House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

No, we believe in treating people with respect and decency. We have no problem with transwoman competing in our sports as long as they're on hormones and of the same general weight class. A lot of woman like me also use roids and lift so a lot of us are stronger then males. Of course little boys like you can't conceive of such a thing.

You're not a woman, matthew. You're a fucked-up man impersonating a woman, and absurdly presuming to speak for actual women.

GenderMentalIllnessStormLover.png

What “medical care for women” does any sane, decent person oppose?

Are you talking about murdering innocent children, mutilating a man in a futile attempt to turn him into a woman, or something else?
Your church does not argue that fetuses are unborn children. Step off. The church philosophy of unborn spirits does not support your points.

“Republicans hate women’s rights, they just hate gay rights more.” - Abraham Lincoln

It's funny how you're trying to twist my religion into an argument in favor of murder; given how religion is the great bogyman that babykillers see as the enemy.

It is •NEVER• ethical to murder an innocent child, nor even to advocate such an evil deed.

And for an evil, soulless murdering monster to even mention my church, and to presume to speak for it, is deeply offensive and blasphemous.

Go fuck yourself, you murdering piece of shit.

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice[/i]
Your can't change what the bishop's handbook of instructions states, Bob Blaylock, or the teachings of your prophets and apostles.

You have your opinion, but that is nothing more than what you think.

“Republicans hate women’s rights, they just hate black rights more.” - Brigham Young

The Republican party was founded during Brigham Young's time, though he probably had no opinion about them, as at the time, he and all his fellow Mormons were outcasts in a territory far outside of what, at the time, constituted the United States.

But one of the significant doctrines of the Republican Party, then, and to this day, was opposition to the blatant racism of the Democraps.

This gave rise to posters such as this, promoting the Democraps' cause. The Democraps once openly campaigned on racism.

They are as racist to this day, as they always were; they're just more subtle about it.

1682034361716.png

Are you one of the old men in the back of quorum meeting whose voice drifts up over the shoulders of the younger men, "In our Church, the doctrine is ....". You speak for yourself and no one else.

I don't pretend to speak for anyone else other than myself.

You, on the other hand, very obviously having no standing whatsoever on wh9ich to do so, are presuming to speak for my church.

WTF. I thought women wanted equal rights? I thought they wanted to be considered "equal". OK, I am with you, no men in women's sports, transgenders be damned. But, no women in men's sports, never, no exceptions. Want to kick field goals, find a women's football team.
ok

Forum List

Back