What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Long Is It Going to Take to Get Our Country Back In Order?

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it would take several presidents with policies similar to Trump's. Sooo many people think one president can just simply undo what the New World Order deep state and their blind followers have done. It's taken them about 40 years to do all this damage. Think DETOX. It takes some time just to look halfway normal again.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Is Trump going to move the Oval Office to his Prison Cell?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's taken them about 40 years to do all this damage.

True, but it took the Biden Harris administration a matter of months. (I'm not just going to say Biden because he's obviously not even calling the shots.)

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, once Trump is re-elected? (Or DeSantis, but I honestly don't think he's going to run.) Seems like he will have a lot of work to do, but I already have complete faith in him that he will be able to get it done!! :D
The Swamp chewed Trump up and spat him out.

Do you want more of that?

What exactly do you think needs to be fixed that one man can fix?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump was the best President of modern times. I have faith that he will be as successful in this second term as he was in his first.

rightwinger

Reaction score

Trump can’t win

Kamala Harris will not certify his Electoral Votes

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Swamp chewed Trump up and spat him out.

Do you want more of that?

What exactly do you think needs to be fixed that one man can fix?

I don't know, but he was able to clean up Obama's mess wasn't he?

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Trumps well oiled machine is broken and out of order.

• Funny
Reactions: FJB
OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Reaction score

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That would be ideal. We love DeSantis here in Florida, he's doing an amazing job. I don't think he'll run if Trump does, but we'll have to see. It would be great to have him here a few more years, then run to replace Trump

• Thanks
Reactions: FJB

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it would take several presidents with policies similar to Trump's. Sooo many people think one president can just simply undo what the New World Order deep state and their blind followers have done. It's taken them about 40 years to do all this damage. Think DETOX. It takes some time just to look halfway normal again.

In December 1952, outgoing President Truman was sitting behind his Oval Office desk, contemplating what it would be like for incoming President Eisenhower, a former army general–known always as ‘Ike’, to become president. As a general, Ike was used to giving orders and having them obeyed. ‘Poor old Ike,’ mused Truman. ‘He’ll sit here and he’ll say “Do this” and “Do that” and nothing will happen. He’ll find it very frustrating.’ Article 2: What Makes a Successful President? - Political Investigations

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That would be ideal. We love DeSantis here in Florida, he's doing an amazing job. I don't think he'll run if Trump does, but we'll have to see. It would be great to have him here a few more years, then run to replace Trump

Agreed ninety-nine point nine percent plus one,.. you do the math. ;) (I was going to say one hundred percent but I decided to do a Simon Seville as he says that in the second Alvin and The Chipmunks movie. XD)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Our country can’t be brought back. Our country suffered mortal wounds in 1861 and in the 1930’s. The 1960’s basically finished us off and the horrors we see now are just the dying gasps for breath.

A NEW country needs to be built after we burn this country to the ground. Not a nation built on the remnants of this nation but one built on a solid foundation embedded in the bedrock of Morality and Traditional Values, not equity and multiculturalism.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The country was not in order when Trump left office, why would it get that way if he comes back. That is not really something he is good at.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List