How do you feel about having 30% ripped off of your paycheck each week?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
So I was on a wonderful date with this Russian lady tall and beautiful. How about that a woman who is about 5 foot 10 blonde hair she’s just incredible. But she was saying that in the European countries and that in Russia they get about 13% taken out of their paycheck each week. And they also get four weeks vacation. But when she is working here in America for her German company she only gets two weeks vacation.

This is totally unacceptable Joe Biden said he’s gonna lower the taxes where is he? People should have to pay maybe 5 to 10% taxes each week. Because you want to know why ? Bc were the best country in the world and America leads.

And before anyone can say anything I am a republican voter. I am a democrat but I almost much always vote Republican so I’m with you guys I’m with the Patriots. I’m going to vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in 2024. So don’t get upset with me folks. But how does it feel and I don’t know how it feels because I’m a ….poker player and I make my own money I do my own thing I invest my own money. But I am concerned about my fellow Americans who are getting ripped off. They only get two weeks vacation(if that some of those communist companies in America don’t even give out any vacation ….the criminals) they had to pay 30% taxes each week on their checks what a shit hole what a shit hole performance by our politicians …wasn’t like this in the past my friends. When the people worked in the past in the American past they made a lot more money.

God bless America and we will get better we just have to work hard at it.

So I was on a wonderful date with this Russian lady tall and beautiful. How about that a woman who is about 5 foot 10 blonde hair she’s just incredible. But she was saying that in the European countries and that in Russia they get about 13% taken out of their paycheck each week. And they also get four weeks vacation. But when she is working here in America for her German company she only gets two weeks vacation.

For God's sake, don't tell her that if she were working in Europe, she'd be getting SIX weeks vacation! For starters.

Americans are the most overworked, underpaid, highest taxed people in the world.

Gomez-Addams.jpg

This is totally unacceptable Joe Biden said he’s gonna lower the taxes where is he? People should have to pay maybe 5 to 10% taxes each week. Because you want to know why ? Bc were the best country in the world and America leads.

And before anyone can say anything I am a republican voter. I am a democrat but I almost much always vote Republican so I’m with you guys I’m with the Patriots. I’m going to vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in 2024. So don’t get upset with me folks. But how does it feel and I don’t know how it feels because I’m a ….poker player and I make my own money I do my own thing I invest my own money. But I am concerned about my fellow Americans who are getting ripped off. They only get two weeks vacation(if that some of those communist companies in America don’t even give out any vacation ….the criminals) they had to pay 30% taxes each week on their checks what a shit hole what a shit hole performance by our politicians …wasn’t like this in the past my friends. When the people worked in the past in the American past they made a lot more money.

God bless America and we will get better we just have to work hard at it.

I am 62. I worked for 43 years. I NEVER paid anywhere close to 30% of my income in taxes.

It that counting the 7+% that your employer allegedly pays into FICA?
Yes, as a matter of fact. The highest tax bracket I was ever in was 20% and that was for one year.

Beside. I don't pay those taxes, as my employer does. For almost 10 years I paid no FICA and neither did my employer as I was not eligible for SS or Medicare. I was a state employee whose state did not participate in those programs.

Yes, as a matter of fact. The highest tax bracket I was ever in was 20% and that was for one year.
20%, counting FICA?

After that, have you calculated all the state and local taxes, "fees", and other things like fuel taxes that you pay?

I can guarantee that if you add them all up, we're all WAY over 1/3 of our incomes being eaten up by taxation.

For God's sake, don't tell her that if she were working in Europe, she'd be getting SIX weeks vacation! For starters.

Americans are the most overworked, underpaid, highest taxed people in the world.
No brother she has worked in Europe she works for a German gas company…. in Europe they get four weeks vacation at least in most European countries and they only pay about 13% tax rate. I think in Germany for started off at four weeks vacation and then eventually goes up to five weeks after a year and then maybe six weeks after two I had to ask her again.

And they work less hours too. We should be doing better in America we should be leading the world. But you know who tells otherwise our slave masters our slave master millionaire politicians and millionaire CEOs.

You said it right my friend.

brother my country is not what it used to be like in the 1950s Americans made way more money. And I stand by the great American Job makers of the past. They built their companies and the American people benefited

If you're going to count FICA -all of it- you're already over 30%....The "nickles and dimes" just add to the rape.
Do you need help with reading comprehension? When you are in a 12% tax bracket, pay <8% FICA, and 6% state income tax, how does that add to more than 30%? That look like less than 26% to me. I know you are an oddball, but I didn't thing you were fucking illiterate too.

20%, counting FICA?

After that, have you calculated all the state and local taxes, "fees", and other things like fuel taxes that you pay?

I can guarantee that if you add them all up, we're all WAY over 1/3 of our incomes being eaten up by taxation.
And the way that our fellow Americans just take it . Well they get told by the politicians and by the CEOs to be happy , be happy you’re getting taxed so much money. Be happy that the price of homes are going up and be happy that the home mortgage loan rates have tripled since Joe Biden‘s been in office.

Again for all the people who are upset with what I’m saying. They are either brainwashed or they’re actually corrupt CEOs are corrupt employers. And they actually don’t even care about what people like I say. At least what I have been saying in this thread and in many other threads …people made way more money in the American past.

Here’s one great example. Take the company Tesla. It’s a lousy company the CEO is cool he allows free speech on Twitter that’s nice but he pays his workers a very low anti-American rate maybe $18 an hour. I guess now maybe it’s $20 if they’re lucky. But there’s a Tesla plant in Buffalo that took over what used to be Bethlehem Steel. The steel plant employed like 15 or 20,000 people they made $30-$40 an hour adjusted for inflation and that doesn’t include their overtime pay. They had a union they had benefits they had a great life

And tesla they don’t have a union they don’t have benefits no pension it’s not a good job.

Do you know what I’ve heard from other Americans. “Oh don’t you know McDonald’s is hiring and target is hiring hey I hear they’re paying 18 bucks an hour. “…
….What the hell screw that type of job that’s nonsense.

But you know what we’re told by the politicians we’re told to be happy to be slaves. We’re told that unions are bad we’re told that making too much money is a bad thing. What a disaster. We are told that if an American steel worker makes $40 an hour it’s too much money and if they’re making $60 an hour doing overtime it’s too much money. It’s not too much money that’s America in motion.

So we just need to bring back the American past and we need to hope that the job creators of the future are like the job creators of the middle 20th century America. Then we will be OK

…. in Europe they get four weeks vacation at least in most European countries and they only pay about 13% tax rate. I think in Germany for started off at four weeks vacation and then eventually goes up to five weeks after a year and then maybe six weeks after two I had to ask her again. And they work less hours too.
I can't tell you how many jobs I worked that gave NO vacation at all until you worked at least TWO YEARS and no benefits for at least 6 months to a year. And after two years, you only got your first two weeks, then maybe another three years before you got three weeks.

We should be doing better in America we should be leading the world.
You got that right.

my country is not what it used to be like in the 1950s Americans made way more money.
By my calculation, we have been making less money ever since the late 70s.

Forum List

Back