How do you feel about having 30% ripped off of your paycheck each week?

20%, counting FICA?

After that, have you calculated all the state and local taxes, "fees", and other things like fuel taxes that you pay?

I can guarantee that if you add them all up, we're all WAY over 1/3 of our incomes being eaten up by taxation.
Still wrong.

You know the sites of Bethlehem steel in Republic steel in Buffalo New York is one of the greatest sites of American history. They’re still World War II posters over at those plants. Back in those days we were on the right side of history we were sending our metal to not only our allies the British the Soviets those heroes who stood up for what was right. We were using that steel, that metal those auto parts to build up our country.
What is your hard-on for steel? Hardly any cars are made of steel anymore.

This is how the older democratic Biden supporters think and vote

“ yay let’s support Ukraine, Black Lives Matter LGBT lives matter, Ukrainian lives matter. Let’s send all our money to Ukraine. Let’s donate to an LGBT cause.“

Pro American - wait a second we’ve lost millions of union jobs in this company called Tesla took over a plant in Buffalo that used to employ 20,000 people men and women of all racial backgrounds making $30-$40 an hour and then making more money with overtime. They had a union they had benefits they had healthcare they had it all. Now Tesla comes in and they have 800 jobs, they get $1 billion from the government to set up their plant. They don’t have a union they don’t have a way up the ladder they don’t have hope. By the way when Tesla first came to Buffalo maybe 10 years ago they only had 500 workers. So are you telling me that in 10 years they’ve only increased by 300 jobs what a joke what a disgrace. What an obvious downfall of America that is.

Anti American far left Biden supporter - “ oh you’re a racist white supremacist, you’re full of it it’s a great thing that we have Americans making $18 an hour it’s a great thing that we have a Tesla plant that takes over a former steel plant in Buffalo and employs 800 people instead of 20,000, let’s continue to support Ukraine let’s continue to send billions of dollars to Ukraine…. Love is love, Black Lives Matter, LGBT all the way …wooo Joe Biden is the man and Donald Trump should go to jail.”

Anti-American response number two- “ I think $40 an hour is way too much for a steel worker.”

And the old Biden voters don’t give a single shit about their children. don’t even care about the youth of America not having the same opportunities they had. We can only hope these people see the light and change their ways. Because they are monstrous
What we have now is the Republican way, Super Duper. They've been in charge of tax rates and everything else for the last 40 years. snap out of it. we need to tax the rich again and invest in cheap college and training so people can get good jobs for a change. You are totally misinformed of course of course, like all GOP base ignoramuses.

Last edited:

“ yay let’s support Ukraine, Black Lives Matter LGBT lives matter, Ukrainian lives matter. Let’s send all our money to Ukraine. Let’s donate to an LGBT cause.“

Pro American - wait a second we’ve lost millions of union jobs in this company called Tesla took over a plant in Buffalo that used to employ 20,000 people men and women of all racial backgrounds making $30-$40 an hour and then making more money with overtime. They had a union they had benefits they had healthcare they had it all. Now Tesla comes in and they have 800 jobs, they get $1 billion from the government to set up their plant. They don’t have a union they don’t have a way up the ladder they don’t have hope. By the way when Tesla first came to Buffalo maybe 10 years ago they only had 500 workers. So are you telling me that in 10 years they’ve only increased by 300 jobs what a joke what a disgrace. What an obvious downfall of America that is.

Anti American far left Biden supporter - “ oh you’re a racist white supremacist, you’re full of it it’s a great thing that we have Americans making $18 an hour it’s a great thing that we have a Tesla plant that takes over a former steel plant in Buffalo and employs 800 people instead of 20,000, let’s continue to support Ukraine let’s continue to send billions of dollars to Ukraine…. Love is love, Black Lives Matter, LGBT all the way …wooo Joe Biden is the man and Donald Trump should go to jail.”

Anti-American response number two- “ I think $40 an hour is way too much for a steel worker.”

And the old Biden voters don’t give a single shit about their children. don’t even care about the youth of America not having the same opportunities they had. We can only hope these people see the light and change their ways. Because they are monstrous
The Tesla factory is brand new, on another property. I think our steel makers are to blame for a lot of this...

If this post addressed my comments, at least have the common courtesy to say so.

They employ nearly 2000 employees where there was a brownfield, not a factory. Why do you lie?

As I told you, they took over NOTHING. There were no 20,000 employees. Why do you lie?

There is nothing anti-American at saying unskilled workers do not deserve $40 an hour. I had a f-ing master's degree and never made $40 an hour.

Now, will you address you continuous lying? Do you think your hero FDR would approve? I do, because he was a liberal Democrat, just like you!

The top 5% is taking 90% of the wealth and destroying the middle class Time to tax the fucking rich and invest in our country in away that allows the middle class to get good jobs.

Seriously,

Also enforce anti-trust so some of those middle class can start businesses that have a chance to compete.

The top 5% is taking 90% of the wealth and destroying the middle class Time to tax the fucking rich and invest in our country in away that allows the middle class to get good jobs.

Seriously,

Also enforce anti-trust so some of those middle class can start businesses that have a chance to compete.
The top 1% of earners pay over 50% of the income taxes. Why are you such an ignorant shithead?

Jesus Christ. Are you a meth head?

Shut the fuck up already
Remember that scene in The Office where someone asks regarding Michael Scott, "Is there an off switch on this idiot?" Every one of his threads makes me chuckle so I hope they never find his.

I'm in a 35% federal bracket, plus 7.65% FICA plus employer 7.65% FICA they would pay me if government wasn't sponging off them that's a whopping 50.3% before any state and local taxes. Goddamn mooching thieving bastards. Then incredibly dickhead left wingers claim I'm not paying my fair share.

Yes, we know you are brainwashed and can only talk about the federal income tax, the only progressive tax we have. every other tax hits regular people twice as hard as it does the rich. The average rich paid 27% in all taxes while many middle class taxpayers pay more than that. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

France has millions of immigrants but they have an actual immigration system, like the GOP refuses to let us have. At any rate blaming the illegals or the minority people is baloney. We are also the only rich country without cheap college and training and a living wage and so many other things thanks to the GOP. Great job! I couldn't care less what they have in Russia, What a **** **** mess that is. What we have here is the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness ever anywhere in the developed world. Thanks GOP
263482DC-397B-4363-8BD3-2E414FE6515F.jpeg

I am 62. I worked for 43 years. I NEVER paid anywhere close to 30% of my income in taxes.
Agreed. But I believe he was saying, "Taken out of your check" and 30% is still high.

I just did my taxes, today actually.
I have the Standard Married Filing Jointly Deduction. $25,900
Educator Deduction of $500.

There is really nothing else to hide or lie about.
Pretty standard Tax Form.

Final result 12.98 %

Now SS and Medicare take out another 7.65% (6.2 plus 1.45 = 7.65%)

The current tax rate for social security is 6.2% for the employer and 6.2% for the employee, or 12.4% total. The current rate for Medicare is 1.45% for the employer and 1.45% for the employee, or 2.9% total.

Conclusion from paycheck.
SS and Medicare are an investment, but let's include it anyway.

12.98 plus 7.65 = 20.63%

Hahaha…a beggars classic.
Translation:
”There’s a predetermined amount of cash out there and all those damn productive, hard-working ambitious bastards are out there scooping it up while us lazy as fuck bottom feeders play video games in grandmas basement….DAMN THEM!”

Agreed. But I believe he was saying, "Taken out of your check" and 30% is still high.

I just did my taxes, today actually.
I have the Standard Married Filing Jointly Deduction. $25,900
Educator Deduction of $500.

There is really nothing else to hide or lie about.
Pretty standard Tax Form.

Final result 12.98 %

Now SS and Medicare take out another 7.65% (6.2 plus 1.45 = 7.65%)

The current tax rate for social security is 6.2% for the employer and 6.2% for the employee, or 12.4% total. The current rate for Medicare is 1.45% for the employer and 1.45% for the employee, or 2.9% total.

Conclusion from paycheck.
SS and Medicare are an investment, but let's include it anyway.

12.98 plus 7.65 = 20.63%

Very good....
But now you have to pay consumption taxes for the things you purchase. AKA sales tax, property tax, wheel tax (tags, registration, licenses, and etc) and telegraph taxes for internet and phone and.....

So in truth....by the time all is said and done half of your paycheck goes to taxes.

10+% of net after 20.63% has been removed before you even see it....looks an awful lot like almost 28% or more of gross in total.

Forum List

Back