How far will the corona virus hysteria go?

ww3-world-war-3-is-cancelled-but-you-get-hit-with-corona-virus-tom-and-jerry.jpg

~S~

The facts of death are real ------- this thing is 911 you can't see it and the dumb can't see how this is pyshe warfare being used on them gearing them into position which is ' ( depending on here you get those facts of coures)

GIVE UP THE REST OF OUR GAWD DAM RIGHTS------

JUST LIKE 911

think ppl think!!!!

You quoted my post for your rant.

Please point out exactly what rights I am suggesting you give up?
Ohhh look it’s the anti trumper

Oh look, it is the compulsive liar.
Name one and prove it

You called me an anti trumper, like it was a fact. When the fact is, you have no idea.
Did you vote for him?

1. All sports gone. Check

2. All schools gone. Check

3. All restaurants gone. Check

With no end in sight.

What will the state come for next and is it worth the cost of combating what essentially is the flu? Will the media driven hysteria destroy what is left of the free market and usher in Bernie's utopia?
3 weeks max.

You quoted my post for your rant.

Please point out exactly what rights I am suggesting you give up?
Ohhh look it’s the anti trumper

Oh look, it is the compulsive liar.
Name one and prove it

You called me an anti trumper, like it was a fact. When the fact is, you have no idea.
Did you vote for him?

Funny that you ask this question, yet again, but have insisted over and over and over that I am anti-Trump.

I get that you dislike me. I have no problem with that. But that dislike does not give you license to lie about what I have said.

How far will the corona virus hysteria go?
Probably not much past the time that people get over mourning their dead.

tRump will be proud of these assholes. I'm sure the pic will be attached to a request for aid money. Notice the chair count ?.
15 minutes later 2 equal groups crammed into an elevator to the parking lot....LOL Seriously !
Screenshot from 2020-03-18 06-24-22.png

Did you vote for him?

Funny that you ask this question, yet again, but have insisted over and over and over that I am anti-Trump.

I get that you dislike me. I have no problem with that. But that dislike does not give you license to lie about what I have said.
Ok anti trumper

And still no evidence beyond your own dislike. Not one single post you can point to and say "This is why I think you are anti-Trump".
WB we are in your house! GET ON THE GROUND
Ohhh man. I went outside and had a cigar. The F cigar is worse for me than anything else....Lol

Did you vote for him?

Ok anti trumper

And still no evidence beyond your own dislike. Not one single post you can point to and say "This is why I think you are anti-Trump".
Ohhh man. I went outside and had a cigar. The F cigar is worse for me than anything else....Lol

Yeah, my cigars will kill be before the virus does. But, like my smoking outside, I do try and keep from harming others.

Shutting down the country and washing hands and telling the general public not to wear mask is not going to stop this virus. If the present mask is not protecting the general public and healthcare works then you must have manufacturers created a mask that does protect us from the virus and it must be given to everyone in this country to wear. And the present manufacturers of this mask is making false advertisement and should be held accountable and comparable for the spreading of the virus. If there is a cut or cracked hands this virus can enter through the skin. Everyone should be wearing masks and latex gloves for us to stop this virus in its tracks. It should be a crime to go out without them. Trump is the only one that can make this happen. If not, then GOD help us.

Ok anti trumper

Yeah, my cigars will kill be before the virus does. But, like my smoking outside, I do try and keep from harming others.
I nurse one Churchill Isla Del Sol from Drew Estate each day. Morning coffee is delicious with it. Lunch. After dinner. Wind down. Always outside.

Ok anti trumper

I nurse one Churchill Isla Del Sol from Drew Estate each day. Morning coffee is delicious with it. Lunch. After dinner. Wind down. Always outside.

I am currently enjoying a box of Maduro Churchhill Especial No. 7, from EP Carrillo that my kids got me for my birthday. Good smokes. I probably smoke 3 or 4 a week. Put them out several times and come back to enjoy them.

If you were in my house YOU would be on the floor.
I’m stealth

I think you mean "I'm stealthy".

My dogs would let me know you were here before you came in. I have lived in my house for years. You have never been in my house. I can tell my the creaks in the floors exactly where you are. Your fantasies are meaningless.

Although, I do find it amusing that you typed the order to get on the ground in all caps. Typically that means yelling. Do you expect that written sentence to inspire fear?
Did it? Lol

Did it inspire fear? lol What do you think?
You seem like you’re freaking out over it

You seem like you're avoiding my question. Why is that?

Until they run Trump out of office as per instructions from China....

Bingo.....the paid employees of the Chinese government that include both Senators and Congressmen in our government will keep pushing until they get it done.... I agree.

JO

With no end in sight.

What will the state come for next and is it worth the cost of combating what essentially is the flu? Will the media driven hysteria destroy what is left of the free market and usher in Bernie's utopia?
blutonoboozeBARSrCLOSED.jpg

With no end in sight.

The democrat party wants to drive the economy into a depression.....so they can defeat Trump in November...that is how far it will go.....

With no end in sight.

The COVID-19 hysteria will go on as long as the leftist media can hype it to ruin the economic gains that have been made. The leftist politicians have admitted that they should destroy the economy to get the public to vote for them.

With no end in sight.

The democrat party wants to drive the economy into a depression.....so they can defeat Trump in November...that is how far it will go.....
If Trump lets the Democrats succeed, then he deserves to lose.

Forum List

Back