How many white supremacists are there?

You may be a racist or not… but you do run cover for them
And that's the issue. Threads like this -- and there have been many here -- are meant cloud the issue and, as you say, run cover.
  • The number of people who officially refer to themselves as W.S., belong to some organization of ignorant, paranoid mouth-breathers: Very, very small
  • The number of people who are the prototypical mouth-breathing ignorant, paranoid racist against black and brown people: Much larger, but unknowable
  • The number of people who willfully enable racism by refusing to admit it and seriously confront it: A pretty sizable portion of the GQP, as we see here. Daily.

Last edited:
how many?
"How Many" depends largely on your definition of what a white supremacist is - by Demonrat standards anybody who doesn't vote Democratic , even if they are a race other than white, is a "White Supremacist" [ Biden: ‘You ain’t black’ if you have trouble deciding between Trump and me]

By less rigid leftarded standards anybody who espouses any form of ethnic pride in any European Descent is a white Supremacist. [Proud Boys - who count many Non Europeans in their ranks and whose leader is Black] promote Western Culture devoid of genetic or racist rhetoric contrary to the veiled horse shit spewed by leftards

And that's the issue. Threads like this -- and there have been many here -- are meant cloud the issue and, as you say, run cover.
  • The number of people who officially refer to themselves as W.S., belong to some organization of ignorant, paranoid mouth-breathers: Very, very small
  • The number of people who are the prototypical mouth-breathing ignorant, paranoid racist against black and brown people: Much larger, but unknowable
  • The number of people who willfully enable racism by refusing to admit it and seriously confront it: A pretty sizable portion of the GQP, as we see here. Daily.
How about the people who race bait? The Democratic party is full of them. The media is full of them. How many Black men are hanging from trees where you live? I bet there are less than the Black criminals who prey on other Blacks.

How about the people who race bait? The Democratic party is full of them. The media is full of them. How many Black men are hanging from trees where you live? I bet there are less than the Black criminals who prey on other Blacks.
Yes, and all you need to do to see the hundreds of posts I've made on that topic, complete with my many, many squabbles with left wingers here on it, is access the Advanced Search function on this forum, and type in "regressive left" (for one example) and my name.

Yes, and all you need to do to see the hundreds of posts I've made on that topic, complete with my many, many squabbles with left wingers here on it, is access the Advanced Search function on this forum, and type in "regressive left" (for one example) and my name.
Please post a few, I do not trust you and will not take your word for anything.

And the THOUSANDS against Trump!

And the THOUSANDS against Trump!
You poor thing.

WGdGTW1.jpg

.... he says, trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Intellectual dishonesty. This is precisely why I no longer bother with the rubes.
The two problems you have, Mac:

1. A VERY unhealthy obsession with Trump
2. Voting for the very crap for which you have made hundreds of posts decrying.

:dunno:

Why can't you just accept that neither of us have had much of a good choice when it comes to elections?

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
A few more than real liberals. Yeah, I'll roll with that. Rarer than hen's teeth.
Although I did hear a tale about a white supremacist not long ago.
He went to prison and "had to join them" then got out and got into a fight with a bouncer and now he's back in. IMO he got a raw deal, but sometimes it just happens like that. :dunno:
Me? I ain't the one. I've had too many good black influences in my life for that to ever happen.

Forum List

Back