CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I believe that people should have the right to be gay and marry the same sex if they want to. Nine times out of ten (because unless there's a really good reason for it) abortion is murder. Preventing pregnancies is different though because it's not like there was a life to begin with, so birth control shouldn't be connected to this either.

I used to be rabidly homophobic, but over time I realized that it couldn't be helped, some people were just born that way. I'm actually curious if there is scientific research into what makes their brains tick. As for the correlation between homosexuality, and abortion, there is none, because no one in a homosexual relationship is going to do a very good job of baby making, you know what I'm saying? It's just another bullshit story made up by democrats as a scare tactic to rile up their base.

I used to be rabidly homophobic, but over time I realized that it couldn't be helped, some people were just born that way. I'm actually curious if there is scientific research into what makes their brains tick. As for the correlation between homosexuality, and abortion, there is none, because no one in a homosexual relationship is going to do a very good job of baby making, you know what I'm saying? It's just another bullshit story made up by democrats as a scare tactic to rile up their base.
One of my best friends made her second child with a gay man without having sex. A few years later they got a house together as he wanted to have an ongoing relationship with his son. Sometimes she bitches about him but in general they get on. They have never had sex. More recently they got married so that when one of them dies the other will get money from their pension. Different ways of working suit different people.

One of my best friends made her second child with a gay man without having sex. A few years later they got a house together as he wanted to have an ongoing relationship with his son. Sometimes she bitches about him but in general they get on. They have never had sex. More recently they got married so that when one of them dies the other will get money from their pension. Different ways of working suit different people.

If they didn't have sex, than she got his sperm invitro. Notice, that they were different sexes. One was gay, the other wasn't. A gay couple didn't do the work to make the kid.

I used to be rabidly homophobic, but over time I realized that it couldn't be helped, some people were just born that way.
No one is born this way. It's a Lie for acceptance. And a sad day our youth think this way.

You are a boy or girl at birth........you don't care about genders....until later ........but when society has gone to hell in a hand basket this stuff is said to be NORMAL. It is not.

If they didn't have sex, than she got his sperm invitro. Notice, that they were different sexes. One was gay, the other wasn't. A gay couple didn't do the work to make the kid.
True but I think they do do that now. That is gay women getting a gay man's sperm and making a baby for themselves or possibly one for the guys.

True but I think they do do that now. That is gay women getting a gay man's sperm and making a baby for themselves or possibly one for the guys.
And they will raise the kid to be gay............and screw the child from birth........

Whether you like it or not.............gay is NOT NORMAL......and is usually associated with mental illness.

And they will raise the kid to be gay............and screw the child from birth........

Whether you like it or not.............gay is NOT NORMAL......and is usually associated with mental illness.

Why on earth would they do that. I would think they will try to bring the child up to be true to themselves and respect their sexuality.

No one is born this way. It's a Lie for acceptance. And a sad day our youth think this way.

You are a boy or girl at birth........you don't care about genders....until later ........but when society has gone to hell in a hand basket this stuff is said to be NORMAL. It is not.

Dude, being gay means your brain isn't making the usual hardwired connections it's supposed to have. Gender has nothing to do with it, no one teaches you to be gay. If you're a dude, and you find a dude attractive, something is wrong with your natural instincts to find females attractive. It's a mental thing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I believe that people should have the right to be gay and marry the same sex if they want to. Nine times out of ten (because unless there's a really good reason for it) abortion is murder. Preventing pregnancies is different though because it's not like there was a life to begin with, so birth control shouldn't be connected to this either.

I have heard posters (years ago) blame the number of out of wedlock births on gay people. No shiite.

Gay people have built in birth con-trol.

I don't see how infanticide and being gay are connected. Most babies killed with in the first year of life are killed by their mothers.

Oh wait, this is another abortion is murder thing, where a developing fetus at any stage, is a baby. Never Mind.

I highly doubt that.
Why? People who are gay are just like other people apart from their sexuality and how they have been treated because of it. They want their kids to have a good life. Sure they would probably be easier that most parents for their kids if they were gay but the idea that you are born with your sexuality which they believe in would itself let them know they could not interfere.

Dude, being gay means your brain isn't making the usual hardwired connections it's supposed to have. Gender has nothing to do with it, no one teaches you to be gay. If you're a dude, and you find a dude attractive, something is wrong with your natural instincts to find females attractive. It's a mental thing.
Yes it's mental. But not from birth............most grow out of it. Others get brain washed into it.

The very incident in Florida is over suck a case in Tallahassee Florida. Leon County where the school helped push a 13 year old into sex change and purposely lied to the parents and said they had no right to know.

Peer pressure on young kids can mold their mind.........and it can screw it up forever.

Why? People who are gay are just like other people apart from their sexuality and how they have been treated because of it. They want their kids to have a good life. Sure they would probably be easier that most parents for their kids if they were gay but the idea that you are born with your sexuality which they believe in would itself let them know they could not interfere.
I think different..................they will have a much harder time in life because of their parents...........sorry.........Reality .

Yes it's mental. But not from birth............most grow out of it. Others get brain washed into it.

The very incident in Florida is over suck a case in Tallahassee Florida. Leon County where the school helped push a 13 year old into sex change and purposely lied to the parents and said they had no right to know.

Peer pressure on young kids can mold their mind.........and it can screw it up forever.

You realize that being homosexual and transgender, are two completely different things, right?

I think different..................they will have a much harder time in life because of their parents...........sorry.........Reality .
A different life. I saw a small part of a program where two young adults had both had 'two mother's 'when they were growing up. I could see little difference to other young adults their age and no they weren't gay.

You realize that being homosexual and transgender, are two completely different things, right?
Yup. Still doesn't change my opinion.............I grew up in leave it to beaver days................Society has changed............and what is accepted has changed..........and not for the good.

Most who get confused work it out without saying they are a different sex unless society pushes these narratives.

It is NOT NORMAL.............and NEVER WILL BE..........The biggest problem with them is for having so few of them they YELL THE LOUDEST OF EVERYONE......pushing it.......how about just live your dang life and STFU

Gay and proud gen x ..........great now STFU..........LOL

A different life. I saw a small part of a program where two young adults had both had 'two mother's 'when they were growing up. I could see little difference to other young adults their age and no they weren't gay.
And ............one case doesn't show averages of how it ends.

Forum List

Back