How do you feel about having 30% ripped off of your paycheck each week?

At least when Trump was in office it was a lot easier for the American family to buy a house at a 2.2% interest rate on a home mortgage loan… which is now over 6 1/2% what a disaster.

Last edited:
The real problem the biggest problem is so many fellow Americans in this country are struggling where as in the past these Americans from all races men and women were able to get the job at the steel plant or the auto plant that set them for life. Whether it is a union job or a nonunion job we need to replace those millions of jobs we lost

And once and for all do something about the tax structure. The middle class gets taxed way too much in this country.

Just imagine how many Americans have committed suicide because of depression they don’t have enough money. Suicide rates are high in this country. Depression rates are very high. And now we have a government that’s legalizing dope legalizing marijuana all over the place. Why don’t we just bring back better jobs. And I agree with the others we need better job creators because the job creators of today are nothing like the great job creators of the American past.
I suggest you get off of steel mills and auto plants. The unions were the reason that automakers moved their plants out of cities such as Detroit and Pittsburgh.

Since I grew up, Toyota has factories in KY, Indiana, Texas, and Mississippi.
Toyota has a Mazda factory in Alabama.
KIA has a plant in Georgia.
Honda has plants in Ohio, Alabama, and Indiana.
Nissan has plants in Tennessee and Mississippi
Subaru has a plant in Indiana.
Hyundai has a plant in Alabama.
Volkswagen has a plant in Tennessee.
BMW has a plant in South Carolina.
Mercedes has plants in Alabama and South Carolina.

Do you think these factories sprang up without abandonment of the industry from the Big Three automakers because of the high costs of unions?

There’s no debate. There’s no comparing tesla to Bethlehem Steel. Bethlehem Steel was an American company it was as great as it gets they made the very steel that we use in our bridges that we use in our road signs that we use in our buildings. This is what America is all about there’s nothing more beautiful than this feeling. And look at Tesla there a little solar panel plants that doesn’t get us anything good those jobs do not pay well they do not come with a Union.
Road signs are not made of steel.

I learned long ago that there is no logical or rational debate to be had with people like you who desperately need free shit….You want/need your free shit and that’s all that matters to you…you can’t afford to listen to reason.
I can see farther than the end of my nose unlike you. I am for what is best for the country, I am retired I am past all this all this kind of stuff. you are a brainwashed functional hater dupe ignoramus. change the channel Look around the world..... the rich in this country are totally bloated and the middle class and working class need help. Stop being a **** **** idiot, We are the richest country in the world and the only one without a living wage Cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations hell a mental health system worth talking about, paid parental leave daycare help, ID card to end illegal immigration. all because of idiots like you who are obsessed with election fraud and conspiracies that don't exist.

Last edited:
So I was on a wonderful date with this Russian lady tall and beautiful. How about that a woman who is about 5 foot 10 blonde hair she’s just incredible. But she was saying that in the European countries and that in Russia they get about 13% taken out of their paycheck each week. And they also get four weeks vacation. But when she is working here in America for her German company she only gets two weeks vacation.

This is totally unacceptable Joe Biden said he’s gonna lower the taxes where is he? People should have to pay maybe 5 to 10% taxes each week. Because you want to know why ? Bc were the best country in the world and America leads.

And before anyone can say anything I am a republican voter. I am a democrat but I almost much always vote Republican so I’m with you guys I’m with the Patriots. I’m going to vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in 2024. So don’t get upset with me folks. But how does it feel and I don’t know how it feels because I’m a ….poker player and I make my own money I do my own thing I invest my own money. But I am concerned about my fellow Americans who are getting ripped off. They only get two weeks vacation(if that some of those communist companies in America don’t even give out any vacation ….the criminals) they had to pay 30% taxes each week on their checks what a shit hole what a shit hole performance by our politicians …wasn’t like this in the past my friends. When the people worked in the past in the American past they made a lot more money.

God bless America and we will get better we just have to work hard at it.
Since my wife and I have mainly just worked low income jobs most our lives and been on unemployment benefits when we were unemployed higher taxes doesn't really effect our paychecks much. We have lived in section 8 housing too on/off in our lives.

In contrast we are happy to see the rich get taxes increased, we wish the government would tax them even more.

Since my wife and I have mainly just worked low income jobs most our lives and been on unemployment benefits when we were unemployed higher taxes doesn't really effect our paychecks much. We have lived in section 8 housing too on/off in our lives.

In contrast we are happy to see the rich get taxes increased, we wish the government would tax them even more.
But why Kenneth Anger?

There may be only 10 people alive who know about "Scorpio Rising"...

c7aed2bf872868ae.png

Forum List

Back