How Long Is It Going to Take to Get Our Country Back In Order?

This country has been dead for 161 years. That’s more than twice as long as it was a meaningful nation (1788-1861). It’s gone. Thereve been a couple moments of decency but nothing that even comes close to suggesting this nation could be revived in any meaningful way. We need to learn from the mistakes and build a new nation after burying the remnants of the old one.
The Devil's in the details of your plan.

I suppose there are some extremists on the left.
Yes and they are using Joe as a puppet. They are prosecutors basically installed by Soros. The ones that are not prosecuting crimes. They are the 'squad' who hate America as it is today. They are the ones falsely accusing Trump of everything from being a Russian asset to a criminal for mishandling documents while letting the biggest mishandler of documents off free, Hillary.

You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D
What happens if he doesn't get reelected?

The FBI has had a six inch thick file on me for more than a decade.

1660952184580.png

Agreed ninety-nine point nine percent plus one,.. you do the math. ;) (I was going to say one hundred percent but I decided to do a Simon Seville as he says that in the second Alvin and The Chipmunks movie. XD)

Thanks, but I was a math major, and isn't that 100.9 percent???

Do you believe in that New world order stuff. I thought that went out of vogue in the 1980s along with the Illuminati.

You must be very young or just need to be educated. Just about every president since the 80's has called it by name once or twice, as if it was a good thing (except for Trump). It didn't go "out of vogue" in the 80's either. The 80's was actually when they first started calling it that, starting with George H.W. Bush. Very fitting topic for an ex-director of the CIA.

Forum List

Back