How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

1697673565401.png

Amen!

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
I think you are a nutbag.

FOAD commie propagandist, there are court ordered districts that guarantee POSs like shelia jackass lee and maxine dewaters can be elected. If all states changed their districts to as square as possible to contain the right populations, you commies would be screaming your heads off.

Sheila Jackson Lee's district was created by REPUBLICAN GERRY MANDERING, carving out All blacks across hundreds of snaked miles, all in to one district guaranteeing Republican wins in a half dozen or so, other districts.

Maxine Waters is a nice square district....no gerrymandering snakes to be seen...clean cut district..

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?

Simple answer: The electoral system

Time for Proportional Representation...

This is all the Lefties here will talk about now because it's all they have.

They are losing on ALL other fronts.

Sheila Jackson Lee's district was created by REPUBLICAN GERRY MANDERING, carving out All blacks across hundreds of snaked miles, all in to one district guaranteeing Republican wins in a half dozen or so, other districts.

Maxine Waters is a nice square district....no gerrymandering snakes to be seen...clean cut district..

Not seeing any snakes but it is one weird looking districts.

We are informed. Jim Jordan is an American patriot. There is not a single reason to vote against him.
Patriots don't support insurrections. Patriots don't refuse to comply with congressional subpoenas. Election deniers are not patriots.

Forum List

Back