CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

I'm not sure, no, the Bible.

Well, I honestly don't think you DID choose. And I've met plenty of people who claim it is a choice for OTHERS but can't say when they chose their own sexual orientation.

Thankfully you found the BIble so you were able to figure out who turned you on.

Well, I honestly don't think you DID choose. And I've met plenty of people who claim it is a choice for OTHERS but can't say when they chose their own sexual orientation.

Why did you ask me the question if you didn't like the answer? I just don't remember every little detail of my life.

Why did you ask me the question if you didn't like the answer? I just don't remember every little detail of my life.

I asked the question because I knew PRECISELY what the answer was: you have no clue because you didn't choose to be straight.

If you didn't choose then why would you think anyone else chose theirs?

And saying you don't recall every little minute of your life about the core and essence of your sexual identity, well, that sounds suspicious.

Of COURSE you don't recall this. Because it never happened.

I asked the question because I knew PRECISELY what the answer was: you have no clue because you didn't choose to be straight.

If you didn't choose then why would you think anyone else chose theirs?

And saying you don't recall every little minute of your life about the core and essence of your sexual identity, well, that sounds suspicious.

Of COURSE you don't recall this. Because it never happened.

Whatever, if you don't want to listen and hear my answer to your question then you shouldn't have asked it in the first place. I don't remember how old I was when I learned how to ride a bike either. :rolleyes:

Whatever, if you don't want to listen and hear my answer to your question then you shouldn't have asked it in the first place. I don't remember how old I was when I learned how to ride a bike either. :rolleyes:

But you KNOW you chose your sexuality? That's an interesting conjecture.

The reason I'm insistent is because you may NOT have chosen it at all! That's the whole point. You CLAIM you chose it but you don't remember choosing it. So why are gay people to be told they are wrong? What if they don't remember choosing it? How can anyone call that a choice if you have no memory of making it?

What is the real difference between it NOT BEING A CHOICE and being a choice you DON'T REMEMBER.

That's the whole point.

When you found the BIble and it told you which gender you should be attracted to, was it hard to make the choice? What does the Bible say will happen to you if you accidentally slip up and have relations with the wrong gender? Do you have a plan should it happen?

You were TAUGHT to ride a bike. Were you taught to have the sexual orientation you have? Was it "grooming" or indoctrination?

Forum List

Back