How Long Is It Going to Take to Get Our Country Back In Order?

No I was not. Im an Anachronism… a person born out of their proper time period. Im pretty fucking pissed about it and have been for almost half a century.

If it comes to that, I'm going out with a bang.

The FBI has had a six inch thick file on me for more than a decade.

There's no shame in therapy.

You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D
Getting our country back if Trump gets elected will not take long. After all, it didn't take that long for Biden to fuck it up.

Trump fucked up the country. Biden is restoring it. That's what's really going on and not the BS imagined by the OP.

Trump lived under what Obama produced. Biden is living with what trump produced. And more trump policies will destroy this country.

Getting our country back if Trump gets elected will not take long. After all, it didn't take that long for Biden to fuck it up.

Biden has got to be the first "US president" who has not done anything useful.

There's no shame in therapy
Been there. They tell me there’s nothing that can be done for me because there’s not actually anything wrong with me. I just actually believe in a very specific set of Values and refuse to compromise on them.

Biden has got to be the first "US president" who has not done anything useful.
He got the infrastructure bill passed
He got the veterans burn pit bill passed
He got the country vaccinated
He got the recent omnibus reconciliation bill passed that

Lowers Medicare drug costs
Protects ACA subsidies
Lowers energy costs
Is the biggest climate change bill of our life time

And much much more

Been there. They tell me there’s nothing that can be done for me because there’s not actually anything wrong with me. I just actually believe in a very specific set of Values and refuse to compromise on them.
Values are no longer important, shame on you for having them. Jes kiddin'

Values are no longer important, shame on you for having them.
Unfortunately you’re absolutely correct. This nation has turned into a cesspool where having ANY sort of Morality and Values, never mind one’s you refuse to compromise IS seen as a character flaw. That’s how I know this nation is beyond redemption and needs to be torn down not just TO the foundation, but through the foundation.,

He got the infrastructure bill passed
He got the veterans burn pit bill passed
He got the country vaccinated
He got the recent omnibus reconciliation bill passed that

Lowers Medicare drug costs
Protects ACA subsidies
Lowers energy costs
Is the biggest climate change bill of our life time

And much much more

First of all anybody can sign a bunch of papers, second of all,.. bullshit. You made most of that up.

Do you have an answer to a simple question?

Try being a Republican and use your freedom of speech, and or the right to bear arms and go look again at your local grocery stores and gas stations.

I think it would take several presidents with policies similar to Trump's. Sooo many people think one president can just simply undo what the New World Order deep state and their blind followers have done. It's taken them about 40 years to do all this damage. Think DETOX. It takes some time just to look halfway normal again.
I disagree. It can happen very fast with the right president, senate and congress. Within a year or two. It will be crazy but it can be done.

First, end the Fed and go back to the gold standard. Stabilize our currency.

Second, delete the IRS and the tax code. Three brackets based on income. 5%, 7.5% and 10%. Make it so no rate can be raised without the others going up the same. Tie them all together.

Third, cut all government agencies funding except the military by 50%. Across the board.

Eliminate the DOE, cut it down to processors who only send checks to parents for their kids education once a year.

We would be off to a hood start then. Use the second year to clean up a few things.

Unfortunately you’re absolutely correct. This nation has turned into a cesspool where having ANY sort of Morality and Values, never mind one’s you refuse to compromise IS seen as a character flaw. That’s how I know this nation is beyond redemption and needs to be torn down not just TO the foundation, but through the foundation.,
Well, although I applaud your objective values, I do not agree with tearing down America to the foundation. That's Marxist shit. The Democrats need to eradicate the alt-left Marxist that have infected their party, without doing that, America really will be torn down and replaced with Marxism.

First of all anybody can sign a bunch of papers, second of all,.. bullshit. You made most of that up.
A. I made up NONE of that

B. But Joe Biden DID do that...but yes...along with a "marginally" Dem Congress

Try being a Republican and use your freedom of speech, and or the right to bear arms and go look again at your local grocery stores and gas stations.
You have no idea what losing freedom is all about . Try being a young man back in the 60s and being enslaved into risking your life in a meaningless military escapade 10,000 miles from home.

Get back to me when any of your so called problems come anywhere close to that.

You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D

So the country was "in order" during Trump's reign??

Well, although I applaud your objective values, I do not agree with tearing down America to the foundation
This country has been dead for 161 years. That’s more than twice as long as it was a meaningful nation (1788-1861). It’s gone. Thereve been a couple moments of decency but nothing that even comes close to suggesting this nation could be revived in any meaningful way. We need to learn from the mistakes and build a new nation after burying the remnants of the old one.

Forum List

Back