How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned.
Can you show me some Democrats claiming there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave over Roe v. Wade?

I am legitimately interested.

Dufus, the fbi has said for years that right wing extremism is the most prevelent form of domestic terrorism. Idiots from the right tried to overthrow an election.

That's because the FBI has been politicized and part of the Democrat party since DumBama. Now they lie just as much as them.

From your link:

More than half of Americans now identify as pro-choice when it comes to abortion, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Friday.

Funny, that. This is something I have discussed countless times on this forum.

You see, if you ask people a generic question like "Are you pro-choice or pro-life?", you get an almost perfect split down the middle.

But when you ask them if they are okay with abortions after the first trimester, a supermajority of Americans say they are opposed. 67 percent.

Roe v. Wade allows for abortion on demand through the second trimester.

What this means is that an awful lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" are actually opposed to what Roe v. Wade allows.

I find this fascinating. I also find it to be a massive opening for pro-lifers.

Instead of allowing the extremists on both side to hijack this issue, we should all try to meet on that middle ground.

After half a fricking century, the needle hasn't moved because of the extremists dominating the conversation.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

When asked about the legality of abortion at 24 weeks of pregnancy (described as a point when a healthy fetus could survive outside the woman’s body, with medical attention), Americans are about twice as likely to say abortion should be illegal as to say it should be legal at this time point (43% vs. 22%), with 18% saying “it depends.”

America's Abortion Quandary

abortion-trimester-poll.jpg

That's so dumb. It's such a life altering thing having a child. Not everyone should be a parent. And yet you want to force it on anyone who is capable of fucking.
Personal accountability is the name of the game! Roe v Wade, the 20th century's equivalent to Dred Scott. Think about it. The innocent victim is the baby or the slave. Both were denied personhood.

Last edited:
That's because the FBI has been politicized and part of the Democrat party since DumBama. Now they lie just as much as them.
You are stupid aren’t you.....it was Trump appointees who made that declaration. No wonder you guys are so incompetent. You had an incompetent a hole for president for four years..hilarious.

Can you show me some Democrats claiming there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave over Roe v. Wade?

I am legitimately interested.
Here is one who is prochoice, as illustrated by the tonnage.
1669284333705.jpeg

And not pay child support
If they work at Walmart, how much child support can they pay? So the kid gets Obamacare and free school lunches. And every other social program for poor people.

Clearly the parents aren't tax paying citizens in the community in which they send their kids to public school. So they are a drain on our society. And Republicans want more?

Detroit Public Schools suck because the parents don't make a lot of money so they don't pay a lot of taxes that go to the schools. In MI, us liberals want to spread all the money collected for schools evenly among all the kids going to public schools. So kids in West Bloomfield get the same $ as a kid from Detroit. But rich white Republicans in the suburbs don't want that. They want their schools getting the high tax $ so their kids get the best. They don't want to share.

Note. If a poor kid lived in West Bloomfield in a small apartment with 2 struggling parents, Republicans don't mind giving that kid just as much as their kids. But if it's take their money and share with Detroiters, they don't want to do that. Why? Could it be because Detroiters are black? I think so.

Forum List

Back