How do you feel about having 30% ripped off of your paycheck each week?

ā€œ
I can't tell you how many jobs I worked that gave NO vacation at all until you worked at least TWO YEARS and no benefits for at least 6 months to a year. And after two years, you only got your first two weeks, then maybe another three years before you got three weeks.

You got that right.

By my calculation, we have been making less money ever since the late 70s.
That sounds about right. The late 1970s it seems like things started slipping.

Well I donā€™t know about what types of companies youā€™re talking about and Iā€™ll have to ask the Russian lady again hopefully if I see her for another date ā€¦.

She is quite a professional and is college educated so it very well might be that she started off with a German company or some company in Europe and right off the bat for the first year she got like four weeks vacation. And theyā€™re working maybe 35 hours a week.

Well back in the day in United States they had ā€œequal pay for equal workā€. At Ford Motor Company for example it was after 90 days on the job you got the same benefits as a guy who was working for 20 years and for some people to complain about that they just not seeing things right. Our country was way better in the past. We had better jobs.

Now it wasnā€™t entirely equal. Of course people get a better pension if they work for 40 years compared to say 20 years. And of course they were seniority things like if you were on the job for a long time you might get the easier job or you might get some kind of a perk.

Thatā€™s how it was for Ford motor company. What an amazing place after 90 days you got unionized and you got the union benefits that the same guy who is working a job for 30 years got. That right there is American in motion

And the way that our fellow Americans just take it . Well they get told by the politicians and by the CEOs to be happy , be happy youā€™re getting taxed so much money. Be happy that the price of homes are going up and be happy that the home mortgage loan rates have tripled since Joe Bidenā€˜s been in office.

Again for all the people who are upset with what Iā€™m saying. They are either brainwashed or theyā€™re actually corrupt CEOs are corrupt employers. And they actually donā€™t even care about what people like I say. At least what I have been saying in this thread and in many other threads ā€¦people made way more money in the American past.

Hereā€™s one great example. Take the company Tesla. Itā€™s a lousy company the CEO is cool he allows free speech on Twitter thatā€™s nice but he pays his workers a very low anti-American rate maybe $18 an hour. I guess now maybe itā€™s $20 if theyā€™re lucky. But thereā€™s a Tesla plant in Buffalo that took over what used to be Bethlehem Steel. The steel plant employed like 15 or 20,000 people they made $30-$40 an hour adjusted for inflation and that doesnā€™t include their overtime pay. They had a union they had benefits they had a great life

And tesla they donā€™t have a union they donā€™t have benefits no pension itā€™s not a good job.

Do you know what Iā€™ve heard from other Americans. ā€œOh donā€™t you know McDonaldā€™s is hiring and target is hiring hey I hear theyā€™re paying 18 bucks an hour. ā€œā€¦
ā€¦.What the hell screw that type of job thatā€™s nonsense.

But you know what weā€™re told by the politicians weā€™re told to be happy to be slaves. Weā€™re told that unions are bad weā€™re told that making too much money is a bad thing. What a disaster. We are told that if an American steel worker makes $40 an hour itā€™s too much money and if theyā€™re making $60 an hour doing overtime itā€™s too much money. Itā€™s not too much money thatā€™s America in motion.

So we just need to bring back the American past and we need to hope that the job creators of the future are like the job creators of the middle 20th century America. Then we will be OK
I don't care about the price of homes. I already sold mine. I have no home mortgage.

Tesla does not build cars in Buffalo, dumbass. That $18 an hour is 24% above the national average.

Personally, I think $40 is too high a wage for a company to remain competitive. It usually takes no special skills to do that job.
'
Your post is full of errors and opinions. Typical liberal attitude.

Income tax (Einkommensteuer / Lohnsteuer) on wages in Germany ranges from 14 to 45%. However, tax is only paid on the amount that exceeds the non-taxable minimum of ā‚¬9,744 per year for a single person or ā‚¬18,816 per year for a married couple. Solidarity tax (SolidaritƤtszuschlag) is 5.5% of the income tax

So I was on a wonderful date with this Russian lady tall and beautiful. How about that a woman who is about 5 foot 10 blonde hair sheā€™s just incredible. But she was saying that in the European countries and that in Russia they get about 13% taken out of their paycheck each week. And they also get four weeks vacation. But when she is working here in America for her German company she only gets two weeks vacation.

This is totally unacceptable Joe Biden said heā€™s gonna lower the taxes where is he? People should have to pay maybe 5 to 10% taxes each week. Because you want to know why ? Bc were the best country in the world and America leads.

And before anyone can say anything I am a republican voter. I am a democrat but I almost much always vote Republican so Iā€™m with you guys Iā€™m with the Patriots. Iā€™m going to vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in 2024. So donā€™t get upset with me folks. But how does it feel and I donā€™t know how it feels because Iā€™m a ā€¦.poker player and I make my own money I do my own thing I invest my own money. But I am concerned about my fellow Americans who are getting ripped off. They only get two weeks vacation(if that some of those communist companies in America donā€™t even give out any vacation ā€¦.the criminals) they had to pay 30% taxes each week on their checks what a shit hole what a shit hole performance by our politicians ā€¦wasnā€™t like this in the past my friends. When the people worked in the past in the American past they made a lot more money.

God bless America and we will get better we just have to work hard at it.
How do you feel about paying more in tax percentage than the richest people in America thanks to the GOP and its tax cuts for the rich the last 40 years? Russia is a dictatorship and a scam with crap benefits. But we The richest are the only rich country in the world that
doesn't have a one month vacation at least, France has six weeks, we also don't have health care for all cheap college and training, I D card to end illegal workers. russia probably has a 20% VAT or something... anecdotes suck

Last edited:
I don't care about the price of homes. I already sold mine. I have no home mortgage.

Tesla does not build cars in Buffalo, dumbass. That $18 an hour is 24% above the national average.

Personally, I think $40 is too high a wage for a company to remain competitive. It usually takes no special skills to do that job.
'
Your post is full of errors and opinions. Typical liberal attitude.
tesla makes solar panels in a new factory in Buffalo. To clear that up.

So I was on a wonderful date with this Russian lady tall and beautiful. How about that a woman who is about 5 foot 10 blonde hair sheā€™s just incredible. But she was saying that in the European countries and that in Russia they get about 13% taken out of their paycheck each week. And they also get four weeks vacation. But when she is working here in America for her German company she only gets two weeks vacation.

This is totally unacceptable Joe Biden said heā€™s gonna lower the taxes where is he? People should have to pay maybe 5 to 10% taxes each week. Because you want to know why ? Bc were the best country in the world and America leads.

And before anyone can say anything I am a republican voter. I am a democrat but I almost much always vote Republican so Iā€™m with you guys Iā€™m with the Patriots. Iā€™m going to vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in 2024. So donā€™t get upset with me folks. But how does it feel and I donā€™t know how it feels because Iā€™m a ā€¦.poker player and I make my own money I do my own thing I invest my own money. But I am concerned about my fellow Americans who are getting ripped off. They only get two weeks vacation(if that some of those communist companies in America donā€™t even give out any vacation ā€¦.the criminals) they had to pay 30% taxes each week on their checks what a shit hole what a shit hole performance by our politicians ā€¦wasnā€™t like this in the past my friends. When the people worked in the past in the American past they made a lot more money.

God bless America and we will get better we just have to work hard at it.
g5000 and pknopp want to pay more in taxesā€¦they say theyā€™re under taxed.

How do you feel about paying more in tax percentage than the richest people in America thanks to the GOP and its tax cuts for the rich the last 40 years?
But the top earners pay all the taxesā€¦.Why do you beggars always lie about this?
? Russia is a dictatorship and a scam with crap benefits. But we The richest are the only rich country in the world that
doesn't have a one month vacation at least, France has six weeks, we also don't have health care for all cheap college and training, I D card to end illegal workers. russia probably has a 20% VAT or something...98 anecdotes suck
Russia nor France have tens of millions of illegal dark people to spoon feed and incarcerate.
ā€Our Diversity Is Our Strengthā€ yet you leftist loons always point us to all those white nations to show us a better wayā€¦.why is that you racist?

How do you feel about paying more in tax percentage than the richest people in America thanks to the GOP and its tax cuts for the rich the last 40 years? Russia is a dictatorship and a scam with crap benefits. But we The richest are the only rich country in the world that
doesn't have a one month vacation at least, France has six weeks, we also don't have health care for all cheap college and training, I D card to end illegal workers. russia probably has a 20% VAT or something...98 anecdotes suck
if you need a job, who is more likely to give you one...a rich guy, or some democrat who has been on welfare his entire life...think about it chairman mao

Actually, they make batteries.
To date, Tesla has created nearly 800 jobs at Gigafactory 2 and continues to ramp operations and production at the facility. Originally a steel manufacturing site, the 88-acre property located along the Buffalo River was transformed to produce solar panels and solar cells.

Tesla Gigafactory 2 | Tesla

www.tesla.com/gigafactory2

But the top earners pay all the taxesā€¦.Why do you beggars always lie about this?

Russia nor France have tens of millions of illegal dark people to spoon feed and incarcerate.
ā€Our Diversity Is Our Strengthā€ yet you leftist loons always point us to all those white nations to show us a better wayā€¦.why is that you racist?

Yes, we know you are brainwashed and can only talk about the federal income tax, the only progressive tax we have. every other tax hits regular people twice as hard as it does the rich. The average rich paid 27% in all taxes while many middle class taxpayers pay more than that. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

France has millions of immigrants but they have an actual immigration system, like the GOP refuses to let us have. At any rate blaming the illegals or the minority people is baloney. We are also the only rich country without cheap college and training and a living wage and so many other things thanks to the GOP. Great job! I couldn't care less what they have in Russia, What a **** **** mess that is. What we have here is the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness ever anywhere in the developed world. Thanks GOP

tesla makes solar panels in a new factory in Buffalo. To clear that up.
Yes and they are the enemies of the workingman. At least this part of Tesla is. Elon musk is good for free-speech but he can do a lot better when it comes to being a businessman.

So guess what happened here they took over a plant in Buffalo that employed 15,000 people. Maybe even 20,000 during Its heyday these were men and women of all racial backgrounds making a great union wage. $30-$40 an hour with overtime pay with benefits with a pension. And now that Tesla plant which got $1 billion from the New York State government to take over the Bethlehem Steel plant employs 500 people and theyā€™re making somewhere like $18 an hour the last time I checked. With no union benefits no way out the latter no pension. It is just disgusting.

at one time in the 20th century here in Buffalo through republic steel, Bethlehem Steel and Ford Motor Company we had upwards of 60,000 men and women of all racial background working middle-class jobs. Practically all of those jobs have been decimated. And you know what back in the 20th century when we had those great middle class jobs here it open the way for restaurants to make a lot more money for waitresses to get really good tips because the people working at the factories would go out to lunch would go out to dinner with their families. Now weā€™re just a shit hole where a shit hole country.

What are the only ones left as republic steel and Ford Motor Company and they employ maybe a few hundred people at Republic steel in about 1200 at Ford motor company. And these days at Ford motor company theyā€™re paying a lot less money benefits are nowhere near the same. Itā€™s a joke Sir itā€™s disgraceful and it is anti-American.

Thatā€™s the country today itā€™s a joke itā€™s not like it used to be. It is easy for older Democrats are older Biden supporters to just be so selfish and brutal They donā€™t give a shit about anyone except for themselves and they pat themselves shelves on the back because they support BLM.

I see this from a lot of these older Democrats who support Biden. They just love to pat themselves on the back because they are such great environmentalists, they got their LGBT signs they got their BLM signs and they donā€™t give a damn about the workingman in this country the young man struggling brutally.

People in America who think that a factory worker making $40 an hour is too much are the enemies of America. They are absolute pieces of shit. Thatā€™s it and I reach out to all the Americans on this forum who are not making a good wage.. thereā€™s your enemy thereā€™s your enemy right there they think that $40 an hour is too much for an American to make. Fucking monsters

Also notice Walmart and Amazon are hiring a bunch of people from Bangladesh, India , Nepal Yemen and other countries ā€¦.they donā€™t speak any English and these are nice people but they donā€™t know anything about unions ā€¦.theyā€™re just the kind of people who would rat on a potential Walmart employee or Amazon employee trying to organize people for better wages ā€¦.they would rat them out to their manager. Because theyā€™re scared. Some of them might even be undocumented. And this kind of garbage is lowering the wages of Americans. We need people like you to stand up to this we need you my friend to do what is right vote for the right people.

Edit -thatā€™s pretty wild when I type out Amazon it links us to the Amazon website what is going on there?

Last edited:
Yes and they are the enemies of the workingman. At least this part of Tesla is. So guess what happened here they took over a plant in Buffalo that employed 15,000 people. Maybe even 20,000 during Atayde these were men and women of all racial backgrounds making a great union wage. $30-$40 an hour with overtime pay with benefits with a pension. And now that Tesla plant which got $1 billion from the New York State government to take over the Bethlehem Steel plant employs 500 people and theyā€™re making somewhere like $18 an hour the last time I checked. With no union benefits no way out the latter no pension. It is just disgusting.

Thatā€™s the country today itā€™s a joke itā€™s not like it used to be. It is easy for older Democrats are older Biden supporters to just be so selfish and brutal I donā€™t give a shit about anyone except for themselves and they pat themselves shelves on the back because they support BLM.

I see this from a lot of these older Democrats who support Biden. They just love the path themselves on the back because youā€™re such great environmentalist, they got their LGBT signs they got their BLM signs and they donā€™t give a damn about the workingman in this country the young man struggling brutally.
Jesus Christ. Are you a meth head?

Shut the fuck up already

To date, Tesla has created nearly 800 jobs at Gigafactory 2 and continues to ramp operations and production at the facility. Originally a steel manufacturing site, the 88-acre property located along the Buffalo River was transformed to produce solar panels and solar cells.

Tesla Gigafactory 2 | Tesla

View attachment 763878

Oh I stand corrected 800 horrendous nonunion jobs. Sir please come on now. Compare that 800 to the 15,000 or 20,000 jobs at Bethlehem Steel here in Buffalo. Itā€™s disgusting electric cars to hell with them to hell with that shit. Who cares what theyā€™re producing itā€™s a piece of garbage factory with garbage jobs.

800 Non-union jobs with no good benefits, no way up the ladder compared to 20,000 jobs. Thereā€™s not even any comparing the two.

ā€œ oh look itā€™s a self driving car that cost $50,000 where the steering wheel is falling off and where the self driving mechanism has killed people.ā€

Screw that ^

ā€œBethlehem bought out Lackawanna steel in 1922 and spent $40 million on plant updates over the next decade. At its height it was the world's largest steel factory and an employed over 20,000 workers producing steel plates for the military and beams used in the Empire State Building and Golden Gate Bridge.ā€

I bring forth facts. And this guy youā€™re quoting is full of shit. Heā€™s an Internet keyboard warrior.

You know what brother this is an outrage. Itā€™s good for all the retired older Democrat to vote for Biden they got to live a good life and they are monsters of the highest order they just keep on patting them selves on the back because they had their little LGBT flags they had a BLM flags ā€¦.well they donā€™t give one single shit about this country. I care about this country Iā€™m tough I beat a wheelchair ā€¦.people said how I couldnā€™t even walk again and Iā€™m walking again. Iā€™ve been through it. That person youā€™re quoting is a piece of shit ā€¦. He doesnā€™t know what struggle is like I do ā€¦.he doesnā€™t know what itā€™s like to go through a wheelchair and to fight hard and to be able to walk again.

how about the site of a Ford mustang rolling down the highway V8ā€¦. turbo charged the mustang GT thatā€™s America for you

Last edited:
Yes and they are the enemies of the workingman. At least this part of Tesla is. Elon musk is good for free-speech but he can do a lot better when it comes to being a businessman.

So guess what happened here they took over a plant in Buffalo that employed 15,000 people. Maybe even 20,000 during Its heyday these were men and women of all racial backgrounds making a great union wage. $30-$40 an hour with overtime pay with benefits with a pension. And now that Tesla plant which got $1 billion from the New York State government to take over the Bethlehem Steel plant employs 500 people and theyā€™re making somewhere like $18 an hour the last time I checked. With no union benefits no way out the latter no pension. It is just disgusting.

at one time in the 20th century here in Buffalo through republic steel, Bethlehem Steel and Ford Motor Company we had upwards of 60,000 men and women of all racial background working middle-class jobs. Practically all of those jobs have been decimated. And you know what back in the 20th century when we had those great middle class jobs here it open the way for restaurants to make a lot more money for waitresses to get really good tips because the people working at the factories would go out to lunch would go out to dinner with their families. Now weā€™re just a shit hole where a shit hole country.

What are the only ones left as republic steel and Ford Motor Company and they employ maybe a few hundred people at Republic steel in about 1200 at Ford motor company. And these days at Ford motor company theyā€™re paying a lot less money benefits are nowhere near the same. Itā€™s a joke Sir itā€™s disgraceful and it is anti-American.

Thatā€™s the country today itā€™s a joke itā€™s not like it used to be. It is easy for older Democrats are older Biden supporters to just be so selfish and brutal I donā€™t give a shit about anyone except for themselves and they pat themselves shelves on the back because they support BLM.

I see this from a lot of these older Democrats who support Biden. They just love the path themselves on the back because youā€™re such great environmentalist, they got their LGBT signs they got their BLM signs and they donā€™t give a damn about the workingman in this country the young man struggling brutally.

Also notice a Walmart and Amazon are hiring a bunch of people from Bangladesh, India they donā€™t speak any English and these are nice people but they donā€™t know anything about unions theyā€™re just the kind of people who would rat on a potential Walmart employee or Amazon employee trying to organize people feel better wages they would wrap them out to their manager. Because theyā€™re scared. Some of them might even be a documented. And this kind of garbage is lowering the wages of Americans. We need people like you to stand up to this we need you my friend to do what is right vote for the right people.
There was no factory in Buffalo that was replaced, dumbass. It was a brownfield of a steel mill closed many years ago. Construction on the new Tesla facility started 9 years ago!

"There are no fully self-driving cars available to buy, and there wonā€™t be for the foreseeable future. Tesla is leading the charge, though, so hereā€™s what Teslaā€™s Full Self-Driving can and canā€™t do."

Why do you lie to try to justify your opinion?

Last edited:
Yes, we know you are brainwashed and can only talk about the federal income tax, the only progressive tax we have. every other tax hits regular people twice as hard as it does the rich. The average rich paid 27% in all taxes while many middle class taxpayers pay more than that. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

France has millions of immigrants but they have an actual immigration system, like the GOP refuses to let us have. At any rate blaming the illegals or the minority people is baloney. We are also the only rich country without cheap college and training and a living wage and so many other things thanks to the GOP. Great job! I couldn't care less what they have in Russia, What a **** **** mess that is. What we have here is the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness ever anywhere in the developed world. Thanks GOP
How about you start by getting a fricken job...dumbass.

This is how the older democratic Biden supporters think and vote

ā€œ yay letā€™s support Ukraine, Black Lives Matter LGBT lives matter, Ukrainian lives matter. Letā€™s send all our money to Ukraine. Letā€™s donate to an LGBT cause.ā€œ

Pro American - wait a second weā€™ve lost millions of union jobs in this company called Tesla took over a plant in Buffalo that used to employ 20,000 people men and women of all racial backgrounds making $30-$40 an hour and then making more money with overtime. They had a union they had benefits they had healthcare they had it all. Now Tesla comes in and they have 800 jobs, they get $1 billion from the government to set up their plant. They donā€™t have a union they donā€™t have a way up the ladder they donā€™t have hope. By the way when Tesla first came to Buffalo maybe 10 years ago they only had 500 workers. So are you telling me that in 10 years theyā€™ve only increased by 300 jobs what a joke what a disgrace. What an obvious downfall of America that is.

Anti American far left Biden supporter - ā€œ oh youā€™re a racist white supremacist, youā€™re full of it itā€™s a great thing that we have Americans making $18 an hour itā€™s a great thing that we have a Tesla plant that takes over a former steel plant in Buffalo and employs 800 people instead of 20,000, letā€™s continue to support Ukraine letā€™s continue to send billions of dollars to Ukraineā€¦. Love is love, Black Lives Matter, LGBT all the way ā€¦wooo Joe Biden is the man and Donald Trump should go to jail.ā€

Anti-American response number two- ā€œ I think $40 an hour is way too much for a steel worker.ā€

And the old Biden voters donā€™t give a single shit about their children. donā€™t even care about the youth of America not having the same opportunities they had. We can only hope these people see the light and change their ways. Because they are monstrous

Last edited:
You know the sites of Bethlehem steel in Republic steel in Buffalo New York is one of the greatest sites of American history. Theyā€™re still World War II posters over at those plants. Back in those days we were on the right side of history we were sending our metal to not only our allies the British the Soviets those heroes who stood up for what was right. We were using that steel, that metal those auto parts to build up our country.

Forum List

Back