How Can A Black Person Prove He Is A Good Black??

I have tried to have this discussion before but never got an answer......

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
Most blacks aren't thugs and murderers. Most of the murders are committed by repeat offenders.
I just think that a higher percentage of blacks will park in the handicapped spot at Wal-Mart, or rush into a store to loot if someone breaks a window. All of this looting and violence is setting back race relations 50 years.

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....
Which one of these blacks is good??

Can you tell which one looks like they lived a life in service of others??

View attachment 351446

Now, can you tell me which one of these folks are good, using that same criteria??

View attachment 351450

I agree with what you are implying: perception is king.

I would be scared if I were dealing with the first group of gentlemen.

I would be relaxed if I were dealing with the second group.

Of course, I might be wrong.

But -- as someone said in another thread -- reputation does play a big role in how we human beings perceive another person. It may be unfair, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

A person of African or European or Asian or Hispanic or Native American ancestry is a "good person" if s/he studies hard, works hard, and does not commit any crime that physically or mentally harms another human being.

I agree that each ethnicity varies in the proportion of "good" people it has.
Looks like whites commit more crime than any other race both percentage wise and total numbers. What are you trying to say?

Hello,

I have noticed that the members here disagree on how to interpret statistics regarding ethnicity and crime.

And I have noticed that it is a total waste of time to "discuss" the issue, for no member is ever going to say, "By golly, you are right. I am wrong."

Have a nice day!
Well, I would like to ask why one would have to say "have a nice a day" after saying "you are right, I am wrong"

Example......let's say a black guy says you are right -- blacks are just genetically inferior and that is why they are criminals and blah blah.....now what?

Does this lead to a convo about why blacks deserve to be treated more harshly??

And again....how would a "good black" in that context prove he is one of the "good ones"??

Obviously, we can't tell just by looking at them......this is what I can never get an answer to

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....

View attachment 351446

Now, can you tell me which one of these folks are good, using that same criteria??

View attachment 351450
the white guy on the left is a pedophile....

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
Hey Biff

if you speak ghetto ebonics could you tell us what the black guy is saying to the white girl as he tries to beat her to death?

Most blacks aren't thugs and murderers. Most of the murders are committed by repeat offenders.
I just think that a higher percentage of blacks will park in the handicapped spot at Wal-Mart, or rush into a store to loot if someone breaks a window. All of this looting and violence is setting back race relations 50 years.
chouvin did that.....

that still doesn't answer my question...

How does this child prove she is good?

completely-adorable-12-year-old-might-face-expuls-1-17551-1385570583-8_big.jpg

Hey Biff

if you speak ghetto ebonics could you tell us what the black guy is saying to the white girl as he tries to beat her to death?

Did the police arrest him or do you feel they should have arrested more people who look like him?

A person of African or European or Asian or Hispanic or Native American ancestry is a "good person" if s/he studies hard, works hard, and does not commit any crime that physically or mentally harms another human being.

I agree that each ethnicity varies in the proportion of "good" people it has.
Looks like whites commit more crime than any other race both percentage wise and total numbers. What are you trying to say?

Hello,

I have noticed that the members here disagree on how to interpret statistics regarding ethnicity and crime.

And I have noticed that it is a total waste of time to "discuss" the issue, for no member is ever going to say, "By golly, you are right. I am wrong."

Have a nice day!
Well, I would like to ask why one would have to say "have a nice a day" after saying "you are right, I am wrong"

Example......let's say a black guy says you are right -- blacks are just genetically inferior and that is why they are criminals and blah blah.....now what?

Does this lead to a convo about why blacks deserve to be treated more harshly??

And again....how would a "good black" in that context prove he is one of the "good ones"??

Obviously, we can't tell just by looking at them......this is what I can never get an answer to
i worked with a black guy who scared most white people,well because the guy was good size and looked fucking mean......but yet a real nice guy......he was fun to go to parties with at the ones you dont know many people and who are mostly white.....had me chuckling all night long....

View attachment 351446

View attachment 351450

But -- as someone said in another thread -- reputation does play a big role in how we human beings perceive another person. It may be unfair, but that's how the cookie crumbles.
and that unfairness is what groups like BLM and others are fighting against...

Because the first group of people are doctors......but for some reason, simply being doctors didn't cut it for you......

3doctors-e1526299519909.jpg

that still doesn't answer my question...

How does this child prove she is good?

View attachment 351452
does she have empathy towards other people?.....thats usually a clue....

Hey Biff

Did the police arrest him or do you feel they should have arrested more people who look like him?

I have no way of knowing if he got arrested or not

but to answer your first question he is an animal who belongs in a cage

and there are too many just like him on our streets

btw, what is he saying to the white girl?

please translate for us

He, or she, can prove they are good black people the same way all men and women can and that is by their actions.

Hey Biff

I have no way of knowing if he got arrested or not

but to answer your first question he is an animal who belongs in a cage

and there are too many just like him on our streets

btw, what is he saying to the white girl?

please translate for us

I didn't watch the video -- I don't have time to play the game...i like to skip to the chase...

Do you feel the police should have at least arrested all of the blacks in the vicinity??

Or at the very least --- do you feel blacks should just be charged MORE HARSHLY for crimes because of how blacks are?

Because unless you are willing to do that -- you are a coward

He, or she, can prove they are good black people the same way all men and women can and that is by their actions.
Not really.......

This kid's actions still got the police called on him....what were his actions?? mowing the grass...
images.jpg

Did they not do enough to prove they were good??

Black folks have been asking this question for decades......yet, no answer......

and the answers we are given doesn't match with the reality.....

View attachment 351446

View attachment 351450
The old adage is true: You can't judge a book by its cover.

View attachment 351446

View attachment 351450

and that unfairness is what groups like BLM and others are fighting against...

Because the first group of people are doctors......but for some reason, simply being doctors didn't cut it for you......

View attachment 351453
I think if you dress like Elton John they're gonna think you are gay, or Hillary.

Forum List

Back