How many white supremacists are there?

I can guarantee speech. But I cannot guarantee freedom after speech. If you can pass CRT censorship bills, we can criminalize inciting racist violence.

Yes you can, if you write a constitutional amendment. Good luck with that one. That's why I say your life would be much happier if you if you moved to a country not as free as ours. Then you can witness what it's like to criminalize words and thought....... that is until they criminalize yours.

Slavery was only part of it. States seceded from the union much like we're (hopefully) going to do something similar except on party lines. So when some celebrate the confederacy, they are actually celebrating the unity of southern states more than slavery. They still believe in two countries as some of us do today including myself. You'd have to look under every rock to find anybody that thinks slavery was a good idea yet alone be brought back in modern times.
So you're the deplorable idolater of those old piece of shit Democrats? Then can we finally put to bed the ridiculous argument that today's Democrats are awful people because of the history you clowns celebrate? 😄

So you're the deplorable idolater of those old piece of shit Democrats? Then can we finally put to bed the ridiculous argument that today's Democrats are awful people because of the history you clowns celebrate? 😄

Anyone who celebrates history only celebrates part of it.

You know that. The bit where you pretended you did not, was you lying.

Those who celebrate or remember Confederate veterans, are NOT celebrating the slavery. You are a fucking moron.

Goat Curious, can you name the last Mississippi DEMOCRAT governor who refused to sign the yearly proclamation as proscribed by law?

No?

Fucking Nazi hypocrite..

Anyone who celebrates history only celebrates part of it.

You know that. The bit where you pretended you did not, was you lying.

Those who celebrate or remember Confederate veterans, are NOT celebrating the slavery. You are a fucking moron.
What I'm celebrating is how stupid the arguments from all you white wingers are. First you guys try to paint today's Democrats as the real racists because of the Democratic party support for slavery and segregation and then when we talk about that history it always turns out that it's actually you clowns who venerate those Democratic slavers and segregationists. All your arguments are dumb. Every single one of them.

What I'm celebrating is how stupid the arguments from all you white wingers are. First you guys try to paint today's Democrats as the real racists because of the Democratic party support for slavery and segregation and then when we talk about that history it always turns out that it's actually you clowns who venerate those Democratic slavers and segregationists. All your arguments are dumb. Every single one of them.

Thanks!

I was just wondering what racist morons celebrate... :eusa_whistle:

Goat Curious, can you name the last Mississippi DEMOCRAT governor who refused to sign the yearly proclamation as proscribed by law?

No?

Fucking Nazi hypocrite..
I would only be a hypocrite if I refused to call that Democratic governor a piece of shit as well and I'm more than willing to do so. He was also a piece of shit. If you haven't been paying attention to the thread, it's your clown posse that's the one caping up for those old Democrats.

It is only stupid because you are ignoring, well, everything, and you know it. That makes you a liar.

We celebrate the service adn valor of the vetrans.

YOU people still play the same game of dividing people by race and setting them against each other.

You are vile beyond measure.

It is only stupid because you are ignoring, well, everything, and you know it. That makes you a liar.

We celebrate the service adn valor of the vetrans.

YOU people still play the same game of dividing people by race and setting them against each other.

You are vile beyond measure.
So today's Democrats aren't the real racists because of the history of men you find valorous? I'm just trying to get the story straight. 😉

So today's Democrats aren't the real racists because of the history of men you find valorous? I'm just trying to get the story straight. 😉

It's the use of racism, that makes you racist. Is that simple enough for you, fucktard?

It's the use of racism, that makes you racist. Is that simple enough for you, fucktard?
I'm not the one who just commented on the valor of Confederate slavers. 😄 It's very simple, no one in the mainstream is going to take your accusations of racism seriously when you cape up for people who fought to keep black people as slaves. You can either push that Confederate idolatry to the side for political expiedency or you can be part of the example we use to paint your culture as deplorable. Either way I win. 😁

I'm not the one who just commented on the valor of Confederate slavers. 😄 It's very simple, no one in the mainstream is going to take your accusations of racism seriously when you cape up for people who fought to keep black people as slaves. You can either push that Confederate idolatry to the side for political expiedency or you can be part of the example we use to paint your culture as deplorable. Either way I win. 😁

Correct. You are teh one that is still using the same old Dem plan, divide people by race, and set them against each other.

I realize that this will not sell well. The Truth often loses to a loud enough lie. It is telling that you are not arguing against my point, but simply gloating about winning.

Generally, people that think they are on the right side, like to talk about how they are on the right side.

you don't really do that. You seem to be knowingly on the side of evil.

At least you have more self awareness than most libtards.

Angry retorts is all cucks like you have because you certainly can't contest the fact that they were piece of shit traitors and slavers. But I'm not whining, I'm winning. These statues are going to all come down eventually and your salty tears and angry threats won't change that. It's our country now bitch. 😁
lol

And here I thought you had a brain. :p

It's a very simple question moron. I wasnt a southern Dixiecrat asshat so I don't give a shit about their legacy. Either you agree with me that Confederates were piece of shit slavers or you don't. Which is it? I don't care if you call them Democrats just as long as you acknowledge they were pieces of shit.
Why should I acknowledge anything from a leftard?

No dice.

But that's what whites have done to everybody else for nearly 246 years.
You are such a RACIST !!!

EVERYONE did it, fucktard.

Blacks did it to themselves. Arabs did it, Asians did it, Russians did it, everyone in the whole freakin world did it.

And their brother too. And sister.

I don't care if you call them southern Democrats I'm more interested in your acknowledgement that they were bigots. Why are so many on the right so insistent that we keep honoring these bigots?
You're beating your head against a brick wall.

You're trying to pick and choose. And you can't do that, you always get the whole package.

The confederacy was what it was. You see the slavery, other people see other parts

I don't want the estate burned down and no I don't mind the statues being moved to civil war museums but I would like school children to be taught accurate history and that Lee and the Confederates were deplorable bigots who fought to preserve slavery. That cool with you?
I'm pretty sure they teach that already.

Forum List

Back