Trump To Be Nominated As Next Speaker Of The House

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Donald Trump could become the next speaker of the House following the removal of Representative Kevin McCarthy of California. Shortly after McCarthy was removed from the position, Representative Troy Nehls of Texas—who sided with the majority of Republicans in voting against McCarthy's removal—announced that he intends to nominate Trump to the role as soon as possible. President Trump, the greatest President of my lifetime, has a proven record of putting America First and will make the House great again," he added."

Troy Nehls is 55 years old and he is saying Trump is greater than Ronald Reagan; the only Republican president in the last 60 or so years Republicans aren't ashamed of; they are saying a guy who has been impeached twice and racked up 91 felony charges, etc is better than Reagan...a person yall have glorified as a saint for all of these years...this is how low the bar is now.......this is how cucked and weak Republicans are in their cult worship....but it gets even worse.....when Jim Jordan was asked about Trump being speaker, this was his response:

He might as well should have said "hell, if Trump wants to fuck my wife too, go head.....I won't mind...Yay Trump...please love me" -- how you folks aren't embarrassed by how weak all this makes you look is beyond me....and no, Trump won't be speaker of the House unless someone else is going to do the work for him....Second of all, do you folks think Trump is guaranteed to get the votes needed to be speaker? Do you think he would want to risk the embarrassment of losing yet another situation where he didn't win enough votes? Is he going to claim that was rigged too?

This is what happens when you decide to wrap your entire identify in a politician.....you will back anything that person says or does, no matter how stupid it is, you will contradict shit you just said 5 minutes ago, if dear leader tells you to, all because your are too weak of a man or woman to admit "Hey, I was wrong and a liberal was right" -- yall would commit suicide before you admit that.....or find a way to rewrite history and pretend you were never all that "MAGA" to begin with, you will probably say goofy shit like "I'm a constitutional conservative" or the ever popular "I'm a independent!!" ....sorta like yall did with Bush.....

i doubt he'd do it....cardiac arrests and suicide would go up geometrically ..throw in a lot of strokes and broken hands
He won't do it for the reasons I pointed out

Nobody is worried about Trump being House speaker but other Republicans......

"Former President Donald Trump could become the next speaker of the House following the removal of Representative Kevin McCarthy of California. Shortly after McCarthy was removed from the position, Representative Troy Nehls of Texas—who sided with the majority of Republicans in voting against McCarthy's removal—announced that he intends to nominate Trump to the role as soon as possible. President Trump, the greatest President of my lifetime, has a proven record of putting America First and will make the House great again," he added."

Troy Nehls is 55 years old and he is saying Trump is greater than Ronald Reagan; the only Republican president in the last 60 or so years Republicans aren't ashamed of; they are saying a guy who has been impeached twice and racked up 91 felony charges, etc is better than Reagan...a person yall have glorified as a saint for all of these years...this is how low the bar is now.......this is how cucked and weak Republicans are in their cult worship....but it gets even worse.....when Jim Jordan was asked about Trump being speaker, this was his response:

He might as well should have said "hell, if Trump wants to fuck my wife too, go head.....I won't mind...Yay Trump...please love me" -- how you folks aren't embarrassed by how weak all this makes you look is beyond me....and no, Trump won't be speaker of the House unless someone else is going to do the work for him....Second of all, do you folks think Trump is guaranteed to get the votes needed to be speaker? Do you think he would want to risk the embarrassment of losing yet another situation where he didn't win enough votes? Is he going to claim that was rigged too?

This is what happens when you decide to wrap your entire identify in a politician.....you will back anything that person says or does, no matter how stupid it is, you will contradict shit you just said 5 minutes ago, if dear leader tells you to, all because your are too weak of a man or woman to admit "Hey, I was wrong and a liberal was right" -- yall would commit suicide before you admit that.....or find a way to rewrite history and pretend you were never all that "MAGA" to begin with, you will probably say goofy shit like "I'm a constitutional conservative" or the ever popular "I'm a independent!!" ....sorta like yall did with Bush.....

All he needs is a simple majority to become Speaker, even you could put your name in and become speaker.

LOL

1696431802942.png

Bogus charges by Democrats infected with TDS don't count.

Now I’d buy tickets to go see that show.

true …. or satire?

Forum List

Back