How does “income inequality” affect your quality of life?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve never been able to understand how my neighbor having more and or making more than me changes the course of my life. Anybody?

It makes gardeners affordable.

P_Community%20Gardens3.jpg

There is some economic literature which concludes that income inequality reduces GDP growth.

It also creates political issues when income inequality is caused by income stagnation for some people.

I’ve never been able to understand how my neighbor having more and or making more than me changes the course of my life. Anybody?
If its your neighbor chances are they dont have much more or they wouldnt be your neighbor.

Income inequality affects your education, access to good medical care, living conditions, etc

If its your neighbor chances are they dont have much more or they wouldnt be your neighbor.

Income inequality affects your education, access to good medical care, living conditions, etc

How is my life impacted by him being able to pay for better education, better medical and live in a nicer home?

How is my life impacted by him being able to pay for better education, better medical and live in a nicer home?
Getting a better education means you have access to more wealth and more knowledge. Better medical means you will most likely live longer. Nicer living conditions translates to less stress. You must not be that smart if you didnt know this already.

I drive around liberal neighborhoods in my giant diesel truck flaunting my wealth and disregard for the environment.

LOL! I hope you're not forgetting to put some I
heart.png
Goldman Sachs
bumper stickers on the back of that "giant diesel truck", 'cause if you are you're not achieving the full effect. :D

I drive around liberal neighborhoods in my giant diesel truck flaunting my wealth and disregard for the environment.

LOL! I hope you're not forgetting to put some I
heart.png
Goldman Sachs
bumper stickers on the back of that "giant diesel truck", 'cause if you are you're not achieving the full effect. :D

Trump bumper stickers unhinge them, you should see the looks I get. lol

Income pretty much dictates where you can live. Thankfully I have no problem living in the higher income areas.

I define INCOME EQUALITY AS GIVING MY MONEY TO LAZY ASSHOLES WHO WON'T WORK TO EARN THEIR OWN INCOME.

Its bad enough that they mooch off us, but now days they feel ENTITLED to mooch off us like we owe it to them.
47% of America pays no Taxes. But did you know that only 20% of Welfare Recipients ARE American Citizens?

Illegal Immigrants make up 65% of Welfare, and Legal Immigrants only make up about 15%.

Most American Citizens and most LEGAL Immigrants work for a living. Our Social Safety Net is going to collapse with the continual flooding of illegal immigrants.

I got nuthin. Some people think the government is there to secure their financial situation, protect them competition, etc ...

I define INCOME EQUALITY AS GIVING MY MONEY TO LAZY ASSHOLES WHO WON'T WORK TO EARN THEIR OWN INCOME.

Its bad enough that they mooch off us, but now days they feel ENTITLED to mooch off us like we owe it to them.
47% of America pays no Taxes. But did you know that only 20% of Welfare Recipients ARE American Citizens?

Illegal Immigrants make up 65% of Welfare, and Legal Immigrants only make up about 15%.

Most American Citizens and most LEGAL Immigrants work for a living. Our Social Safety Net is going to collapse with the continual flooding of illegal immigrants.

I know that we are $20 trillion in debt because the mooching class refuse to pay their share.

Getting a better education means you have access to more wealth and more knowledge. Better medical means you will most likely live longer. Nicer living conditions translates to less stress. You must not be that smart if you didnt know this already.

The point I’m making tends to fly right over the heads of beggars… Is that what’s happening here?
Tax Man

Doesn't affect my life at all. Other than hating welfare, Medicaid and anything else the freeloader are able to get.

The point I’m making tends to fly right over the heads of beggars… Is that what’s happening here?
Tax Man
Whats happening here is that you are being educated for the first time in your life obviously. Who doesnt know that your income affects your well being?

Tax Man
Whats happening here is that you are being educated for the first time in your life obviously. Who doesnt know that your income affects your well being?

Try to focus....this is isn’t about how my income affects my well being...LISTEN, this is how the income of others does NOT affect my well being. You starting to get it?

Forum List

Back