What's next, of course a Reality Czar

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.

ZOG ("Globalists" for Christian Zionist mental cases) is in our face and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Notice (((they))) promoted freedom of speech in the 50's and 60's after White men and women won WWII after sacrificing themselves which really only should have been against Imperial Japan? Now freedom of speech is "Nazism" and needs to be censored by the MSM/Big Tech ZOG monopoly.

Actually, it would be great to have a precise statement of what the 'government' viewed as reality (as long as there were no legal problems with not joining that reality).

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.

lol...really?

That's not a falsehood.

lol...really?
Yes, really.

Forum List

Back