House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

Whose sock puppet are you?

People who have been here only 9 days don't know as much as you regarding other posters.
I don't know Bob but of what I read. I do know LDS church doctrines and church history inside out.

The Mormons were no friend of the GOP or DC in the Civil War, at all! That's why the federal army garrisoned the hill with cannon pointing down at church hqs and Brigham's home (1862).

It's obvious I know the the church's Handbook of Instructions to its bishops better than he does.

I don't know Bob but of what I read. I do know LDS church doctrines and church history inside out.

The Mormons were no friend of the GOP or DC in the Civil War, at all! That's why the federal army garrisoned the hill with cannon pointing down at church hqs and Brigham's home (1862).

It's obvious I know the the church's Handbook of Instructions to its bishops better than he does.
yes because Young supported slavery and wanted it in Utah….of course he hated lincoln and the gop

Bob did not introduce the fact he is Mormon in this thread.

You did. That shows pre-existing knowledge.

Young was indeed a racist, saying that death should be the reward of a black man and white woman marrying each other.

His 1852 slave law was patterned on Biblical Jewish slavery, though, not that of the American South. Owners of chattel had a year to register their slaves with the probate judge, or the chattel became free. He was required to feed them and clothe them well and to teach them how to read. The children born into slavery were not slaves. Interesting.

WTF. I thought women wanted equal rights? I thought they wanted to be considered "equal". OK, I am with you, no men in women's sports, transgenders be damned. But, no women in men's sports, never, no exceptions. Want to kick field goals, find a women's football team.

Nobody cares if an underdog tries. 🤦‍♂️

Out of the 122 women in the House, 90 voted against this.

You think you’re advocating for women’s rights while ignoring what the majority of women want? :laugh:

Republicans - creating crises where none exists, passing a law women don't want, while refusing to pass the ones they do - like child care access, paid maternity leave, and abortion rights.

Let us know when Republicans codify the right to abortion.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Democrats are second to none when it comes to creating crisis where none exists. I tip my hat to you.

while zero House Democrats do. What is wrong with these people? They want men taking medals away from women in school sports, want men to change in women's dressing rooms in sports, and want men being able to use women's bathrooms in schools. How sick are these people?

Why don't we just go the next step and put male prisoners who claim to be women in female prisons locked in cells with other women? Nothing could go wrong with that, right? Oh, wait, we already are.

Out of the 122 women in the House, 90 voted against this.

You think you’re advocating for women’s rights while ignoring what the majority of women want? :laugh:
So, are you saying we should rule by what the majority want?

U.S. Views on Transgender Athlete Policies in Sports
Next, we have a question about policies for competitive sports that have separate teams for male and female athletes. Do you think transgender athletes -- [ROTATED: should be able to play on sports teams that match their current gender identity (or) should only be allowed to play on sports teams that match their birth gender]?
Play on teams that match gender identityPlay on teams that match birth genderNo opinion
%%%
U.S. adults34624
Republicans10865
Independents33634
Democrats55414
Men24724
Women43534
18-2935596
30-4934641
50-6438585
65+28675
GALLUP, MAY 3-18, 2021

So, are you saying we should rule by what the majority want?

U.S. Views on Transgender Athlete Policies in Sports
Next, we have a question about policies for competitive sports that have separate teams for male and female athletes. Do you think transgender athletes -- [ROTATED: should be able to play on sports teams that match their current gender identity (or) should only be allowed to play on sports teams that match their birth gender]?
Play on teams that match gender identityPlay on teams that match birth genderNo opinion
%%%
U.S. adults34624
Republicans10865
Independents33634
Democrats55414
Men24724
Women43534
18-2935596
30-4934641
50-6438585
65+28675
GALLUP, MAY 3-18, 2021
Notice that in your survey, it’s men that care a lot more about this than women.

You know what women care more about? The right to abortion that you just took away from them.

They are only about those that serve them a purpose. Once that purpose is served then drop them completely.

They only call upon women (real women) when they want to talk about abortion.
Oh come on. This administration is pro women. Just ask them. Biden himself said half the women in his administration are women. :)

Drag is men's analogue to blackface.

And we know how much the DemoKKKrats love blackface.

1682087745023.png

Forum List

Back