How long before Republicans start talking about the need to move Left to stay competitive?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m kinda already hearing it in Rightwing media….they aren’t being totally transparent with their wording quite yet but I suspect they’ll work their way up to it. Are there any Republicans here who think the Party should start moving Left?
Your thoughts?

I’m kinda already hearing it in Rightwing media….they aren’t being totally transparent with their wording quite yet but I suspect they’ll work their way up to it. Are there any Republicans here who think the Party should start moving Left?
Your thoughts?
Of course the party needs to move left if they want to keep up but more than that they need to rid themselves of the toxic Trump tough guy attitude. That is the majority of the problem

I think the answer is to play the same game the Dims have been playing: encourage early voting, and then a week before Election Day, get the list of who hasn’t voted yet, identify the pockets where conservatives live, and then go door-to-door harvesting ballots.

That party has moved left they just haven't told us yet. Watch Rove return big time and foist Jeb Bush on us again 2024. If President Trump announces a run for president on November 15...obama AND George F'ing Bush have partnered up to do everything they can to destroy that.

They want us all to forget the great things they promised to do but never could BUT TRUMP MANAGED TO DO IT. They want their lovely deep state back again in full force...and Trump must be destroyed because he had the nerve to expose every last one of them.

Now think about that...Bush and Obama.....what. does that tell you?

Last edited:
Of course the party needs to move left if they want to keep up but more than that they need to rid themselves of the toxic Trump tough guy attitude. That is the majority of the problem
yeah...we all know that only the left can talk tough in order to destroy american's security and sovereignty. Biden can call half the country terrorists...oh no...that is not repulsive. Hilliary can call half the country deplorable...that's not insulting. The media and various and sundry dems can call for violence against the right to keep the right in it's inferior place...but that is okay.

Nope. The Republicans need to emphasize all the destructive policies and practices that the Dims have pushed, from welcoming in swarms of illegals and fentanyl, to dividing the country by calling nearly half the country threats to democracy to pumping more money into the economy during a 40-year record inflation, to taking us from energy independence to having to beg Arabs for oil.

I think the answer is to play the same game the Dims have been playing: encourage early voting, and then a week before Election Day, get the list of who hasn’t voted yet, identify the pockets where conservatives live, and then go door-to-door harvesting ballots.
Y’all have ruined confidence in mail in voting for those on the right. It’s all rigged, remember?!

Your thoughts?
Never works......More crazies and less statesmen every election. Somebody has to speak the truth instead of shrugging their shoulders when disaster comes and simping out with ....well no one could have known this was going to happen

There's no real need to move left, just reject populism and pick the elites that most favor right-leaners.

Rand Paul (a working professional elite) is a good example.

Shunning ivy league lawyers is also a good rule of thumb.

Yeah, it sucks major ass but that's how you win.

What, did you really think that the Founding Fathers were common laborers? They were the elite of their day.

Your thoughts?
Moving left from the extreme right would bring the GOP back to being conservative rather than radical. The GOP should forbid the term RINO

There's no real need to move left, just reject populism and pick the elites that most favor right-leaners.
Sad huh…one week ago all legit Republicans were raving about populism and it’s political effectiveness.
E9DDDCC6-D45A-4812-BDCE-E37A60F5F7DE.jpeg

What, did you really think that the Founding Fathers were common laborers? They were the elite of their day.
Of course they weren’t…..”common laborers” don’t have the brilliant minds that were required to forge the greatest nation the world had ever known in a short 150 years.

Sad huh…one week ago all legit Republicans were raving about populism and it’s political effectiveness.
View attachment 725262

Of course they weren’t…..”common laborers” don’t have the brilliant minds that were required to forge the greatest nation the world had ever known in a short 150 years.
Haha “legit republicans”?!?! Who might those be??? Is that kind of the same as your “real Americans” BS?

View attachment 725262

LOL....I don't think Fetterman and "brilliant minds" go together.....I guess if you never held a job like Bernie Sanders it skews things a bit. ;)

Forum List

Back