How many white supremacists are there?

How about the people who race bait? The Democratic party is full of them. The media is full of them. How many Black men are hanging from trees where you live? I bet there are less than the Black criminals who prey on other Blacks.

Yes, and all you need to do to see the hundreds of posts I've made on that topic, complete with my many, many squabbles with left wingers here on it, is access the Advanced Search function on this forum, and type in "regressive left" (for one example) and my name.

Perhaps, but your ratio is probably around 80/20.

Most of the people that the left think are “ White “ are not really because of their Great Grandparents lies about the Wandering Armenian Jew & the Kiowa Comanche in the woodpile ...

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

According to liberals you can be proud of your heritage if you're not white, but you're not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you're white.
I am proud of my heritage. I am English, Irish, Dutch, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Northern Italian and Sardinian. I refuse to apologize for my ancestors. Many were obviously warriors and conquerers. I have no problem with that.

Of course my heritage does not make me superior in any way to other people. I am in no way a white supremacist.

If I were black, Hispanic, Oriental, Asian, etc. I would also be proud of my heritage.

However, in the end I am American and damn proud of that fact too.

I am proud of my heritage. I am English, Irish, Dutch, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Northern Italian and Sardinian. I refuse to apologize for my ancestors. Many were obviously warriors and conquerers. I have no problem with that.

Of course my heritage does not make me superior in any way to other people. I am in no way a white supremacist.

If I were black, Hispanic, Oriental, Asian, etc. I would also be proud of my heritage.

However, in the end I am American and damn proud of that fact too.

democrats demand that you are inferior if you are white, and must be ashamed of it.

According to liberals you can be proud of your heritage if you're not white, but you're not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you're white.
Who says you are not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you are white?

You are just not allowed to victimize others or infringe upon their right to be EQUALS with whites.

And you are not allowed to put stupid shit like participation trophy monuments to LOOSER Confederate Civil War officers in public spaces to remind the descendants of southern slaves constantly of the darkest chapters of "white" ignorance.

In other words, it all depends upon how you want to express this "pride."

democrats demand that you are inferior if you are white, and must be ashamed of it.
Not true!

Quit whining like a little snowflake victim!
It has literally been "white pride" day in America since the first slaves landed 400 years ago.

If you're white you've got NOTHING to whine about.

Who says you are not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you are white?

The Nazi democrats.

You are just not allowed to victimize others or infringe upon their right to be EQUALS with whites.

Victimize others by having white skin?

And you are not allowed to put stupid shit like participation trophy monuments to LOOSER Confederate Civil War officers in public spaces to remind the descendants of southern slaves constantly of the darkest chapters of "white" ignorance.

So whites, being inferior to colored people (POC) are not "allowed" to honor who they please?

How very Nazi of you, fuckwad.

In other words, it all depends upon how you want to express this "pride."

Do the Jude, the whites, need to get permission from the preferred race before they have pride?

Forum List

Back