How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
Why? Whats so bad about Jordan?

So Jordan would be a good leader if we ignore the whole Democracy thing...

Jordan failed to beat Steve Scalise in his own party... These are the people that know him best... They have known for years, they even know to not rely on him to tell the cops that some guys under his care are getting raped...

We have RINO's, you have the "Squad". I have watched the RINO's wreck everything for a very long time, they are every bit as bad (sometimes worse than Neo Cons). Conservatives have not had any Representation for a very long time. Neither in The House or the Senate. In all honesty I cannot even say that Jordan is a "real" Conservative or not but he is our best bet. (I hope) McConnell can take a long walk of a very short pier.

The same way nazi palousey could, he was nominated.

but how could anyone sworn to uphold the constitution do that nomination?
Civil, your president Biden congrats.
War in Israel
War in Ukraine
Terror threat rising
Iran making threats
China eyeing Taiwan
Oil reserves are drained
The border is open for all
Riots outside U.S. embassies
World War III is on the horizon
All I can say is thank the Good Lord that it is not a Trump administration having to deal with all of these world wide woes! :eek:

All I can say is thank the Good Lord that it is not a Trump administration having to deal with all of these world wide woes! :eek:
Yeah it's an Israeli administration.

1697662234935.png

We have RINO's, you have the "Squad". I have watched the RINO's wreck everything for a very long time, they are every bit as bad (sometimes worse than Neo Cons). Conservatives have not had any Representation for a very long time. Neither in The House or the Senate. In all honesty I cannot even say that Jordan is a "real" Conservative or not but he is our best bet. (I hope) McConnell can take a long walk of a very short pier.
All the members of the Democrat caucus are bat shit crazy Leftests.

There are no reasonable Democrats. They are all scumbags.

The Squad is just the really really extreme bat shit crazies.

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
projecting again?

All the members of the Democrat caucus are bat shit crazy Leftests.

There are no reasonable Democrats. They are all scumbags.

The Squad is just the really really extreme bat shit crazies.

Batsnot crazy
Absolutely
Yet they know how to stick together.

This is just an extension of the 2016 elections. This is another demonstration of who we are.

This is not about politics. This is not about Trump. This is sociological. This is about US.

We didn't know. We had no idea that this many Americans had been so manipulated by talk radio and the internet and mal-information.

Now we know.
says the manipulated from MSM!!!

That's because Biden literally caused them all.

Forum List

Back