How does “income inequality” affect your quality of life?

I’ve never been able to understand how my neighbor having more and or making more than me changes the course of my life. Anybody?
If its your neighbor chances are they dont have much more or they wouldnt be your neighbor.

Income inequality affects your education, access to good medical care, living conditions, etc

How is my life impacted by him being able to pay for better education, better medical and live in a nicer home?
Getting a better education means you have access to more wealth and more knowledge. Better medical means you will most likely live longer. Nicer living conditions translates to less stress. You must not be that smart if you didnt know this already.

Do you believe it’s rational to think that we should all go to charter schools, Harvard....all drive Ferrari’s and live on the beach?

If its your neighbor chances are they dont have much more or they wouldnt be your neighbor.

Income inequality affects your education, access to good medical care, living conditions, etc

How is my life impacted by him being able to pay for better education, better medical and live in a nicer home?
Getting a better education means you have access to more wealth and more knowledge. Better medical means you will most likely live longer. Nicer living conditions translates to less stress. You must not be that smart if you didnt know this already.

The point I’m making tends to fly right over the heads of beggars… Is that what’s happening here?
Tax Man
Whats happening here is that you are being educated for the first time in your life obviously. Who doesnt know that your income affects your well being?

Try to focus....this is isn’t about how my income affects my well being...LISTEN, this is how the income of others does NOT affect my well being. You starting to get it?
This distinction is actually more idiotic than what I previously thought. If you can only offer $10 for some life saving medicine and I can offer $100 you will die because I have more wealth to buy the medicine you need you idiot. Its the law of supply and demand. :rolleyes:

I’ve never been able to understand how my neighbor having more and or making more than me changes the course of my life. Anybody?

Do you believe it’s rational to think that we should all go to charter schools, Harvard....all drive Ferrari’s and live on the beach?
Why not? Are you one of those guys that are content living on welfare?

obviously for very ''low'' income families there can be ''more'' stress

The point I’m making tends to fly right over the heads of beggars… Is that what’s happening here?
Tax Man
Whats happening here is that you are being educated for the first time in your life obviously. Who doesnt know that your income affects your well being?

Try to focus....this is isn’t about how my income affects my well being...LISTEN, this is how the income of others does NOT affect my well being. You starting to get it?
This distinction is actually more idiotic than what I previously thought. If you can only offer $10 for some life saving medicine and I can offer $100 you will die because I have more wealth to buy the medicine you need you idiot. :rolleyes:

Let’s go even further....if I could afford to pay a doctor to live at my bedside and you couldn’t...I will live longer than you.
Should Father Government appoint doctors to live at everybody’s bedside because a few can afford that luxury?
(How LefTarded are you starting to feel...be honest?)

If I “lived on welfare” wouldn’t I be begging for others shit like you bottom feeders do?

Tax Man

This distinction is actually more idiotic than what I previously thought. If you can only offer $10 for some life saving medicine and I can offer $100 you will die because I have more wealth to buy the medicine you need you idiot. :rolleyes:

Let’s go even further....if I could afford to pay a doctor to live at my bedside and you couldn’t...I will live longer than you.
Should Father Government appoint doctors to live at everybody’s bedside because a few can afford that luxury?
So now you want to move the goal posts because you just realized how much of an idiot you are for asking such a dumb question? :rolleyes:

If I “lived on welfare” wouldn’t I be begging for others shit like you bottom feeders do?
Thinking that you deserve something doesnt mean youre begging anyone. No wonder you are broke and a loser. :rolleyes:

3 guys go to BIG CORPORATION seeking employment.

all 3 of them are hired.

One of them gets a top paying job making 10 times the cost of living
the second one gets a good job making 2 times the cost of living
and the third one gets a low paying job making less than what it takes to live!

(are you seeing a problem yet?)

wouldn't it be nice if the lowest paid employee at least made enough to live?

Tax Man

So now you want to move the goal posts because you just realized how much of an idiot you are for asking such a dumb question? :rolleyes:

The analogy is 100% accurate...anybody NOT a beggar can see it.

I drive around liberal neighborhoods in my giant diesel truck flaunting my wealth and disregard for the environment.

I'm sure you do.

You might just as well have said "i'm a fkn arsehole and I enjoy pissing people off"

Behaving like a decent person didn't occur to you?

I define INCOME EQUALITY AS GIVING MY MONEY TO LAZY ASSHOLES WHO WON'T WORK TO EARN THEIR OWN INCOME.

Its bad enough that they mooch off us, but now days they feel ENTITLED to mooch off us like we owe it to them.
47% of America pays no Taxes. But did you know that only 20% of Welfare Recipients ARE American Citizens?

Illegal Immigrants make up 65% of Welfare, and Legal Immigrants only make up about 15%.

Most American Citizens and most LEGAL Immigrants work for a living. Our Social Safety Net is going to collapse with the continual flooding of illegal immigrants.

What a total bunch of horseshit.

all 3 of them are hired.

No. The new question is has very little to do with the original retarded question you asked and I had to embarrass you on. :rolleyes:

all 3 of them are hired.

Haven’t we all been down the road at least once....Simple shit...Guy #3 seeks employment elsewhere.....TA-DA!

Doesn't affect my life at all. Other than hating welfare, Medicaid and anything else the freeloader are able to get.

medicaid?

so....you HATE irresponsible conservatives who smoke tobacco all their life and over eat fatty foods and refuse to diet and exercise and develop heart and lung and back and kidney and knee and leg and arm problems and get heart disease and diabetes and then they go to the doctor all the time and get expensive pills but STILL refuse to diet or eat healthy so they DRAIN medicare and medicaid?

I'll bet you don't really.

all 3 of them are hired.

Haven’t we all been down the road at least once....Simple shit...Guy #3 seeks employment elsewhere.....TA-DA!
That wont help because he couldnt afford the same education that the two other guys were able to who got the higher paying jobs.

No. The new question is has very little to do with the original retarded question you asked and I had to embarrass you on. :rolleyes:

Oh, I’m sorry I thought you said this...
“This distinction is actually more idiotic than what I previously thought. If you can only offer $10 for some life saving medicine and I can offer $100 you will die because I have more wealth to buy the medicine you need you idiot. Its the law of supply and demand. :rolleyes:

I fucked up, I thought you were implying that one should not be able to afford better care and or better pharmaceuticals than the next guy. I realize now there is no fucking way you’d be that fucking stupid though. Sorry.

“This distinction is actually more idiotic than what I previously thought. If you can only offer $10 for some life saving medicine and I can offer $100 you will die because I have more wealth to buy the medicine you need you idiot. Its the law of supply and demand. :rolleyes:

I fucked up, I thought you were implying that one should not be able to afford better care and or better pharmaceuticals than the next guy. I realize now there is no fucking way you’d be that fucking stupid though. Sorry.
I did say that.

Now youre asking me if you could afford to pay a doctor to live at your beside (assuming it means you would live longer), would it mean the government should force a doctor to live with me. What in the hell does that have to do with anything? My doctor could live the city over and I could still live longer than you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I did say that.

Now youre asking me if you could afford to pay a doctor to live at your beside and assuming it means you would live longer, would it mean the government should force a doctor to live with me. What in the hell does that have to do with anything? My doctor could live the city over and I could still live longer than you. :rolleyes:

Haha...hair splitting semantics huh...I’ll play along.
Your assertion: If I can afford better medicine I may live longer than you.
My assertion: If I can afford to have a doctor live with me I may live longer than you.
Why is that so confusing for you?

I thought you beggars are always requesting that Father Government, through regulations, force the “level playing field”?

Forum List

Back