How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

States are already passing laws which prohibit people from crossing state lines to have sex with a minor and those laws have withstood court scrutiny. If they declare protection for the fetus from conception - also currently being proposed, isn’t saving a constitutionally protected life just as important?

The law prevents children from learning about non-traditional families so if the daughter of a gay couple comes to school and talks about going to the zoo with her Dads, and one of the other children asks why she has two Dads, the teacher can’t respond.

No education system is teaching young children about the sex act. That’s not what is being banned. Very young children are taught to protect themselves from and report “inappropriate touching”, and to respect other peoples personal space and bodies.

Employers are NOT “paying for the benefits”, they’re part of the employees compensation package. The employees would receive that money in cash if they opt out of the employer health insurance. They’re remitting employee premiums on behalf of their employees.

Health insurance should cover what the insured needs and wants not what their employer believes they should have. One again, radical right wingers are forcing their religious beliefs on their FEMALE workers, only. Men get full access to Viagara paid for by the company health insurance. Only the wealthy have rights. Workers do as they’re told, at least the women do. Every person in the nation should have the same basic coverage. Employers should have NO SAY IN THE MATTER.

Your notions about rape are beyond idiotic. Fewer than 1 in a 100 rapists ever go to jail, and it sure isn’t young white men. Even when caught in the act. Brock Turner got 6 months house arrest after being caught in the act of violently raping a woman behind a dumpster. Posters here called the victim every name imaginable and said “She was drunk.”

So don’t try to tell me rapists go to jail for 20 years in the USA because that’s not happening at all.

Oh please. Your bullshit post talks about estimates, rapes around the world, supposedly unreported rapes. If a guy rapes his daughter and she gets pregnant, he's going to prison because once reported, the state will take over if another adult doesn't pursue charges.

The Florida law prevents teachers from discussing sex, freaks, perversion and weirdos. If a kid asks about some poor child that has two daddies, the teacher tells the kid to discuss it with his or her parents. End of conversation. It's not a discussion for school. If no teachers are teaching kids about sex acts, then the law shouldn't bother you one bit.

You don't decide what health insurance people are supposed to get, the employer does. And no, ED medications are not automatically included in all health plans. I don't even think it's mandatory in Commie Care plans. It's all vote buying anyway. Why should the Communists mandate women get birth control pills and not my medication which is life sustaining? The hell with me, right? Not enough people in my position to worry about our votes. If we can't afford it, too bad, die already. But we're going to make sure Sally can F half the bar on the weekend and not worry about it. Then you wonder why we don't want your kind running our country.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

There may be pro choice Republican voters but I'll bet you that you can't find one pro choice Republican running for office. Or if they are running, they won't win.

So it doesn't matter if Republican voters are pro choice. They vote for anti choice politicians. Their votes speak louder than their words.

There may be pro choice Republican voters but I'll bet you that you can't find one pro choice Republican running for office. Or if they are running, they won't win.

So it doesn't matter if Republican voters are pro choice. They vote for anti choice politicians. Their votes speak louder than their words.
Most Republicans talk the talk...but they don't walk the walk.
They say the are against abortion to get elected....but when the rubber meets the road....they don't care either way.
There are only a few of them that believe their own rhetoric when it comes to abortion.
The biggest threat isn't at the federal level....it's at the state level.
And the extremism you see is a backlash from the extremism from the left.
The left believes in absolute murder.
Not to mention the fact that late-term abortions sometimes lead to breast cancer.
If you're going to get one....get it early. Don't wait. Your life may depend on it.
It has to do with the hormone estrogen.
Doctors screen women for cancer if they're taking estrogen after a Hysterectomy.
Getting pregnant releases estrogen into your breasts to create milk.
So the risk is fairly similar.
Carrying a fetus to full-term raises your chances of getting breast cancer as well.
You need to keep an eye on it.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

Anyone who is pro choice should never vote for a Republican state house, senate, governor, national senate, house seat or president ever again unless he or she swears she's pro choice. Don't think Republicans got the message in November.

Anyone who is pro choice should never vote for a Republican state house, senate, governor, national senate, house seat or president ever again unless he or she swears she's pro choice. Don't think Republicans got the message in November.
Better question is, how many Democrats are PROLIFE

The Democrats lost the House, gained seats in Red States like Ny & NJ, and polls show the majority of Americans support the heartbeat bill.

The message was recieved - the disinformation is being rejected.

The Democrats lost the House, gained seats in Red States like Ny & NJ, and polls show the majority of Americans support the heartbeat bill.

The message was recieved - the disinformation is being rejected.
I didn't know MI was so liberal. It isn't when liberal minded people aren't energized. When they stay home you win because you guys are always energized. That's why you want to make it harder to vote. You'll jump through all those hoops but know a lot of "liberals" won't.

I think most women want you to mind your own business. I don't know what the heartbeat bill is but I know most women want that to be their decision. And I agree with them. So did most Michiganders.

Michigan voted 57 to 43% to keep abortion legal.

It allows abortion up to the point a doctor can hear the baby's heartbeat.
7 weeks? I'd be okay with that. Make it a rule that, except for exceptions, we typically make the cut off 7 weeks. With exceptions. And leave that between the women and doctors on why they might need one past 7 weeks.

Because late term abortions are necessary and good to have as an option. No one gets a late term abortion because they changed their minds. It's for a good reason. Always.

7 weeks? I'd be okay with that. Make it a rule that, except for exceptions, we typically make the cut off 7 weeks. With exceptions. And leave that between the women and doctors on why they might need one past 7 weeks.

Because late term abortions are necessary and good to have as an option. No one gets a late term abortion because they changed their minds. It's for a good reason. Always.

I don't know about that. I'm kind of a procrastinator myself. I can see working women putting it off for as long as they can. Also some birth defects are not realized for several months. Some women decide they don't want to (or can't) care for a handicapped child. I imagine there are a host of reasons women have late term abortions.

I don't know about that. I'm kind of a procrastinator myself. I can see working women putting it off for as long as they can. Also some birth defects are not realized for several months. Some women decide they don't want to (or can't) care for a handicapped child. I imagine there are a host of reasons women have late term abortions.
Good for you Ray. I agree.

I am a big believer in making choices in life. But there is a time to make choices and then comes the time to pay the consequences for the times when bad choices are made. If a woman who does not want to become pregnant engages in sex without protection (the pill, condom, etc), she has made her choice, a bad choice. If anyone chooses to stand in front of a speeding train, they made a bad choice and they pay the consequence.

I am a big believer in making choices in life. But there is a time to make choices and then comes the time to pay the consequences for the times when bad choices are made. If a woman who does not want to become pregnant engages in sex without protection (the pill, condom, etc), she has made her choice, a bad choice. If anyone chooses to stand in front of a speeding train, they made a bad choice and they pay the consequence.
That's so dumb. It's such a life altering thing having a child. Not everyone should be a parent. And yet you want to force it on anyone who is capable of fucking.

Except we all pay the consequences. Please, have the abortion. Do society a favor.

Forum List

Back