuff and when he says jump, democrats ask how high.
Your paranoid fantasies have no place in this discussion.

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

He didn't end any either. You people pooped 'em when Obama withdrew troops in Iraq.

what wars were left for him to end? He did disengage in military conflicts
There is still wars in Yemen, Africa, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and we are active in them to include the War on Drugs....

he did disengage in military conflicts and people on the left criticized him for it, correct? Now you’re holding it against him that he didnt withdraw from all military conflicts? We haven’t been in an official war afer the Afghan officially ended.
How can one disengage when troops are still engaged? The only withdrawal was US forces from Somalia. Did you know we had combat troops in Somalia?

Not only Somalia. Remember when people on the left were saying we abandoned the Kurds?
Only because he did.

Very simple...

Return all US military forces to US territory.

Close all foreign embassies and other diplomatic centers

Remove all foreign diplomats from US territories

Aim offensive nuclear weapons at every foreign capitol on the planet

Issue the following warning globally: If you or any of your citizens stick your noses in Us business, well level your capital without a warning or second thought.

Under this philosophy, the capitals of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan and Pakistan would have been leveled by nuclear attach on September 12, 2001.
And every major city, manufacturing center, and military base in the US five minutes later.

Great plan.

That is sort of the whole point, in that it is illegal and immoral for any country to project strength, (aka intimidation), over other countries. That is the one good thing about Trump, in that he did less of that than most.

iu

Probably true but not encouraging, since Biden started out as the lowest of all the democratic candidates. The fact he won the primary alone is a very serious indication of election fraud.
(Although I think the final election is harder to rig and Trump may have lost that all by himself.)

Sure he did. Have you heard anything about ISIS lately? How about Syria?
The Syrian war is still going on, President Joe just signed EO not to sell any more armes to the saudi's to stop their wholesale slaughter of civilians there. Your orange idol supported that, by the way.

As far as isis, here's some info from CSIS for ya;

What about nuking Israel though?

You might want to think twice. No one has ever gone to war with Israel and come out on top.
Not that I'm condoning this, but if we decided to do that we could completely remove the country from the map with just a few weapons. It's just not that big.

No, Israel can't be nuked by anyone because the 6 million Jews in Israel are holding 12 million Arab Muslems as hostage.

iu

Probably true but not encouraging, since Biden started out as the lowest of all the democratic candidates. The fact he won the primary alone is a very serious indication of election fraud.
(Although I think the final election is harder to rig and Trump may have lost that all by himself.)
There was no widespread election fraud. Stop spreading crazy conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back