How Should America Project Strength Abroad?

To keep the US dollar as the dollar of the world we have to have a presence and unfortunately that would mean making allies of demons to counter China which is what we have been doing since WWII. We then will need a huge Navy and a strike force to deter aggression the world over..If we don't someone else will do it and we can go back to having world wars.
Most of the southeast Asia counties(Myanmar, Cambodia, Pakistan ....) are China's lapdog. Also, China finds a way to bypass the US Sanctions and makes trade deals with counties (Iran, Myanmar ....). US will go back to the Clintons era "Making money and no war" until China believes it can overtake the US.

Mostly for the conservatives on the board.

How should America be projecting strength abroad?

What should they be doing?

Desired policies are welcomed, clearly.

Nuking China.

Predictable utterings of the reptillian brain
China gave us Covid and manipulated the 2020 elections, Nuke every square inch of china. You have been programmed, Citizen.

I see that the rightard solution to climate change is Nuclear Winter. This is why most of the country will never care what any of y'all think ever again. You have fully disqualified yourselves from ever having the trust of loyal Americans

How should America project strenght abroad?

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

The world admires and loves Peace.

Am I only dreaming? I don't know
During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

President Trump didn't start any wars.

I admire greatly for that!
He didn't end any either. You people pooped 'em when Obama withdrew troops in Iraq.

what wars were left for him to end? He did disengage in military conflicts

In my humble opinion....like being like President Trump and NOT STARTING ANY WARS ABROAD.

During Trump(inflection) we like increased our operations(inflection) like in Africa(inflection), Yemen(inflection) and never ended any wars nor did he withdraw us from any hostile zones of operation(inflection)like.

He didn't end any either. You people pooped 'em when Obama withdrew troops in Iraq.

There is still wars in Yemen, Africa, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and we are active in them to include the War on Drugs....

There is still wars in Yemen, Africa, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and we are active in them to include the War on Drugs....

he did disengage in military conflicts and people on the left criticized him for it, correct? Now you’re holding it against him that he didnt withdraw from all military conflicts? We haven’t been in an official war afer the Afghan officially ended.

he did disengage in military conflicts and people on the left criticized him for it, correct? Now you’re holding it against him that he didnt withdraw from all military conflicts? We haven’t been in an official war afer the Afghan officially ended.
How can one disengage when troops are still engaged? The only withdrawal was US forces from Somalia. Did you know we had combat troops in Somalia?

We could send spies into China to collect blackmail on ccp members like they have done to the democrats. Xi has many tapes of Democrats doing nasty stuff and when he says jump, democrats ask how high.

How can one disengage when troops are still engaged? The only withdrawal was US forces from Somalia. Did you know we had combat troops in Somalia?

Not only Somalia. Remember when people on the left were saying we abandoned the Kurds?

President Trump already showed you how it’s done.

Drop bombs on terrorists like Soleimani, refuse the Washington Establishment calls for regime change wars on countries that never attacked us, sign peace deals that have Islamic countries recognize Israel, ban Islamic terrorists from coming to the US.

That a good enough start?

Very simple...

Return all US military forces to US territory.

Close all foreign embassies and other diplomatic centers

Remove all foreign diplomats from US territories

Aim offensive nuclear weapons at every foreign capitol on the planet

Issue the following warning globally: If you or any of your citizens stick your noses in Us business, well level your capital without a warning or second thought.

Under this philosophy, the capitals of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan and Pakistan would have been leveled by nuclear attach on September 12, 2001.

It is not like he did not try too

Very simple...

Return all US military forces to US territory.

Close all foreign embassies and other diplomatic centers

Remove all foreign diplomats from US territories

Aim offensive nuclear weapons at every foreign capitol on the planet

Issue the following warning globally: If you or any of your citizens stick your noses in Us business, well level your capital without a warning or second thought.

Under this philosophy, the capitals of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan and Pakistan would have been leveled by nuclear attach on September 12, 2001.
This is a winner

To keep the US dollar as the dollar of the world we have to have a presence and unfortunately that would mean making allies of demons to counter China which is what we have been doing since WWII. We then will need a huge Navy and a strike force to deter aggression the world over..If we don't someone else will do it and we can go back to having world wars.
And just like that, democrats love the military and wars.

America shouldn't be projecting strength abroad.

We should be projecting economics abroad.

A KFC on every street corner around the world should be the true face of American Imperialism.
Have you been to Japan? They already do, complete with thier own life sized statue of the col himself, whom they call "Kenta kun".

Whenever there is something threatening the US we should send counselors and diversity trainers instead of military, you know, like defund the police.

That's what we should have done in Afghanistan and bin Laden all those years ago.

How Should America Project Strength Abroad?
Fully disclose our military budget.
Lock down our southern border like it’s Fort Knox.
Remove ALL illegal wetbacks and their spawn.
Abroad.

Whenever there is something threatening the US we should send counselors and diversity trainers instead of military, you know, like defund the police.

That's what we should have done in Afghanistan and bin Laden all those years ago.
as long as they were all liberal democrats

Forum List

Back