How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

They have no jurisdiction to do anything to you. If you live in Oklahoma, go to California and kill somebody there, Oklahoma can't charge you with murder since you committed no crime in their state. California would have to bring charges against you. Cali may ask Oklahoma to arrest you because you have an active warrant out of California, but they can only hold you until California extradites you back to their state for charges.
You can't have to commit it in their state. Can you take a fellow Oklaomian to Hawaii and kill them? Then come back and not face charges? REALLY? So why can you take your fetus to another state? It's murder right? Quit lying. Start being honest. You're a fucking religious nutjob.

Yep , they can go to Abortion Land ( California , Illinois , New York, New Jersey ...
If the government in Oklahoma says you murdered someone they will lock you up.

You guys don't like the federal government telling you what to do but you want the local/state government to micro manage you.

You can't have to commit it in their state. Can you take a fellow Oklaomian to Hawaii and kill them? Then come back and not face charges? REALLY? So why can you take your fetus to another state? It's murder right? Quit lying. Start being honest. You're a fucking religious nutjob.

No because that would be kidnapping. Now if you and your wife went hiking and you pushed her off a cliff in Hawaii, it's Hawaii that would have to bring charges against you, not Oklahoma. You committed the crime in Hawaii, not Oklahoma.

Same in reverse: If a woman from California gets an abortion in Oklahoma, she will be charged because she broke Oklahoma laws. She is not exempt because California allows abortions in their state.

No because that would be kidnapping. Now if you and your wife went hiking and you pushed her off a cliff in Hawaii, it's Hawaii that would have to bring charges against you, not Oklahoma. You committed the crime in Hawaii, not Oklahoma.

Same in reverse: If a woman from California gets an abortion in Oklahoma, she will be charged because she broke Oklahoma laws. She is not exempt because California allows abortions in their state.
Some states have made noise about passing laws making it illegal to go to another state to secure an abortion. I agree with you that doesn't seem logical. And we do have unquestionably a constitutional right to travel to other states. We used to have, and may still have, a national law making it illegal to transport a minor (at one time a white woman) across state lines for "immoral purposes.

If the government in Oklahoma says you murdered someone they will lock you up.

You guys don't like the federal government telling you what to do but you want the local/state government to micro manage you.
Exactly ( The Far Left & Left will use State's Rights , The Constitution & Feds to achieve their goals )

Exactly ( The Far Left & Left will use State's Rights , The Constitution & Feds to achieve their goals )
I hope you have enough prison space. Bring back chain gangs in oklahoma. Liberal Women murderous chain gain workers. That’s hot.

Far Left & Left run the Show (Even in Oklahoma somewhat ) so no
Clearly the left has zero say on Oklahoma. If Oklahoma stays red that will prove elections are rigged. You won’t believe it. That’s why trump says elections that aren’t rigged are. So when elections are rigged, it wont mean as much. You’re all braindead russian sheep

Clearly the left has zero say on Oklahoma. If Oklahoma stays red that will prove elections are rigged. You won’t believe it. That’s why trump says elections that aren’t rigged are. So when elections are rigged, it wont mean as much. You’re all braindead russian sheep
Indians in Oklahoma are not Far Left & Left Leaning and Don't hold sway in Politics , Litigation & Legislation ?

They have no jurisdiction to do anything to you. If you live in Oklahoma, go to California and kill somebody there, Oklahoma can't charge you with murder since you committed no crime in their state. California would have to bring charges against you. Cali may ask Oklahoma to arrest you because you have an active warrant out of California, but they can only hold you until California extradites you back to their state for charges.

So I can take my wife to California, kill her, feed her to the sharks. Leave no evidence so California never charges me. Case goes cold. Years later an undercover Oklahoma cop hears me bragging about the murder and he can’t have charges made? I showed him pictures of her dead body or the receipt for the abortion.

Or maybe a sister tells her sister she went to California with her husband, who she never liked, to get a murder, I mean abortion. Wife dies. You’re say the sister can’t testify that the ex husband took her dear departed sister to California to get a murder?

Again, wife’s family hears she’s going to California to get an abortion. I say charges for murder will be brought. My prediction.

Some states have made noise about passing laws making it illegal to go to another state to secure an abortion. I agree with you that doesn't seem logical. And we do have unquestionably a constitutional right to travel to other states. We used to have, and may still have, a national law making it illegal to transport a minor (at one time a white woman) across state lines for "immoral purposes.

They can make threats all they want, but if they ever tried to pass such a law, the courts would strike it down in a heartbeat liberal or conservative. Living in a state doesn't give them ownership of their citizens. Our state doesn't have legal recreational pot, but if I go to a state that does, I'm not breaking our laws by smoking pot in Colorado. They can't do anything to me.

Remember too that the left will lie to get their way like they did with Florida's parental rights law calling it "don't say gay" law. The word "gay" never even appeared in the bill.

They can make threats all they want, but if they ever tried to pass such a law, the courts would strike it down in a heartbeat liberal or conservative. Living in a state doesn't give them ownership of their citizens. Our state doesn't have legal recreational pot, but if I go to a state that does, I'm not breaking our laws by smoking pot in Colorado. They can't do anything to me.

Remember too that the left will lie to get their way like they did with Florida's parental rights law calling it "don't say gay" law. The word "gay" never even appeared in the bill.
Oh the progs are more than intolerant, that was the charge even before the 20 election, and it nearly cost the dems the House then, and "we" might have rid ourselves of the twit Susan Collins who can't seem to make up her mind about shit.

But, seriously, the progs intolerance pales to the Five Republicans running the Court in taking us back even before the Founders on what abortion was legal and illegal.

I'm just tired or organized religion thinking it can use money to elect a supreme court to make laws according to their religious beliefs.

You should have clicked on the "poll" tab and had a real poll here.

I don't have a dog in the abortion fight. If women have an abortion they have to live with the decision.

There are no "real polls" on this board. Real polls are conducted scientifically, which include a cross section of individuals to ensure a random cross section of the population. Not a bunch of highly partisan bored seniors and paid posters on a public message board with loaded questions.

This is the true meaning of minority rule. 80% of American believe in a woman's right to choose. Even a large chunk of Republicans' evangelical base, believes in women's reproductive rights - at least their women do. 13% of the women who get abortions, admit to being evangelical Christians.

Republicans are busy passing laws which ban all abortions, even in cases of rape or incest, claiming they're "pro life", and then they just voted against expanding a program to free baby formula to low income families.

Just like they blame Joe Biden for high gas prices, and voted against a law to force refineries prohibiting price gouging by gas companies.

Party over country every time.

The word "gay" may not appear in the bill, but all kinds of euphemisms and synonyms of the word "gay" most certainly do feature prominently in Ron DeSantis bill, but that's an attempt at deflection from the issue of abortion.

The state most certainly can and does tell citizens what to do with their bodies if you're a woman. And to the extent that they are legally able to pass laws controlling women's bodies, they have passed such laws, and overturned many laws which gave equal protection or rights to women.

Women are not equal under the Constitution, in law, or in fact. A woman can be fired just for being pregnant and then she loses her health insurance, if she's fortunate enough to have it as an employee benefit, at the time she needs it most.

Republicans proposed a health insurance law which would allow insurance companies to classify "rape", and "pregnancy" as "pre-existing conditions" and to charge women higher insurance premiums if she's been pregnant. These are the same Republicans who consistently complain that white women aren't having enough babies.

The SC has ruled that your employer is exempt from covering "reproductive health" including birth control, from employee health insurance packages, if the EMPLOYER believes birth control or abortion are wrong. Not only is the state allowed to tell women whether they can have an abortion, her employer can impose his religious beliefs on her health insurance coverage. Ridiculous.

US laws and courts have also given rights to rapists over the women they rape by refusing to allow abortion for cases of rape or incest, as some of the trigger laws now being passed are saying, and then by awarding visitation and access to the children born of rape, to their rapist fathers, further traumatizing both mother and child for the rest of their lives.

Victims of incest cannot get an abortion without parental consent. The man who raped his child and got her pregnant, can legally force her to carry her sibling to term, if she is underage.

There are a great many men in the USA who are angry that they get no say in the abortion decision, and are asking that they get to decide whether their wife has an abortion or not.

Last but not least, doctors have been ordered by the states to forcibly penetrate a woman for an ultrasound test she doesn't need to show her pictures of a fetus she cannot carry, and demand that she reconsider her decision as if she hasn't thought about this night and day since the moment she found out she was pregnant.

Tell me again how a state can't control it's citizens, Ray.

The word "gay" may not appear in the bill, but all kinds of euphemisms and synonyms of the word "gay" most certainly do feature prominently in Ron DeSantis bill, but that's an attempt at deflection from the issue of abortion.

The state most certainly can and does tell citizens what to do with their bodies if you're a woman. And to the extent that they are legally able to pass laws controlling women's bodies, they have passed such laws, and overturned many laws which gave equal protection or rights to women.

Women are not equal under the Constitution, in law, or in fact. A woman can be fired just for being pregnant and then she loses her health insurance, if she's fortunate enough to have it as an employee benefit, at the time she needs it most.

Republicans proposed a health insurance law which would allow insurance companies to classify "rape", and "pregnancy" as "pre-existing conditions" and to charge women higher insurance premiums if she's been pregnant. These are the same Republicans who consistently complain that white women aren't having enough babies.

The SC has ruled that your employer is exempt from covering "reproductive health" including birth control, from employee health insurance packages, if the EMPLOYER believes birth control or abortion are wrong. Not only is the state allowed to tell women whether they can have an abortion, her employer can impose his religious beliefs on her health insurance coverage. Ridiculous.

US laws and courts have also given rights to rapists over the women they rape by refusing to allow abortion for cases of rape or incest, as some of the trigger laws now being passed are saying, and then by awarding visitation and access to the children born of rape, to their rapist fathers, further traumatizing both mother and child for the rest of their lives.

Victims of incest cannot get an abortion without parental consent. The man who raped his child and got her pregnant, can legally force her to carry her sibling to term, if she is underage.

There are a great many men in the USA who are angry that they get no say in the abortion decision, and are asking that they get to decide whether their wife has an abortion or not.

Last but not least, doctors have been ordered by the states to forcibly penetrate a woman for an ultrasound test she doesn't need to show her pictures of a fetus she cannot carry, and demand that she reconsider her decision as if she hasn't thought about this night and day since the moment she found out she was pregnant.

Tell me again how a state can't control it's citizens, Ray.

Do you always drink this early in the day?

First of all we were talking about what a state is allowed to do (or in this case, not allowed to do) when a resident leaves their state and participates in activities in the state they are visiting, which in this case, is abortion. No state can prohibit a citizen of their state to not have an abortion in another state or country. A state can only make laws that pertain to their state, not other states.

Secondly the Florida law restricts the teaching of sex to children 5 to 8 years old; any sex, not just gay sex. No straight sex, no gay sex, no sex with animals and no sex with children. Polls show overwhelming support for parents to have such decisions, and that's why the Communists had to lie about it and call it Don't Say Gay bill.

An employer can provide or not provide coverage for anything they want. They are paying for the benefit so it's up to them what that benefit they are willing to pay for. What the court ruled on is that the federal government cannot force employers to provide coverage for things they don't want to provide in that coverage. An employee is free to get another job where the coverage is more acceptable to them, or sign up for Commie Care in which all plans have to carry that coverage.

Rape is a serious offense in our country and anybody prosecuted for rape, especially incest rape will likely spend the next 20 years of their life in prison. So nobody has to worry about any visitation rights. By the time the offender gets out of prison, the child will be an adult and allowed to make their own decisions.

Oh the progs are more than intolerant, that was the charge even before the 20 election, and it nearly cost the dems the House then, and "we" might have rid ourselves of the twit Susan Collins who can't seem to make up her mind about shit.

But, seriously, the progs intolerance pales to the Five Republicans running the Court in taking us back even before the Founders on what abortion was legal and illegal.

I'm just tired or organized religion thinking it can use money to elect a supreme court to make laws according to their religious beliefs.

But this is not about laws or no laws, this is about the constitutional protections of abortions which there are none. R v W was a bad call because our founders nor Constitution even mentions abortions. The overturning of R vs W will only remove the bogus protection abortion always had, and as you already know it will leave the decision of abortions up to the state. The SC cannot make abortions illegal.

Do you always drink this early in the day?

First of all we were talking about what a state is allowed to do (or in this case, not allowed to do) when a resident leaves their state and participates in activities in the state they are visiting, which in this case, is abortion. No state can prohibit a citizen of their state to not have an abortion in another state or country. A state can only make laws that pertain to their state, not other states.

Secondly the Florida law restricts the teaching of sex to children 5 to 8 years old; any sex, not just gay sex. No straight sex, no gay sex, no sex with animals and no sex with children. Polls show overwhelming support for parents to have such decisions, and that's why the Communists had to lie about it and call it Don't Say Gay bill.

An employer can provide or not provide coverage for anything they want. They are paying for the benefit so it's up to them what that benefit they are willing to pay for. What the court ruled on is that the federal government cannot force employers to provide coverage for things they don't want to provide in that coverage. An employee is free to get another job where the coverage is more acceptable to them, or sign up for Commie Care in which all plans have to carry that coverage.

Rape is a serious offense in our country and anybody prosecuted for rape, especially incest rape will likely spend the next 20 years of their life in prison. So nobody has to worry about any visitation rights. By the time the offender gets out of prison, the child will be an adult and allowed to make their own decisions.

States are already passing laws which prohibit people from crossing state lines to have sex with a minor and those laws have withstood court scrutiny. If they declare protection for the fetus from conception - also currently being proposed, isn’t saving a constitutionally protected life just as important?

The law prevents children from learning about non-traditional families so if the daughter of a gay couple comes to school and talks about going to the zoo with her Dads, and one of the other children asks why she has two Dads, the teacher can’t respond.

No education system is teaching young children about the sex act. That’s not what is being banned. Very young children are taught to protect themselves from and report “inappropriate touching”, and to respect other peoples personal space and bodies.

Employers are NOT “paying for the benefits”, they’re part of the employees compensation package. The employees would receive that money in cash if they opt out of the employer health insurance. They’re remitting employee premiums on behalf of their employees.

Health insurance should cover what the insured needs and wants not what their employer believes they should have. One again, radical right wingers are forcing their religious beliefs on their FEMALE workers, only. Men get full access to Viagara paid for by the company health insurance. Only the wealthy have rights. Workers do as they’re told, at least the women do. Every person in the nation should have the same basic coverage. Employers should have NO SAY IN THE MATTER.

Your notions about rape are beyond idiotic. Fewer than 1 in a 100 rapists ever go to jail, and it sure isn’t young white men. Even when caught in the act. Brock Turner got 6 months house arrest after being caught in the act of violently raping a woman behind a dumpster. Posters here called the victim every name imaginable and said “She was drunk.”

So don’t try to tell me rapists go to jail for 20 years in the USA because that’s not happening at all.

Forum List

Back