CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

I go by when a baby receives a heartbeat that they're alive and it would be murder to kill them, but if a fetus is not a baby does that mean that a chicken egg doesn't hold a chick inside? Isn't that basically the same thing?

So after 16 to 17 weeks?

So after 16 to 17 weeks?

If that's when babies get a heartbeat then yeah. I'm not saying to abort it before then, I'm saying that I don't really consider it living until it has a beating heart so don't you dare go twisting my words around.

Then why do you monsters harvest fetus parts for human use?

Frankenbabies of course.

1652472920310.png

If that's when babies get a heartbeat then yeah. I'm not saying to abort it before then, I'm saying that I don't really consider it living until it has a beating heart so don't you dare go twisting my words around.
But if a girl were to get an abortion at 12 week she would or wouldn't be committing a homicide in your view?

But if a girl were to get an abortion at 12 week she would or wouldn't be committing a homicide in your view?

No, but like I said,.. I'm not condoning it either, I just wouldn't consider her a murder.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I believe that people should have the right to be gay and marry the same sex if they want to. Nine times out of ten (because unless there's a really good reason for it) abortion is murder. Preventing pregnancies is different though because it's not like there was a life to begin with, so birth control shouldn't be connected to this either.

Both activities are anti-populative...

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I believe that people should have the right to be gay and marry the same sex if they want to. Nine times out of ten (because unless there's a really good reason for it) abortion is murder. Preventing pregnancies is different though because it's not like there was a life to begin with, so birth control shouldn't be connected to this either.

Animals are murdered for your consumption yet you have zero problems with death for charcoaling.

I don't like the annoying fags myself, I'm just saying, that the homos can't help that their brain isn't functioning properly.

Transgender folks also, have major mental illness going on, the difference is that sometimes they are PUSHED into transitioning. No one PUSHES a gay to find another guy attractive, or a gal to find another chick attractive.

It's a mental illness, that like I said before, needs to be researched. Of course because of PC, no one will do it, but I'd be curious to see what kind of results we'd see. If there was some kind of connection.

Or lack of.
No more abnormal than believing in invisible deities.

I don't see how infanticide and being gay are connected. Most babies killed with in the first year of life are killed by their mothers.

Oh wait, this is another abortion is murder thing, where a developing fetus at any stage, is a baby. Never Mind.
Yep, a human being. Such a hard concept for some so called people who claim to follow science.

Why? People who are gay are just like other people apart from their sexuality and how they have been treated because of it. They want their kids to have a good life. Sure they would probably be easier that most parents for their kids if they were gay but the idea that you are born with your sexuality which they believe in would itself let them know they could not interfere.
People who are gay are not just like other people. They are an aberration sexually.

I doubt it was done by a white-haired man in Heaven.
Uh, Moonie.....That white haired man is just a depiction of what someone thinks God should look like. You don't have to believe that is what God really looks like.

Fake news.

I'm pretty sure birth control is to prevent pregnancy not to abort it.
"We can begin with terminology, which has become increasingly sloppy in news analysis and public discourse. "Birth control" includes any device or practice that prevents birth, including elective abortion. "Contraception," by definition (but not necessarily in common usage), prevents conception (not implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall); and "conception" refers to the joining of the sperm and ovum (not implantation). It is unfortunate (if not downright Orwellian) that "contraception" is used so loosely, particularly within the context of public policy and national health care."

They get a heart beat around 6 weeks.

Jerking off it murder....

Forum List

Back