CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

Yup. Still doesn't change my opinion.............I grew up in leave it to beaver days................Society has changed............and what is accepted has changed..........and not for the good.

Most who get confused work it out without saying they are a different sex unless society pushes these narratives.

It is NOT NORMAL.............and NEVER WILL BE..........The biggest problem with them is for having so few of them they YELL THE LOUDEST OF EVERYONE......pushing it.......how about just live your dang life and STFU

Gay and proud gen x ..........great now STFU..........LOL

I don't like the annoying fags myself, I'm just saying, that the homos can't help that their brain isn't functioning properly.

Transgender folks also, have major mental illness going on, the difference is that sometimes they are PUSHED into transitioning. No one PUSHES a gay to find another guy attractive, or a gal to find another chick attractive.

It's a mental illness, that like I said before, needs to be researched. Of course because of PC, no one will do it, but I'd be curious to see what kind of results we'd see. If there was some kind of connection.

Or lack of.

I don't like the annoying fags myself, I'm just saying, that the homos can't help that their brain isn't functioning properly.

Transgender folks also, have major mental illness going on, the difference is that sometimes they are PUSHED into transitioning. No one PUSHES a gay to find another guy attractive, or a gal to find another chick attractive.

It's a mental illness, that like I said before, needs to be researched. Of course because of PC, no one will do it, but I'd be curious to see what kind of results we'd see. If there was some kind of connection.

Or lack of.
They have gotten away with GRAND STANKING SOO LONG that people seem to think it's normal. They are a very small group in this coutry with VERY LOUD VOICES.

I don't see how infanticide and being gay are connected. Most babies killed with in the first year of life are killed by their mothers.

Oh wait, this is another abortion is murder thing, where a developing fetus at any stage, is a baby. Never Mind.
Of course it's a baby! If it weren't you monsters wouldn't be harvesting parts from aborted babies! And if you murder a pregnant woman you get charged with a double homicide, but let's not worry about facts.

They have gotten away with GRAND STANKING SOO LONG that people seem to think it's normal. They are a very small group in this coutry with VERY LOUD VOICES.

Yes, the flamboyant attention seeking ones.

There is a fellow in our church that has been playing the organ in there since he was 15. He's in his late 20's now, and everyone knows him, and everyone loves him. He's a good guy, very likeable. Two years ago, someone found that that he was actually a homosexual. He never talked about it, never showed any signs of it. He never acted fruity, he was as normal as anyone else in that church. He went to the pastor and broke down, sobbing, because he was so conflicted. He believed God was angry at him, and he didn't know what to do. There are some out there who will wave a rainbow flag at everything, and get real mean and nasty about things. But there are some like the Organ player, who they themselves, believe are sick.

Yes, the flamboyant attention seeking ones.

There is a fellow in our church that has been playing the organ in there since he was 15. He's in his late 20's now, and everyone knows him, and everyone loves him. He's a good guy, very likeable. Two years ago, someone found that that he was actually a homosexual. He never talked about it, never showed any signs of it. He never acted fruity, he was as normal as anyone else in that church. He went to the pastor and broke down, sobbing, because he was so conflicted. He believed God was angry at him, and he didn't know what to do. There are some out there who will wave a rainbow flag at everything, and get real mean and nasty about things. But there are some like the Organ player, who they themselves, believe are sick.
Then he is not a problem to me............he is not raving like a lunatic marching down streets yelling gay and proud.........

They are pushing forced acceptance..........even Hollywood does it.............putting gay scenes in everything........pushing it as normal.........it's NOT NORMAL.

Live your life and I'll live mine................the gay movement is not doing this.

From the OP's link:

"It was reported this month that the Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, at which point more than half of all U.S. states will instantly ban abortion. “Here is what it means on a practical level in terms of women, and men, and all genders: Privacy rights are in jeopardy,” Harris said. “When you look at the privacy rights that are in jeopardy, it could very well include the right to obtain contraception. It could very well include the right to marry someone of the same sex.” "

First of all, the Supreme Court has not yet voted to overturn that ruling. If the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade, as it should, all that means is that the right to an abortion is not a constitutional right. One might assume that since the right to an abortion was founded on the right to privacy, one could imagine that every other right mentioned by Kamala Harris is also in jeopardy. But that is in fact the way it is supposed to be, either you take the necessary steps to enshrine such rights in the Constitution (Amendment process), or you pass national or state legislation to codify such rights. The SC ruling doesn't mean the US Congress can't pass legislation to prevent or limit abortion bans, contraceptives, or same sex marriage, with whatever restrictions are deemed to be necessary. Such laws would be civil rights, meaning that subsequent legislation could deny those same rights, just as they could at the state level. If you don't like that, tough shit. That's the way our government works.

Having said that, such talk by Harris, Biden, and others is mostly scare tactics. As we speak, there is a bipartisan effort to legislate a Women's Reproductive Act of some sort in the Senate, so maybe they find some kind of compromise on the issue. Maybe such a bill would also codify the right to contraceptives and same sex marriage, assuming such isn't already codified. Failing that, it falls to the states to legislate their own laws regarding these issues. Politicians who ignore the wishes of the electorate can be held accountable for whatever they legislate.

Finally, maybe there will be fewer unwanted pregnancies if it becomes harder to get an abortion. If I'm not mistaken, there already is a decline in pregnancies overall anyway. And there is a rise on abortion pills in lieu if a medical procedure where you can get the medications online.

In 2001, only 5% of all abortions were via medication, a figure that rose to almost 25% by 2011 and 39% in 2017.

By 2020, the last year for which numbers are available, a full 54% of all abortions were done by pill, according to the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports abortion rights.

It's believed the figure is even higher now after the relaxation of federal restrictions in December 2021.

Abortion-States-Map-New.jpg

Of course it's a baby! If it weren't you monsters wouldn't be harvesting parts from aborted babies! And if you murder a pregnant woman you get charged with a double homicide, but let's not worry about facts.

legally it's not a baby until it exits the baby factory.

If medical science didn't have donated human tissue to experiment with we would still be living in the dark ages.

I'm against the killing of pregnant women so I don't mind the extra charge. Do you?

From the OP's link:

"It was reported this month that the Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, at which point more than half of all U.S. states will instantly ban abortion. “Here is what it means on a practical level in terms of women, and men, and all genders: Privacy rights are in jeopardy,” Harris said. “When you look at the privacy rights that are in jeopardy, it could very well include the right to obtain contraception. It could very well include the right to marry someone of the same sex.” "

First of all, the Supreme Court has not yet voted to overturn that ruling. If the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade, as it should, all that means is that the right to an abortion is not a constitutional right. One might assume that since the right to an abortion was founded on the right to privacy, one could imagine that every other right mentioned by Kamala Harris is also in jeopardy. But that is in fact the way it is supposed to be, either you take the necessary steps to enshrine such rights in the Constitution (Amendment process), or you pass national or state legislation to codify such rights. The SC ruling doesn't mean the US Congress can't pass legislation to prevent or limit abortion bans, contraceptives, or same sex marriage, with whatever restrictions are deemed to be necessary. Such laws would be civil rights, meaning that subsequent legislation could deny those same rights, just as they could at the state level. If you don't like that, tough shit. That's the way our government works.

Having said that, such talk by Harris, Biden, and others is mostly scare tactics. As we speak, there is a bipartisan effort to legislate a Women's Reproductive Act of some sort in the Senate, so maybe they find some kind of compromise on the issue. Maybe such a bill would also codify the right to contraceptives and same sex marriage, assuming such isn't already codified. Failing that, it falls to the states to legislate their own laws regarding these issues. Politicians who ignore the wishes of the electorate can be held accountable for whatever they legislate.

Finally, maybe there will be fewer unwanted pregnancies if it becomes harder to get an abortion. If I'm not mistaken, there already is a decline in pregnancies overall anyway. And there is a rise on abortion pills in lieu if a medical procedure where you can get the medications online.

In 2001, only 5% of all abortions were via medication, a figure that rose to almost 25% by 2011 and 39% in 2017.

By 2020, the last year for which numbers are available, a full 54% of all abortions were done by pill, according to the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports abortion rights.

It's believed the figure is even higher now after the relaxation of federal restrictions in December 2021.

None of these monsters care about the rights of the baby.

I don't see how infanticide and being gay are connected. Most babies killed with in the first year of life are killed by their mothers.

Oh wait, this is another abortion is murder thing, where a developing fetus at any stage, is a baby. Never Mind.
Actually killed by either of their parents. Another interesting statistic.....most pregnant women who died before abortion became legal died because of botched abortions. Today, most pregnant women die because of MURDER....by their SO.

Some birth control methods basically abort the baby, just immediately.

The connection is in that both are immoral and immorality breeds immorality.

None of these monsters care about the rights of the baby.

And isn't that so sad. A future human life gets snuffed out because he or she is inconvenient, no different from removing a pimple. The prospective father has no rights and the unborn baby has no rights, just the mother. It's all about the mother and everyone else can go to hell.

And isn't that so sad. A future human life gets snuffed out because he or she is inconvenient, no different from removing a pimple. The prospective father has no rights and the unborn baby has no rights, just the mother. It's all about the mother and everyone else can go to hell.
Lots of inconvenient lives in Ukraine for trump's BFF, Putin, right now. Same old, Same old.

No one is born this way. It's a Lie for acceptance. And a sad day our youth think this way.

You are a boy or girl at birth........you don't care about genders....until later ........but when society has gone to hell in a hand basket this stuff is said to be NORMAL. It is not.

Exactly, we are born naturally believing we are who we are and we eventually learn that we're supposed to marry the opposite sex by what we see, unless we are shown and taught differently.

I go by when a baby receives a heartbeat that they're alive and it would be murder to kill them, but if a fetus is not a baby does that mean that a chicken egg doesn't hold a chick inside? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Exactly, why does it count as murder for the mother but not the baby?

Abortion-States-Map-New.jpg

Hmm,.. funny where all of the states where abortion is legal are majority liberal inhabited states.
legally it's not a baby until it exits the baby factory.

WTF?

Some birth control methods basically abort the baby, just immediately.

I'm pretty sure birth control is to prevent pregnancy not to abort it.

Failed diversion from the thread topic. I thought you were better than this.

I didn't.

Forum List

Back