How Long Is It Going to Take to Get Our Country Back In Order?

You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D
Trump ain’t winning in 2024 and DeSantis isn’t going to save what is already burnt to the ground!

Also what would you consider back in order?

Gays in the closet?

Women ( including yourself ) back in the kitchen?

Minorities at the back of the Bus?

Let me guess you believe Trump will make America a White Christian Nation and stop the decline of White Society?

I’m willing to die for it. The country I identify as a citizen of effectively ceased to exist with the election of Abraham Lincoln. I’ve got nothing to lose.
When you decide to off yourself.. don’t take anyone with you

I’m willing to die for it. The country I identify as a citizen of effectively ceased to exist with the election of Abraham Lincoln. I’ve got nothing to lose.

Okay, it's your funeral since you just made a pretty big threat on the internet.

I think it would take several presidents with policies similar to Trump's. Sooo many people think one president can just simply undo what the New World Order deep state and their blind followers have done. It's taken them about 40 years to do all this damage. Think DETOX. It takes some time just to look halfway normal again.

Do you believe in that New world order stuff. I thought that went out of vogue in the 1980s along with the Illuminati.

Our country can’t be brought back. Our country suffered mortal wounds in 1861 and in the 1930’s. The 1960’s basically finished us off and the horrors we see now are just the dying gasps for breath.

A NEW country needs to be built after we burn this country to the ground. Not a nation built on the remnants of this nation but one built on a solid foundation embedded in the bedrock of Morality and Traditional Values, not equity and multiculturalism.

You're nuts.

You weren’t alive back then.
No I was not. Im an Anachronism… a person born out of their proper time period. Im pretty fucking pissed about it and have been for almost half a century.
When you decide to off yourself.. don’t take anyone with you
If it comes to that, I'm going out with a bang.
Okay, it's your funeral since you just made a pretty big threat on the internet
The FBI has had a six inch thick file on me for more than a decade.

Forum List

Back