How many white supremacists are there?

Extreme Conservatives have always made up the KKK whether it was the old Dems or the new Reps.
Because you lie?

Conservatives? What made the fuckwad dims "conservatives?" Because you want to blame your evil acts on those who stopped you?

Fuck you.

It was and is you scumbag democrats.

There was nothing "conservative" about the big government democrats who violated states rights with their "fugitive slave law" What right did democrat cocksuckers in Georgia have to demand New York return slaves to them?

There was nothing "conservative" about the "small holders act" that literally allowed the democrat cocksuckers who ran plantations to outright steal land of less than 100 acres.

You have the AUDACITY to claim that the democrat cocksuckers in the Antebellum South had any more respect for private property than the democrat cocksuckers today have.

They didn't, they were a bunch of scumbag Oligarchs - no different than Zuckerberg, Soros or Bezos

Take your big lie and shove it up your ass.

It's not a problem I'm working on. How's being a unprincipled magaturd prick treating you? Good?

What reich? Implement what?

Who are you talking to, cuckoo bird? It certainly isn't me. Early onset dementia perhaps?
Don't be coy Nazi boi.

You and your Reich have spent DECADES ranting about the "White people problem." Just last week, your Fuhrer - Adolf Biden preached that whites are a danger to duhmobcracy and must be eradicated.

1662733420726.png

Extreme Conservatives have always made up the KKK whether it was the old Dems or the new Reps.
Vrenn, I'm an extreme conservative who is a widow, and I live on a string because I really don't need any more luxuries at my age. You're lumping all conservatives who are never going to be anything but extremely conservative with our money, and I have been against the KKK since the first time I heard that they were into putting people down because they were born with dark skin and curly hair. I hate that, yet I am extremely conservative with money, mainly so I will not be a burden on any of my children I raised to respect themselves and to respect the rights of others. When I was growing up, the only people who belonged to the secret society of KKK, they were Democrats. I grew up apolitical, because I couldn't tell whether either side was good or bad, and I voted independently for the people I thought would give me and my fellow Americans our civil rights.

I'm offended by your cruelty of speech against extreme conservatives, because I am one and I will always make sure what little money I have does not get waisted on anything considered a sin such as lying to get someone else in trouble or to save my own skin, or a for a specific crime. I worked for other people and did the best I could. I never stole a single penny from anybody else, and I never will, either, because I am careful with what little I have, which sure isn't enough to turn any politician's head. I do pray for those who are lied about, kicked around, and damaged from the lies perpetrated upon them by expert prevaricators. I ask God to help the bereaved and to correct the sinners who commit crimes intentionally. I believe that God will be helping those who do their best to keep America, blessed by God-fearing and God-loving pilgrims who started with a weedy patch and worked it into a garden of plenty with a few sparse seeds their earnings or services for others, which income allowed purchases for a handful of seeds that would die if unwatered or unweeded. Today it's a lot different. Big city people live in high rise apartments, and country folks live out in the country and try to make enough money off their lands to pay the luxury taxes big city politicians charge them in property taxes. If the crops fail, many farmers to this day lose their family farms to pay off living expenses debts. Their enemies are drought, floods, and unfortunately, money-hungry politicians who have the power to ruin and submit workers to lives of working for unpleasant them.

You shouldn't work so hard and saying damaging things about elderly widows who do not find it as amusing as your little leftist bimbos whose parents bought them big boobies at an early age so they could snag a wealthy man.

Vrenn, I'm an extreme conservative who is a widow, and I live on a string because I really don't need any more luxuries at my age. You're lumping all conservatives who are never going to be anything but extremely conservative with our money, and I have been against the KKK since the first time I heard that they were into putting people down because they were born with dark skin and curly hair. I hate that, yet I am extremely conservative with money, mainly so I will not be a burden on any of my children I raised to respect themselves and to respect the rights of others. When I was growing up, the only people who belonged to the secret society of KKK, they were Democrats. I grew up apolitical, because I couldn't tell whether either side was good or bad, and I voted independently for the people I thought would give me and my fellow Americans our civil rights.

Being a conservative doesn't make one a KKK member or even a fringe right winger militant. But if you ask the KKK, all will claim to be Conservatives. Now, we both know that a real conservative won't be in the KKK but the KKK members as well as groups like the Proud Boys hide behind that and the "Conservatives" let them get away with it.

I'm offended by your cruelty of speech against extreme conservatives, because I am one and I will always make sure what little money I have does not get waisted on anything considered a sin such as lying to get someone else in trouble or to save my own skin, or a for a specific crime. I worked for other people and did the best I could. I never stole a single penny from anybody else, and I never will, either, because I am careful with what little I have, which sure isn't enough to turn any politician's head. I do pray for those who are lied about, kicked around, and damaged from the lies perpetrated upon them by expert prevaricators. I ask God to help the bereaved and to correct the sinners who commit crimes intentionally. I believe that God will be helping those who do their best to keep America, blessed by God-fearing and God-loving pilgrims who started with a weedy patch and worked it into a garden of plenty with a few sparse seeds their earnings or services for others, which income allowed purchases for a handful of seeds that would die if unwatered or unweeded. Today it's a lot different. Big city people live in high rise apartments, and country folks live out in the country and try to make enough money off their lands to pay the luxury taxes big city politicians charge them in property taxes. If the crops fail, many farmers to this day lose their family farms to pay off living expenses debts. Their enemies are drought, floods, and unfortunately, money-hungry politicians who have the power to ruin and submit workers to lives of working for unpleasant them.

You shouldn't work so hard and saying damaging things about elderly widows who do not find it as amusing as your little leftist bimbos whose parents bought them big boobies at an early age so they could snag a wealthy man.

Newsflash, peanut: I happen to be an old style Fiscal Conservative myself and am in complete shock at both parties. There's been a lot of dynamiting of bridges and roads since both parties were worth a damned. But today, the Reps are completely insane. I like Ike.

Being a conservative doesn't make one a KKK member or even a fringe right winger militant. But if you ask the KKK, all will claim to be Conservatives. Now, we both know that a real conservative won't be in the KKK but the KKK members as well as groups like the Proud Boys hide behind that and the "Conservatives" let them get away with it.

Newsflash, peanut: I happen to be an old style Fiscal Conservative myself and am in complete shock at both parties. There's been a lot of dynamiting of bridges and roads since both parties were worth a damned. But today, the Reps are completely insane. I like Ike.

Are you expecting citizens of equal status should put up with being called "fascists" rather than people who believe in debating issues rather than having a Nancy Pelosi threaten her ranks with heavy penalties including removal of campaign funding for their next election, not to mention her bud, Hillary Roidham Clinton furnishing old FBI files of every parking ticket or dirty toilet they ever pooped in out for public scrutiny? Worse yet, of rewarding FBI agents with who knows what for pretending declassified files will destroy everybody in the civil world to support invented lies about innocent people and making sure they are in deep trouble with the financial world, or punishing them with secret theft of their personal fiscal information online retrieved by the world's best hackers and dishonest computer geniuses who like lavish grants for their projects? Do tell.

It is my opinion that this white supremacy bullshit is nothing more than a political ploy to attempt to paint any opposition to the liberal democrat party and their agenda as racist. Picture it: according to some estimates, less than 30% of the country are democrats, many of whom are trying to portray most of the other 70% as racists that support white supremacy. Cancel culture, toe the party line or else. Maybe several thousand out of 330 million are white supremacists, but the Left makes them out to be in control of the GOP. It's preposterous, but it's politics; never mind inflation and a slowing economy, never mind the open wound on the southern border, never mind the hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars the Left wants to spurge on policies that will not make a dent in climate change or global warming, and never mind the forgiven student loans for households making up to $250,000 while others paid off their debts. Let's focus on white supremacy like we're all going to die if we don't. Didn't Biden say last night that white supremacy is our biggest threat to democracy? I thought it was all those MAGA people, who BTW have a legitimate right to have their opinions and voice them. Or probably Biden and the democrats are trying to conflate the two to be the same thing.

And the Dems aren't? Looks like a close race to me.
Task, our fellow USMB debater may not know how horrible their "Reps are fascists" leaders are. It's a nightmare, and they're blaming innocent people of the crimes of Hitler by calling us "fascists." They want more than the mass fortune they are getting from middle class people, retirees, and IRA accounts, savings accounts, and checking accounts to close down if you voted for Donald Trump. They don't give a damn that we retirees did without luxuries to take care of our own selves' needs in our old age. Now that we're here, we can't even write a check to Walmart if we are Trump supporters, and I resent it greatly.

Talk about losing your freedom of speech, being able to get by after scrimping for 70 years to save for the fiscal destruction eveil people are doing as much damage to widows as they can to make us miserable in our last years? I pity the next generation they made promises to and then took them away when they didn't have enough gold and jewels and second homes to spend a vacation on a pretty lake somewhere. We scrimped and saved to have meat on the table when we grew old, and we can't even write a check if we've called them out on their political crimes. They're cancelling seniors right and left so they can get at whatever assets we have when we die.

Are you expecting citizens of equal status should put up with being called "fascists" rather than people who believe in debating issues rather than having a Nancy Pelosi threaten her ranks with heavy penalties including removal of campaign funding for their next election, not to mention her bud, Hillary Roidham Clinton furnishing old FBI files of every parking ticket or dirty toilet they ever pooped in out for public scrutiny?

Nancy has to have some power otherwise the 4 Horseman would run rampant over the entire government right now. The threat of removal or reduction in campaign funds has been around since the days of the Founding Fathers. You think it was cheap to transport to Philly, find a place to stay, eat out at the Inns? And Hillary isn't running anymore and I doubt if her daughter will run either. Billy can't run for President again unless Rump gets the laws changed which he is definitely trying to do. YOu are just crying your eyes out over nothing.

Worse yet, of rewarding FBI agents with who knows what for pretending declassified files will destroy everybody in the civil world to support invented lies about innocent people and making sure they are in deep trouble with the financial world, or punishing them with secret theft of their personal fiscal information online retrieved by the world's best hackers and dishonest computer geniuses who like lavish grants for their projects? Do tell.

LOL, that goes all the way back to Hoover and McCarthy which both were Republican. But back in those days, Republicans didn't put up with this nonsense and wouldn't have tolerated your nonsense either. MAGA would never have happened. As for information leakage, all one has to do is to be the cleaning lady in MaroLargo and take a lot of pictures. Or maybe, stroke the Orange ones Ego and, if he knows anything, he'll blurt it out into the tape recorder. You would be a lot more believable if you weren't a Maga that keeps sending money to Rump. BTW, the Feds are now looking into the legality of Rumps money gathering.

At what point do you say that you have had enough of Rump's antics. He's way over the edge into criminal behavior and has been long before he was evicted from the White House. As long as you characters cover for his sorry ass and allow him to keep delaying, he will continue to figure out more criminal ways to misbehave just like a spoiled little child. And that also means that the left has zero incentives to clean up their act since the bar is so damned low.

Forum List

Back