81 RINOS Voting in Secret to Block Jim Jordan from Speaker, Demand Floor Vote!

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
What they have revealed so far it that this is really important, to keep kicking and screaming and doing everything in the book to block Jim Jordan from becoming Speaker. That means he's better than we thought. Real reason to now unleash hell.

The danger is that these Uniparty swamp creatures will wind up installing a Groomer Hakeem Jeffries (D-N) as Speaker. Even though the GOP has the majority in the House. RINOS will disappear as "absent" when the vote is called, so enough RINOs and Dems put Jeffries over 217. Make it clear an "absent" be considered a vote against Jim Jordan, the party's nominee.

Or they will put in Rep. Austin Scott who is another swamp creature with a perfect record of voting for more funding for the Ukrainian money laundering machine.

Looks like it is "stop Jordan" at any cost. Which is why it has to be Jordan.

VOTE IN PUBLIC YOU RINO BASTARDS HAVE THE GUTS TO SHOW WHO YOU ARE.

U.S. Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121

"BREAKING: Jim Jordan Wins GOP Nomination for Speaker"
UPDATE: Jim Jordan Wins GOP Nomination for Speaker - 55 RINOs Say They Won't Vote for Jordan on the House Floor | The Gateway Pundit | by Cullen Linebarger

Conservative strategist Greg Price proposes an interesting strategy: take the vote to floor anyway to force these anonymous RINOs to vote down Jordan publicly. Certainly is much easier to act tough behind closed doors.

CocIaF6.png

Hakeem Jeffries
president-biden-speaks-at-the-house-democratic-caucus-issues-conferenc-e1678142016224.jpg

What they have revealed so far it that this is really important, to keep kicking and screaming and doing everything in the book to block Jim Jordan from becoming Speaker. That means he's better than we thought. Real reason to now unleash hell.

The danger is that these Uniparty swamp creatures will wind up installing a Groomer Hakeem Jeffries (D-N) as Speaker. Even though the GOP has the majority in the House. RINOS will disappear as "absent" when the vote is called, so enough RINOs and Dems put Jeffries over 217. Make it clear an "absent" be considered a vote against Jim Jordan, the party's nominee.

Or they will put in Rep. Austin Scott who is another swamp creature with a perfect record of voting for more funding for the Ukrainian money laundering machine.

UPDATE: Jim Jordan Wins GOP Nomination for Speaker - 55 RINOs Say They Won't Vote for Jordan on the House Floor | The Gateway Pundit | by Cullen Linebarger

Hakeem Jeffries
president-biden-speaks-at-the-house-democratic-caucus-issues-conferenc-e1678142016224.jpg
It couldn't be any worse than the Republicans have shown, so far, in this Congress.

What I heard about yesterday, out in the "real world":

--inflation
--the economy
--Israel/Hamas

What I NEVER hear about:

--who gets the Speakership

Dems are trying desperately to make this a big thing but it's not. Everyone hates Congress already and expects nothing but gridlock and disfunction. This is deeply, deeply insider baseball. No one cares.

--inflation
--the economy
--Israel/Hamas

What I NEVER hear about:

Dems are trying desperately to make this a big thing but it's not. Everyone hates Congress already and expects nothing but gridlock and disfunction. This is deeply, deeply insider baseball. No one cares.

No, Islamaphobic Twat, no one cares about Hamas that much. People have become kind of numb to the Jews and Arabs killing each other.

The economy is in pretty darned good shape. Heck, I've posted six figure earnings for the last two years.

--inflation
--the economy
--Israel/Hamas

What I NEVER hear about:

LOL....Yeah, it's funny to watch.

I'm sure the Sunday shows got their orders and will try to make-up for lost time.

Hakeem Jeffries
MAGA, you have a problem

It is a big thing as literally nothing can happen in the House till there is a speaker.

They should all have their pay stopped until there is a speaker since they cannot do their job without one
I would also include the Senate.

Hakeem Jeffries
Jeffries is a groomer ?
Knew he was CIA.

We can only hope the real terrorists you let in use WMD'S on your cities.
You are wanting to see terrorism in America? I can't say I am surprised. You've never sounded like much of a patriot over partisan commitment, to me. Hopefully, the rest of the anti-American partisans, such as yourself are being monitored.

Forum List

Back