BREAKING: Byron Donalds to run for House Speaker

Byron Donalds is respected by almost all House Republicans and would be a great Speaker in my opinion.
I thought I'd post this takedown of Donalds' deceit because, well, he's a liar. Also, because I enjoy seeing you folks lose your minds when AOC is the one exposing the lies.

Byron Donalds is respected by almost all House Republicans and would be a great Speaker in my opinion.
Do you know if Byron is an election denier? He definitely voted to block Biden's certification after the Capital riot.

Do you know if Byron is an election denier? He definitely voted to block Biden's certification after the Capital riot.
There are millions of people that believe Biden is an illegitimate President.

Third time's the charm?

Or does the game of GOP musical chairs simply perpetuate endlessly and forever?

Don't get me wrong, dude is based as all get out and would be a huge upgrade from McCarthy.

And he's certainly preferable to the hypothetical of allowing Dems to help designate the Speaker.

But will the "moderates" (IE Warmongers/K Street vampires) ever allow this?

If they don't, maybe we should take a page out of the Dem playbook and call them all "RACISTS!" (tm)

Hell, maybe we could even peel off a couple of Democrat votes with that tactic.
Any candidate will need Democratic acquiescence at minimum or small groups will continue to hold the GOP hostage.

1. It would be wonderful if Mr. Donalds is the next Speaker.

2, He would the first Speaker of his ethnicity. And a Republican, to boot!

3. The Republicans would not dare oust him (as they did to Mr. McCarthy) lest they be accused of being racist.

4. Meanwhile, the Democrats are already led by a gentleman of that ethnicity. And who. will probably be the Speaker after the 2024 Congressional elections.

5. Man, oh man, who says the United States is not changing?

6. The leaders of the KKK must be turning over in their graves!!!

He's my Congresscritter and I voted for him. Not sure he's a 'superstar' but he's pretty cool.

Not sure he's reached his potential yet. He's pretty new. Real new.

Donalds is a presidential candidate and on the short list to be the next VP. Only the vilest of racists would call him a token.

Who ever has his hand up your butt is wise not to use his real account to say things like that.

Nailed it.

200w.gif

Byron Donalds has been in Congress for five minutes.

Making him Speaker would be as stupid as electing a game show host to be President.

Third time's the charm?

Or does the game of GOP musical chairs simply perpetuate endlessly and forever?

Don't get me wrong, dude is based as all get out and would be a huge upgrade from McCarthy.

And he's certainly preferable to the hypothetical of allowing Dems to help designate the Speaker.

But will the "moderates" (IE Warmongers/K Street vampires) ever allow this?

If they don't, maybe we should take a page out of the Dem playbook and call them all "RACISTS!" (tm)

Hell, maybe we could even peel off a couple of Democrat votes with that tactic....

NAAAAAAAH ;)
That's kind of what they needed:

A diehard Trump cultist without the baggage of being in office while participating in and supporting the insurrection.

He is of course kind of a moron who doesn't seem to know anything about policy or governing. But again, that kind of adds to his qualifications for the GOP leadership.

Byron Donalds has been in Congress for five minutes.

Making him Speaker would be as stupid as electing a game show host to be President.
Blacks were historically discriminated against in elections to congress. We still only have ever had 12 black Senators in our history. Out of almost two thousand. And counting Kamala Harris as a black woman.

So your idea that no one can have a senior leadership in congress unless they have served a long time, just rewards your fellow racists.

Forum List

Back