How many white supremacists are there?

The Nazi democrats.

Victimize others by having white skin?

So whites, being inferior to colored people (POC) are not "allowed" to honor who they please?

How very Nazi of you, fuckwad.

Do the Jude, the whites, need to get permission from the preferred race before they have pride?
I am partially white and look it..its great and I feel great about it

The Nazi democrats.

Victimize others by having white skin?

So whites, being inferior to colored people (POC) are not "allowed" to honor who they please?

How very Nazi of you, fuckwad.

Do the Jude, the whites, need to get permission from the preferred race before they have pride?
Aren't you late for your klan meeting?

I do not know how many white supremacists there are, maybe a few thousand or even more. But out of a population of 330 million, they don't make any difference. I am unaware of any GOP proposed legislation that is in the best interests of the white supremacists that isn't also in the best interests of everyone else. So why are they getting so much attention?

Answer: politics. The Left constantly tries to pin the evil deeds of those few onto every person on the Right. It's all about demagoguery, which these days is standard politics. Do you hear the media talking about inflation and the economy? You know, the stuff that really matters to most of us that ain't wealthy? Are they talking about the student loan forgiveness for households making up to $250,000? No, they're talking about white supremacy and racism, like it's any different now than it was when Obama was in office. It's called diverting attention away from what matters to what doesn't for political reasons.

Not true!

Absolutely true.

The Nazi democrats hate white people, white culture, anything and everything white.

Public schools punish white children for being white, universities openly discriminate against whites, even that fuckwad Biden refused to consider any white people for the SCOTUS.

Nazi democrats are in a race war against whites.

And it's not like you vile fucks are subtle about it.

Quit whining like a little snowflake victim!
It has literally been "white pride" day in America since the first slaves landed 400 years ago.

If you're white you've got NOTHING to whine about.

You are no different than Hitler was in the 1930's. The only change is that "white" has replaced "Jew."

And you filth have a lot of practice, the shit you vomit at whites now is the same as you puked at blacks in the 1920's

You can't lynch whites yet at garden parties like New York democrats did with blacks - not until you can disarm the whites you so bitterly hate.

You have yet to realize how many Americans are angry and may just come for pieces of shit like you.
Not as many as you imagine Skippy.
Ain't gonna be no "uprising" or "civil war."
You red necks, at the end of the day, are just gonna make a bunch of crying and whining noises and then you're gonna sit your spoiled, entitled asses down and keep loosing elections.

The future has no place for regressive thinking (or politics) like yours.

You are a retarded minority.
A temporary nusiance.
That's all.

I am partially white and look it..its great and I feel great about it

The man that gets his pride from the color of his skin is a loser, a pitiful creature with no reason to have pride in anything.

I'm proud that I earned an MBA with a 4.0 GPA. I'm proud that I earned an Sc.D and have the title of "Doctor." I'm proud that my 3 daughters are all college graduates. I'm proud that 2 of them have masters degrees.

My skin color is an accident of birth. I have no pride in it, I did nothing to have white skin.

But I will never be ashamed or apologize either. I owe no man anything because of my skin color - and the Nazi fucks who claim otherwise are nothing but looters seeking to steal that which they did not earn.

Last edited:
You have yet to realize how many Americans are angry and may just come for pieces of shit like you.
Sooo… you’re angry because people point out white supremacists, you threaten me because you’re angry, but I’m the piece of shit?

You just outed yourself.

The Klan too were democrats - back when they existed.

Racism is a democrat tradition, and remains so. You scum have nothing to offer, so you foment hatred based on skin color.
Sounds like you need to do some history reading about what these two parties actually were back then son.

I do not know how many white supremacists there are, maybe a few thousand or even more. But out of a population of 330 million, they don't make any difference. I am unaware of any GOP proposed legislation that is in the best interests of the white supremacists that isn't also in the best interests of everyone else. So why are they getting so much attention?

Answer: politics. The Left constantly tries to pin the evil deeds of those few onto every person on the Right. It's all about demagoguery, which these days is standard politics. Do you hear the media talking about inflation and the economy? You know, the stuff that really matters to most of us that ain't wealthy? Are they talking about the student loan forgiveness for households making up to $250,000? No, they're talking about white supremacy and racism, like it's any different now than it was when Obama was in office. It's called diverting attention away from what matters to what doesn't for political reasons.

The Democrats are bleeding the minority vote and need something to try and stop it. Their current president said the most racist things about blacks during his career than any other presidential contender in our lifetime, and they still voted for the guy.

No, there is only one kind of racist. The problem is many people don't know the definition of the word.
What a racist is: thinks all people of a specific race are inferior, due to their race

What a racist is not: wants to abolish race-based admissions policies which make it easier, or harder, to gain acceptance due to their race

Not as many as you imagine Skippy.
Ain't gonna be no "uprising" or "civil war."
You red necks, at the end of the day, are just gonna make a bunch of crying and whining noises and then you're gonna sit your spoiled, entitled asses down and keep loosing elections.

The future has no place for regressive thinking (or politics) like yours.

You are a retarded minority.
A temporary nusiance.
That's all.
A0kKZsV.png

We are the descendants of the people that built this country, and no way are fucktards like you gonna take it over just like that. Try again, little boy. You're going to be facing a supermajority of the country that's pissed off directly at commie spineless motherfuckers just like you. Now go eat some nuclear chickenbeak-and-soy tendies and wonder how much better life would be if you just went to work instead of putting so much effort into avoiding it.

Last edited:
What a racist is: thinks all people of a specific race are inferior, due to their race

What a racist is not: wants to abolish race-based admissions policies which make it easier, or harder, to gain acceptance due to their race

Leftists think that being a racist is being critical of people that belong to another race. They've called statistics racist and people that bring them up in a conversation.

Forum List

Back